Brit/pol/ - Draconian Orwellian Autumnal edition

>MPs' anger as Christian girl is forced into Muslim foster care: Demands for inquiry over five-year-old's plight
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4831134/MP-anger-Christian-girl-forced-Muslim-foster-care.html

>Britain trails Poland, Baltic states, and parts of former Yugoslavia on education spending
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-school-spending-eu-international-behind-poland-baltic-states-yugoslavia-a7916126.html

>UK and EU negotiators call for more progress
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41070227

>Economic issues are a priority, say UK and German firms
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-41069458

>Theresa May attacks 'unacceptable face of capitalism'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41065485

>Ransomware behind NHS cyber-attack
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41076591

>Notting Hill Carnival crowd hit by acid attack
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/notting-hill-acid-attack-carnival-crowd-what-happened-a7917256.html

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/voter-id-laws
thesun.co.uk/news/4360923/student-accidentally-given-850000-university-grant-instead-of-85-splashes-out-on-wild-parties-designer-clothes-and-180-hairdos-in-epic-73-day-spending-spree/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pic
that sentence doesn't even make sense

WE

>People
B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

>white actor stepping down from playing an Asian character is "beautiful"
>adds Black characters and actors in shows set in Roman and Regency Britain and specifically points them out
>also Ben Kingsley is white

What did the BBC mean by this?

>haha white genocide isn't real
>i can't wait for all whites to die

Why do americans like idriss elba so much

because he's a nig but has le funny british accent

I too have wondered this.

Because he's black

Stop using a trip please.

>also Ben Kingsley is white

Nope.

Kingsley's father, born in Kenya, was of Gujarati (Ismaili Muslim Khoja) descent. He could probably pull the race card, it's why he wouldn't be touched.

and he has jew blood too

they have 20 million of their own nigs , why are they so intrested in him?
i suppose explains it

>libtards are rallying against hollywood for being racist not realising it's run entirely by jews

Might make a few in some quarters squirm at the cognitive dissonance when they find out.

He is every American man and woman's ideal archetype of a "bull" you know with them being a nation of cuckolds.

I know this. It's the BBC interviewer who said he was "a white person". While describing his apparent racially incorrect casting as Ghandi no less.

DELET

Ah right. Wooosh

>wipes away tears
any chance of a Diana edition? 20 years to the day lads.

no, fuck her. cucking charles with a paki, she can rot.

>casting an Indian as an Indian is fucking racist
I love this reality.

Just a part of their culture, not arrestable

I want to slap everyone who pretends to care.

Skip killing niggers and Pakis and just kill anyone who isn't British.

I recommend we give everyone a vaccine in Britain (including the niggers and Pakistani) and kill everyone outside of Britain, then we can end up killing the niggers and Pakis here.

Beautiful and enriching addition to our country's culture. Just look at how vibrant our festivals our now and it's entirely due to how special, unique and transcendent their way of life it is.

Is it true that British niggers aren't as bad as American niggers?

>downloading a copy of a movie and paying nothing for it funds terrorism
what? how does that even make sense? are ISIS running datacenters and getting fat bank from hosting this shit?

Fuck. Off.

no, they're just as retarded

>In the previous thread
>user sells another user a laptop
kek what were the odds

>A student who received a staggering £850,000 instead of her usual £85 monthly university food grant goes on huge spending spree

link pls ive lost it

London ghetto niggers are cunts that deserve death, the rest aren't so bad.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/voter-id-laws

But that doesn't mean they aren't a destabilising influence on our society.

They still need removed.

Overwhelming pride.

the first gen africans and jamacians are bareable but the "Intergrated" british born ones are becoming american niggers copycats

I have a working theory that nigs only become super bad when they're in groups of their own kind

I've met black people who grew up in white neighborhoods, and most of them are pretty normal (not all). It's when they start gathering among each other and forming large groups that they start regressing into chimp-mode. I think they even have a word for it "peak-negro". When enough blacks get together, eventually they chimp out.

Did she eventually get thrown in the clink?

Diana was a whore a got what she deserved.

>Britain has lost its first president
t. Some Scottish Republican

Surprisingly dead on.

how can you say multiculturalism is bad after seeing this desu.

big up da YOUT blud innit famting??? gun get score o peng bruv den leng da fukkin wasteman bruv look at dis shit fukin WASTE man

I would've put it into another account and denied I ever got it.

american nigger culture is toxic, the bad thing its spreading to all races evereywhere

Yeah I'm sure that would work.

I hope she gets a criminal record for fraud

This is the time when Britain began to be seriously cucked. The 'outpouring of grief' stemmed from Di's death. Right about the time girls became 'ladettes'. So Di dying, gave us, whore women drinking pints and starting fights and people being offended by fucking everything and pouring out the tear if any cunt remotely famous dies. Cheers Di :(

Well, pigs? Why can't she find her a good man?

me too
but user said his laptop had arrived
then another user called the town he lives in

>Not cashing it out, converting it into cryptocurrency and fleeing the country

What a retard

thesun.co.uk/news/4360923/student-accidentally-given-850000-university-grant-instead-of-85-splashes-out-on-wild-parties-designer-clothes-and-180-hairdos-in-epic-73-day-spending-spree/

Oh it's in South Africa thank god

What a surprise. Niggeress.

>why Idris Elba?

1. He was Stringer Bell in The Wire, which was a fantastic character in a great show.

2. People who loved him in the wire NEVER picked up on his British accent were blown away when they found out he's British.

3. He's a good-looking black guy who also seems like a decent guy, so people can use him as one of their "likeable black guys"

I disagree, the reaction to her death was an indication of the deep rot but not a cause of anything much.

Reported as sexual assault which it is.

>“She will have to repay the money”.

She spent about £50,000 in the end, but did spend some of it on her friends.

It should be

She clearly looks uncomfortable

why would she you spastic? surely it's the fault of student loan who gave that amount

Before Di it was unseen and unheard of to have such public emotional outpourings. No one did that shit in the 70's - 1997.

>pirating films makes money
I must have been doing it wrong.

And the other Officer didn't intervene. Cuck.

It has been.

Kingsley is a good example of what (((they))) want.

Kingsley can be any race at once, and yet not belong to any race.

IS THAT REAL WHAT

I'm not disagreeing.

That's not how it works

A similar thing has happened in the past when people could withdraw as much as they wanted from their bank accounts without it going down

They were expected to pay it back
As it was clearly an error

in croydon theres a gang of old chink men who go round the town center and the mcdonalds saying "u wanna buy DVD"

>People who loved him in the wire NEVER picked up on his British accent were blown away when they found out he's British.
dumb americans are dumb

Because it's intentionally depriving another of monies that they know is not theirs you fucking mong, it's theft

>isis/norks uploading anime online for free to fund their terrorist attacks and nukes
Top jejejeje

I remember those. Do they still do this in 2017?

is that sign really real?
it can't be, it absolutely can't be.

>*screams internally*

No. Are you retarded?

>Nadiya Hussein
Fuck sakes, her face just angers me.

Maybe, your culture as the other user said is disgusting.

>£850,000
>in cash
And no one thought any better of that?

Yes, she got caught after 50k

I wouldn't have the nerve desu, besides which having to pay it back anyway.

The power of the pats wills it. I also recommend the Thinkpad to him in the first place.

This is why I dont like black people

WMAF is the future.

WUZ

so i can rape a woman and then convince her it wasnt rape and then its ok because she defined it? hullo?

No because you're a white male.

>YOUR FUCKING A WHITE MALE!
T.aids skrillex

>NHS launches £100m drive to recruit foreign GPs

I mean, initially. What does £850,000 in cash even look like? They must have dumped several large gurney sacks of cash on her doorstep.

ah right

i dont think it was literal cash lad.

BE QUIET! MUH INTERSECTIONALITY!

Well done for getting the reference, mongo.

>White actor pulls out of a character that is of Asian descent
I see nothing wrong with that.

>Adds Black characters and actors in shows set in Roman and Regency Britain and specifically points them out
Now this is wrong. I don't mind if it's a case of 'this black actor is best suited for the role' but shit like animation shouldn't have any niggers in Roman or Britain, as it's simply a matter of painting them white.
>B-but there were blacks in the Roman military too
No, there weren't. There were North Africans, but no blacks. Rome hadn't conquered (mainly as there was no need, and because it was already taken) Nubia, and the only blacks they encountered were traders.
It's utterly ridiculous to suggest there was even a sizeable amount - that is, if you do want to believe there were Nubians in the Roman military - in Roman civilisation.

100m to steal foreign doctors from other countries, what did they mean by this?

What do you lads think about care homes vs fostering? I don't think fostering is ever going to be the solution and people should be looking at improving the experience of children who grow up in care. By that I mean give them stern authority figures and structure instead carefree nonsense that leaves them lost and confused with too much time to dwell on their predicament. Send them down the mines desu.