Daily reminder medniggers are not white and all "their" civilizations were founded and ruled by Nordics

Daily reminder medniggers are not white and all "their" civilizations were founded and ruled by Nordics.

Yes ancient Finns ruled every old deserted civilization

Look it's another D & C thread...

So, you wuz kangz n shiet ?

>tfw it's the same australian poster constantly making these threads

hahahaha yeah right

so you're telling me that societies with "nordic ruler" classes prospered due to them.
But societies full of nordics, never amounted to anything? hahaha kys

It's a bit more complicated than that because you find negroid features on both sides. I think as a general rule only people with blue eyes should be considered White, brown and green eyes didn't exist in Europe until about 2,000 years ago

Daily reminder that sage goes in all fields

>brown and green eyes didn't exist in Europe until about 2,000 years ago
>american anthropologists

Wake up, Nordics and Mediterraneans! The Anglo is the demon amongst us. You must unite before it is too late!

If they were ruled by the nordcucks then why the original nordcucks were literally african nigger tier??

BTFO ARAB SPERM!

Divide and Conquer
>Divide and Conquer
Divide and Conquer
>Divide and Conquer
Divide and Conquer
>Divide and Conquer

Plato, Aristotle, the pantheon, and western political philosophy had been developed while Germanics and nords were still living in mud huts

Anglos are the only real whites in America, the USA has been being blacked by swarthy continentals since day one

kys Norduck

They were Nordics from the upper classes.

This is damn funny

I'm a med and I agree with OP.
>muh D&C
Europe has never be "united" you homo fucks. Before muslim first came to visit, we were stoning and clubbing ourselves to death for different customs or clothes styles.

I'm a mongrel but still somehow "white" enough to have the priviledge of being one, yet I despise my ancestors for interbreeding with non-Neanderthals.
Only blue eyed blond haired people should call themselves white. The rest in just a shallow unknown mix.

Ger: In the Talmud, "ger" is used in two senses: ger tzedek refers to a "righteous convert", a proselyte to Judaism, and ger toshav, a non-Jewish inhabitant of the Land of Israel who observes the Seven Laws of Noah and has repudiated all links with idolatry. In Modern Hebrew, ger refers to a convert to Judaism.

Ger-many

Kek is this copypasta?

nice try Varg