Bus driver battered by refugees in Italy

The bus arrives at the bus station in Parma, but refugees are sitting in the middle of the designated bus stand. The bus driver sounds his horn, but the refugees don't move, because they think it is their right to sit here. The bus driver parks its bus at the bus stand anyway, driving close at the sitting refugees. Now the refugees think that the racist bus driver attempted to kill them.

The refugees attack the bus:
youtube.com/watch?v=KBce3fArD1o

One refugee enters the bus and beat the bus driver:
youtube.com/watch?v=7E4q1Bh2CpU

The bus driver will spend a week at the hospital.

Other urls found in this thread:

corriere.it/cronache/17_agosto_31/stupri-rimini-nuova-violenza-arrestato-straniero-57584b28-8e51-11e7-ae8d-f3af6c904a41.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=vEiO-t7doFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>*migrants

Is this gaining any traction in the mainstream media in Italy? Was the guy arrested?

they are literally animals. why does europe need this?

>Is this gaining any traction in the mainstream media in Italy?

Only in local media and in the pro center-right media, they attempt to blame the center-left government for the problems created by the refugees.
The guy is still free.

>allowing niggers in your lands
Europe is fucked.

you need to spread this. the whole of italy will be like that in a few decades if the lefties have their way.

>migrants
beginning to think invaders is a more accurate choice of word

>they're fleeing from war
>they're so peaceful
>they're so grateful

Intanto un altro marocchino è stato beccato a stuprare a Rimini. corriere.it/cronache/17_agosto_31/stupri-rimini-nuova-violenza-arrestato-straniero-57584b28-8e51-11e7-ae8d-f3af6c904a41.shtml

They guy sitting with his phone filming the guy getting beaten is fucking pathetic but the comments on youtube warm my heart

for the good of the people you fagget

>the state of e*ilia r*magna

Shoot them. Wait and see what pathetic hole they crawl into and go mafia on their ass

Probably they suffer from post traumatic stress disorder because of the war or are affected by some brain parasite. Or suffered brain infections as child. Who knows.

>honking at a pack of niggers
Yeah, he had that one coming. Don't know what exactly he expected to happen.

>italy in charge of knowing satire

they elected a fucking ex grillino as mayor, serves them right

honking is a form of comunication here, dont you do it?

because diversity is strength goy

L'Emilia-Romagna è una fogna di comunisti e figli di papà che predicano la rivoluzione.

> and nothing of value was lost.

Don't be racist desu

I just woke up 5 minutes ago and already I'm starting the day raging.....

You should be legally allowed to shoot niggers.

I don't honk at anyone that is more tanned than me, if that's what you mean. I value my health and my car.

>cuck

Emilia Romagna is a shithole in that regard. Right now I'm in Milan and the city has its fair share of problems too, but at least the people who use public transport aren't scum for the most part. In the shitty provincial towns of Emilia, niggers are the ONLY passengers on the bus

The Adriatic Coast is lost.

>edgy keyboard warrior

>Now the refugees think that the racist bus driver attempted to kill them.
Might as well be.

watch the full length if you haven't yet, it's about 14 minutes. (driver nearly got lynched by public media afterwards)

youtube.com/watch?v=vEiO-t7doFU

Did he say "vaffanculo" at 0:30?

black problem in europe will be more serious in coming years.

t. il toscano che ha fatto l'università a Bologna

Coming from you that sounds like threat.