Hourly reminder that Capitalism isn't Christian

Hourly reminder that Capitalism isn't Christian.

Supply vs demand
Sage

fuck lazy people. should have prepared. pay it or die.

Capitalism isn't a religion at all.

Christcucks are responsible for the fall of western civilisation

nice

The Gas station on the left picture isn't even open and the other ones are illegal. I'm sure you already knew that and you just wanted me to bump your stupid bait thread.

It's because of capitalism that there is anything there at all to buy in the first place you dumb shit.

Fake and gay. These images originated here. You are trolling in the wrong direction! Great job.

Actually, it is Christian. And that's the problem.

/thread

Buy some and donate. Stop complaining. It bothers you because you're only worried about saving your own skin.

It's a surrogate religion, a stand-in for a populace believing in humanist divinity.

testing memes on out of the loop anons is a good quality check before you deploy them to facebook or reddit

>Price gouging
>Capitalism

Mkay sweetie

Hourly reminder that Rome fell due to christcuckery

Have you ever tried buying water at a hardware store? It's like $1.79 a bottle...multiply that by 24 and you get....$42.96....
Close enough. You faggots can't into math I guess.

how about you'll drink tap water instead of botteled plastic jew that kills your sperm count?

There is literally nothing wrong with selling water.

Highly doubt those images are real, but if they are: they are the product of someone who knows how the real world works.

>price gauging
>capitalism

m'check mate Christians

Texan here, that image is fake news.

Because American tap water is contaminated with lead, and other heavy metals and industrial toxins. It may also be flammable.

Relax drama queen, as Capitalism draws more suppliers into Texas to make money, the prices WILL fall back to normal and then you can thank Jesus, hypocrite.

kys leafo

>Not owning a cistern, well, and having an elevated water tank attached o your elevated house

The autismless normies are destined to perish.

Pic not related

How is this un-Christian in any way?

>demand for things spikes massively in wake of flooding
>based Communist regime keeps prices the same as they were instead of matching them to increased demand because CAPITALISM SUX
>widespread shortages
>people robbing and killing each other over gasoline and drinking water

BASED communism ftw :)

This. Some of these prices are pretty good compared to the going rate for bottled water.

I guess they'd rather see "No Water", " No Gas" signs.

Can confirm.

I cut my gasoline with tap water. Makes it half as expensive, and boosts octane rating.

The high prices ensure that the people who want/need it the most will get it as they are willing to pay more than those who don't want/need it as much. Furthermore, the high profit margins incentivize entrepreneurs to bring more supplies into the city to sell, making essential goods more widely availiable and eventually reducing the prices. A complete win-win for everyone.

>yfw the invisible hand keeps fucking with your capitalism and making it functional