Evergreen College FUCKED financially

>Administrators at The Evergreen State College have announced that the embattled school faces a massive $2.1 million budget shortfall due in part to a drop in enrollment, and the institution has already handed out some temporary layoff notices as officials grapple with balancing the books.

thecollegefix.com/post/36145/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L-SPKdLZBs0
youtu.be/cIu2ykkZPZU
thecollegefix.com/post/36145/
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
fox61.com/2016/11/17/students-vote-to-make-uconn-a-sanctuary-campus-safe-for-undocumented-immigrants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>$2.1 million
No worries a generous (((philantropist))) will save the day

>Ohnothatsux.jpeg

Those videos Jesus Christ. The horrors, but I'd never go to a liberal "college"

youtu.be/L-SPKdLZBs0
youtu.be/cIu2ykkZPZU

>I don't like these people
>reeeeeeeeeeee
These people are totally normal

This can't be real. Someone post this on Sup Forums, should rile them up against the Antifaggots.

this, at least he got really notorious now, maybe some good Samaritan manages to give him some "really warm blankets" one day, that put him into an eternal slumber.

>thecollegefix.com/post/36145/

Negrification - the opposite of Gentrification.

OH NO THAT SUCKS

It is, good idea, just posted a thread there.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2815714/Cat-nearly-died-attacked-thug-looks-like-Hitler-recovered-despite-losing-eye.html

$2.1 million? that isn't a lot of money!

Yeah, maybe you shouldn't let radicals rule your campus.

We should be brainstorming ways to induce more of these college chimpouts, until we bankrupt all the hubs of marxist globalist indoctrination.

This would be a good starting point.

the education system has been subverted and is now producing cancer cells

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Proof once again that leftism is cancer. A mind-plague upon all that is sacred and valuable.

I guarantee their layoffs were the few remaining white professors. I think downsizing even overrules tenure. They're going to use it to clean house of the stubborn holdouts and get the last non-commies out. Then they're going to spiral into the shitter even faster.

I approve of this

Someone make a "C-Treefiddy-0"

take a page from the leftie playbook and file frivalous lawsuits

more transniggers, its not offensive if its your identity. it requires dedication though

Any ideas? We need to convince students their white lefty professors are neonazis.

Great idea

>what is it that made evergreen such a heated battleground compared to other unis?
>how can this be reproduced and perpetuated?
>what group was the main driving force behind the chimpouts so far?
>via what internet platform do they mainly communicate?

make a new thread bro

what the fugggggg

On it, just made a thread:

Fuck off, there are some of us who arent libtards that go to uni

>t. Engineer at UCONN

this.
>econ major at Baruch

marxist say they need to infiltrate and subvert institutions that uphold a nation. i would say they have successfully done so with the education system, the media and also the church. now they are working on subverting the police and the military forcing them to be 90% women and transpeople, disabled, black and then disarming them because of increasing fatalities. At this point China will invade, eliminate all of the subversive elements and liberate the western world from the insanity and the communist subversion will be complete.

Do it anons, convince the student activists at yout schools to chimpout. It will be worth it.

hmm this is an interesting thought. I was going to start a political discussion/libertarian club, but jewish subversion could be more fun

Do you many SJW/Antifa types at your college? Maybe you could shoop up some "white nationalist rally" fliers claiming Spencer is making a surprise appearance with an upcoming date and put them up under the cover of night.

its right in Manhattan. it's a huge business school so there are plenty of asian insectoids but the SJWs are there. i'd say the school is 90% dem

You could also do both ideas, start a libertarian club and invite Milo to visit in his upcomng tour. Then goad them into antifa attacking it.

UCONN is a liberal shithole.

There are a million and one things i can do right now to rustle their jimmies, but ive invested too much to get expelled

fox61.com/2016/11/17/students-vote-to-make-uconn-a-sanctuary-campus-safe-for-undocumented-immigrants/

Anti communist rallies

Someone has been paying attention.

>stubborn holdouts
>at Evergreen

Evergreen has always been about this kind of shit

Put up fake flyers promoting seemingly alt-right/nazi/white meetings/marches/etc. around campus, then wait for the inevitable protest. Rinse and repeat.

Come on, leave the poor girl alone. It's bad enough she's being abused by the SJWs for her actual disabilities/hardships in life, to somehow intersectionally justify their own whining over nonsense such as gender and skin color.

Here's a template, just slap location and date in yellow Impact font in that black block.

Im sorry but this is retarded

Atleasr make it believable, and not have the appearence your gonna kill a bunch of people

Yeah ok, RWDS is a bit over the top

At the same time, put up flyers for counter protests to these events. It's a simple way to make people immediately think your fake event
is real and worth protesting against.

Normally I'd agree, but the root of the idea is to scare off normie conservatives so nobody at all shows up, while inflaming the maniac liberals to protest nothing at all in large numbers.

You have no idea what's about to happen to college. Guaranteed student loans are going bye bye.

>attacked an animal
I R R E D E E M A B L E

I go to the school Trigglypuff's from. It's hard as shit to get any speakers on campus now after libs attacked the administration over that fiasco.

You know what you have to do. Put these up user

The best ones are the unoffensive ones that brown people are offended by

This is some boondocks shit

>UH

Slowly I am working myself to the conclusion that the legacy media is deliberately stoking the flames of race war. That clip is not the only one making fun of the public.

>what is it that made evergreen such a heated battleground compared to other unis?
1) A healthy black/minority/librul population that can be used as dangerous useful idiots.
2) Media exposure
3) Professor willing to lay his career on the line after getting attacked
>how can this be reproduced and perpetuated?
1) Find instances of protests at colleges targeting one administrator or professor. Turn them into a Stephen Weinberg
2) Students at the college stirring shit up on purpose (drawing swastikas, etc.)
3) Documentary evidence of chimpouts on video camera.
>what group was the main driving force behind the chimpouts so far?
1) The media
2) Professor Weinberg at Evergreen
3) Student organizations chimping out
>via what internet platform do they mainly communicate?
Probably in private groups hosted on some website. I'm not too sure.

Goal: decrease enrollment
How: motivate chimpouts and media firestorms
Required: 1) Decent sized black population, 2) organization of blacks and minorities already at university (look for high frequency of protests), 3) a professor/administrator willing to speak to the media (puts a face on it), 4) some motivational force for the chimpout (can't be too dastardly otherwise the protestors will look justified), 5) Documentary evidence of irrationality of the negroes and libruls during the protest, that doesn't come from the MSM (which will selectively edit footage and spin it)

>thecollegefix.com/post/36145/
The worst was the faggot that didn't kick their asses. The cripple too. Equal rights, bitches!

Start fighting back, or become their bitch.

Yeah really pisses me off that no one bashed any of those loser SJW death squaders.

They're basically abusing the rules of debate. They put together a bunch of non-sequiturs about racism, to distract from making an actual case. They could complain about racism in response to literally any prompt, so it's adaptable.

The fast-talk rambling has become standard practice because you're given a point for every statement you make that your opponent can't refute, and it's all timed. They're abusing the system to rack up points. Everybody does it.

The rules are supposed to be more objective because they're numeric and straightfoward, but they're much easier to game.

Academics do the same shit by shoving as much shit as possible on their CVs. It looks like they're accomplished, but really they went to three or four different minority engagement conferences, and split one great publication into two or three okay publications.

AND the sjw creeps are so thin and weak looking. (ok there was one blob there, but still) I bet you or I could have wiped them all out with two punches and a kick. Not a tough guy, but fucking hell.

checked, correct. add random dates, times, locations then let em loose.

This might actually improve universities in the long run if enough places bleed money. If Berkeley, which is much bigger than Evergreen and Mizzou, feels the crunch it might be enough of a shock to the rest of the system.

Alternative

We should do the opposite too. Shove the anti-white shit in people's faces even harder. People will see the options in front of them.

Those are interesting points
just disqualify them if they are gaming the system and are being incoherent.
It's not even a debate at that point.

Is there more on the blob?

checked
see

hear, here!

I know I posted the clip but I just put it on the speaker so that my wife would hear it and she started screaming at me to turn if off.

Education system in ruins. They have created an environment that is impossible for a sane person to exist in.

>sees exactly what is happening
exactly.

That flyer and the chimpout it brought were priceless red pilling for any whites that saw it all.

Advertise it as a 'Secret Meeting' with the time and location withheld tbd among only key members. Make the location specific, and the time window short for a 'Torchlight Progression" for 'Cultural Preservationists".

>Have the group get-together at an entirely different location
>film the torchlight progression
>show talking heads speaking to an audience
>upload it with images from the place listed as where the meeting will take place
>no one will expect that it indeed happened somewhere else, away from domestic terrorists, in the safety and comfty environment of a home for intelligentsia
>profit

I saw Triggly at a train station. Same hair-bun on top, same shitty Black clothes and the same shitty Jewy entitlement attitude

Here's an idea

devilish

I live here, it's pure hell.

>niggers invade campuses nationwide
>produce nothing of value
>waste taxpayers money
>don't contribute to academia in any way, shape, form
>colleges start to fail
Wow really made me ponder.

user, add an Evergreen location and an upcoming date to this flier, then print it out and plaster campus. We're trying to induce another chimpout.

this flier

good

fuck leftists