There's no such thing as 'white'

there's no such thing as 'white'

"whiteness" as an identity is a jewish trick

it allows jews identity to be obfuscated

if people used their correct identity- the religion and most prominent nationality of their immediate ancestors, jews would not be able to go unseen in their part in the world.

russian orthodox: identity
polish catholic: identity
israeli jew: identity
mexican catholic: identity

white: not an identity

>tfw a cross between Med and Dinaric

Nordic is White, rest are mongrels. Also that's not a very good Nordic specimen.

When most people say white they mean European just like how when most people say black they mean African, so there is certainly a such thing as "white" it just doesn't define a specific ethnic group.

it means ~european~

European Caucacian should be a better term , there is no white race basically the only people with "white skin" i have seen are the irish. brits have some sort of gray tone ,meds have a tendency to get olive or light brown, germans and swedes have a more healthy and beautiful skin tone

>t. Juden

We need to remember that not only caucacians have a whitish skin tone , some koreans and mongolians have european tier skin.

Those local identities were destroyed in America and since the change in immigration during the 60's a white person can no longer identify as American because a person of any race can be American. All that if left for Americans is "white" which as you said works in the favor of jew shape shifters. If you know of a way out let me know because as far as I can see we are stuck with white.

I'm all with you the very day there's no such thing as white when we are discussing social privilege, or racism, or defining the group that owned slaves or putting cops who shoot blacks into a category.

Though you do understand that people can define a category of things and give it a label to reference it? It doesn't have to have been birthed from the magical asshole of saturn.

"White" is a blanket term to describe people of a European appearance.

The term is more suited to use in America, where there's a lack of ethnic uniformity.

in America there is

That's not "Dinaric"

White is a colonial term used by nation builders who wanted to create a western civilisation rather than a total free for all. They wanted to only allow migrants from Europe during important formative years

t. non white

no there isn't because we just identify by our european ancestry

t. nigger

white = european m8

This.

dude lol I'm blonde and blue eyed
175cm manlet tho

I love how he is the only one with a moustache

stop lying ahmed

Then I guess I'm an English Dutch Anglican of Reformed tradition...

Flag = holiday

we're too poor for ahmeds. no gibs here.

We are collectively under attack so we are collectively fight back.
It's not like everyone else other than burgers believe that "whites" are a race and not a collective of races with similar biological and cultural backgrounds.

There is a higher chance of you being ahmed than him
Neck urself

White is a term used by kikes in the media to be get Americans to drop their 'british' or 'irish' or 'german' heritage and start calling themselves whtie. This was so accomplish the original melting pot which was just the mixing of many European cultures so that whites had no ties back to their lineage anymore.
Prior to this 'whites' were no a uniform team. Germans were german. French were French. Etc

lol nobody is attacking yoou you retard

life is so easy in practically every first world country, you do well in school and have a top tier life

anybody larping about fighting or being under attack is just a retard that sucked at school

None of these really look like me but med+dinaric features get pretty close. TWF mixed race white man with no identity.

stop shilling pagan (atheist) garbage

>dinaric

I'm Mediterranean as fuck.

they look MUCH too similar, they are all with heavy reduced cromagnoid admixture, unusable completely.

not gonna bother posting the one used in nazi germany, waste of time schooling dumb slavs

It simply means European ethnicity, people in the Middle East and Africa who are white have full or some European ethnicity in their make up. You may as well try dismantle 'black' and that fucking stupid term 'PoC' as more people use them, but I suppose that would go against your goal.

Cousin?

That nose is from living in high altitudes you retard

I'd say it is 100% oyy

>kikenest country
>nobody is attacking you
Sure thing,shlomo

no, the thing is, the table OP posted is very incomplete.

arabids, indids, iranids,berberids and even aethiopids are europids

but they are not EUROPEAN europids

the term caucasian was coined to deal with this but it resulted in ujtter confusion because physical anthropology was replaced with MUH HAPLOGROUPS (which give 0 info about race)

desu hispanics aren't that bad, I would be proud to call myself american if it only included hispanics as well. They have strong family values and are always out in the parks enjoying nature and cooking bbq.

so? it's still a fugly kike nose

its true, how good were you in school, did u go to uni? what did you study?

i know NOBODY that was good in school and somewhat ambitious that would claim "we are under attack"

yea, most people rant about refugees and stuff, but its very very easy to climb to the top within one generation if you have the brains

Yeah because you're "European" and such you're the greatest evil ever to live. And we all know that great evil requires great justice.

>tfw when the americunt subhuman thinks he's anything more than a mutt

sage

Jews are rather Armenoid/med hybrids.

>in 1998 i was Caucasian
>in 2017 im white
what happened?

yes, they are actually from the same origin ; kikes (armenoids) are said to be reduced dinarics (aka dinarids that then reduced to farmer types)

however in dinarids convex noses look much better because dinarids tend to be very progressive-mature, probably the most-mature out of all races, it also causes their women to have witch-like features often times

what is her ethnicity?

It's not an attack in the conventional sense, that's the whole point. And our decadence and ridiculous luxury is what's letting this happen. We're being attacked by means of media and society. Attack doesn't have to mean something physical.

I have a uni degree and i work at a high-paying job in the public sector.
Protip:providing monetary asylum for scum artists and money frauderers isn't a job,you damn kike.

we are but when I say "white people" i tend to include southern europe in that statement ... it just seems abit wierd to not include them just because of a slightly more tanned skin... even some french have tanned skin.. theyre still white tbf

>tfw got called a jew in highschool for my nose
>it doesnt even have the features of a jewish nose, its just a big roman nose
>nose is basically the a mix of a jew/anglo nose

white

qt

italian? serbian? some Mediterranean ?

"caucasian" refers to the Caucasoid skeleton type in anatomy. It is shared not only by Europeans, but also by a vast number of middle easterners, northern Indians, and even north africans.

There is no real good term for "people who evolved in Europe" since the word "European" can now apply to blacks, turks, Japanese and any other person who moved to Europe. That's why people have started using the word "white" to mean "native-European".

tits

I prefer this chart.

predominantly reduced cromagnoid (eastern euro, slavic mixed with something else even etc) she fits almost anywhere because she looks like a typical yung qwhite gurl

to see the real diference, you d have to wait until she is 25-30

thats just blabla talk , if you want to do something against refugees and be a good white man then have as many children as you can

your children will always outcompete most shitskins and secure the white peoples position no matter what happens

everything else is just talk and will never have any impact whatsoever

>be white/blonde hair/hazel eyes
>be hungarian/czech shit/german
>have kike nose
>get called nazi but never jew
>not sure how to feel about this

west baltid a best

whatever, I can tell who they are just by the nose, and dinarics just happen to have that particular nose

haha, morphs are so terrible, they average out faces and make everybody look much better

also they are generally created by people who cheerypick their own races

just look at subnordid for example, that's basically just a composit of pure nordids with alpinids , i dont even have to check the pictures used to recognize that

real subnordids almost always look utterly retarded

you can't classify race with only a frontal picture, as the skull index (ratio between max skull width and max skull length) is an integral part of it

>learning to accept your death in one post

Even though she clearly has features from Northern Europe? You're saying that because she has brown hair and brown eyes, but what you don't realize is a massive number of pure-bred northern Europeans have this. Pic related, is she a med? I don't think so

>predominantly reduced cromagnoid (eastern euro, slavic mixed with something else even etc)
She doesn't have a slavic hairline, or a slavic face at all. She's probably english

no, you're a filthy mixbreed dog

she is predominantly reduced cromagnoid, and not aurignacoid in any way whatsoever

that's the only thing that matters. marrying her and having children with her will give u a 100% chance to have babyfaced children

stop believing the kike media with their cutified pedophile propaganda

I'm alpinid, should I kms?

you should open a bar/pub/become a farmer/buy a tractor

This is white? His nationality?

What is her ethnicity?

predominantly reduced cromagnoid , nationality with these caucasians is pointless and way too difficult just from a front pic

he looks better than most russians

What matters is your bloodtype, if you're not RH - you're basically a descendant of rhesus monkeys.

interesting, I am slowly learning how to farm after family sold oil companies.

bijelci su smece

Brown hair and brown eyes, he must be a Med am I right?

Hitler's moustache at that

yeah, honestly she could be any type of european except Finnish

dumb larper will never make any sort of scientific template or reference to actual literature

Then there can be no White supremacy goy.

East Baltic confirmed for masterrace.

Warwick is an English last name

you can read any physical anthropology book but nobody except one pasta nigger has ever done it

and he stopped posting so im alone masturbating on you little niggers

that being said kill yourself if you are not an unreduced aurignacoid

reminder

dinaric nose is straight not hooked

Of course, look at his fucking face, he's english as fuck. My point is, retards who don't know anything see brown hair and brown eyes, and they automatically assume that means you're a "med" or some other impure species.

They don't realize that brown hair + brown eyes is like 40% of the British population, 30% of the German population, 50% of the French population.....etc. Tons and tons of pure NorthWestern Europeans have this feature

Can it be argued east Baltic has the largest forehead, thus they are most aware of inherent intuitive emotional response, i.e. the core of what it means to be human? Seems like master race to me.

he is very difficult to classify... mostly because I cant find a pic where he hasnt kept his mouth open

i think he has no good occlusion aka always keeps his teeth apart a bit, otherwise he is just unreduced cromagnoid with some other elements which i cant tell

Is that Howard Stern?

difficult to tell when there hasn't been any examinations past the coronal plane for the majority of cases

I'm look like I'm straight from the British Isles, I mostly fit keltic-nord on this chart.

I agree with you (especially about frontal and profile pictures) but it is better than the other chart. I believe you have classified me in a thread about a month ago.

yep i dont know where the other pic comes from (from OP) but its really bad, its basically some true parts about every race mixed heavily with reduced croamgnoid to the extent where they are all reduced cromagnoid predominantly

The East Baltic does look a lot like Vladimir Putin

Don't agree with that theory of dividing up white people in that way, but I do agree with the idea that we're not one singular race.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Finngolian race is master race.