Perked my peanuts

>Sup Forums btfo

In all seriousness though what the tap dancing fuck is this shit? Can we fire up the autism engines and get people to show just how interested we all are?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest

Obviously the petition in itself is pointless. But it would directly contradict the FBIs statement. Maybe even Trump will take advantage and use it to point out the blatant hyprocrisy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4fuui9qICYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you just wake up? We've autistically spamming this shit all day. wikileaks got hacked but they'll release them if the FBI doesn't. Martin sckrelli also says he has the emails and some dna evidence but he's probably larping

>shut it down

>we
holy fuck go back to reddt

Bro I've been spamming this petition all day, how are you just now seeing it?

Everyone just sign the damn thing and let's get on with it!

"We" as in multiple people. If I'm the only person who has been this board is fucking lost.

And eat a dick with that reddit shit you derailing shill, this is serious business.

>wikileaks
they seem to be operational now..

if she is under investigation, these idiots could compromise the entire operation with their requests

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-ASED FBI!!!!

FBI doesn't waste their time on things that didn't happen, instead they could investigate things that actually do matter, like current US president being a Russian puppet for example.

Show your flag shill

MARTIN SHKRELI HAS PROOF HILLARY IS NOT HUMAN!!!

Jesus you're triggered easily. Or are a shill trying to stop people getting this going.

this is an intelligent answer especially if there is some sort of jury involved. use the headmeats people

Did the FBI conduct a poll to come to that conclusion?

Why do you Kremlinbots call everyone who cares about US not being ruled by a person who in reality works for dangerous dictator called Putin a shill? This is dangerous, with Hillary none of this would have happened.

Even if Trump is a Russian shill (which he isn't), Hillary is a shill for Soros, the biggest piece of shit on the planet.

>Kremlinbots
This is how I KNOW you're a shill. $0.02 shekels have been deposited in your account, now fuck off

This is so obviously a cover up, essentially the FBI is mocking us. There are an infinite amount of technical sounding excuses they could have given us, but they just went with the obvious troll response.

Why the fuck does the FBI care about public interest? Do they let murderers free if the public isn't interested enough?

Source?

>Muh Russia
What do you have to show for it, shareblue? The investigation has been going for a while now, and the only candidate that has been proven to be corrupted is Shillary, and by the Russians. They truly did God's work by exposing that bitch. Ye, you definitely don't want to have good relations with them, because that would be wise diplomacy.

W-what the fuck is happening in this gif?

Liberals are just mad that their own candidate was the one that was exposed as dirty.
>But it was h-her t-turn!
Cry more, faggot

Trump is the new Reagan

who ever is in charge of that shit better be removed by trump
if trump does nothing then fuck him

Isn't Putin a left wing corporatist? Why the fuck does everyone in the USA keep trying to push Putlet as a Right Wing guy?

He's reactionary democrat and pro-oligarchy, basically he supports trickle down economics

this
looks as if she was spitting out something reptilian

youtu.be/4fuui9qICYg

That is fucking gross

>half the nation chanting LOCK HER UP
>lol no public interest

Nope, nothing to see here, folks. Really activates my almonds. Really gets the noggin joggin'. Really gets my neurons firing. Really makes you think.

He's a big meanie :( Only right wingers are mean