Western progressives are crippled by self-loathing and doubt, they constantly attack their own societies...

Western progressives are crippled by self-loathing and doubt, they constantly attack their own societies, nations and race, as a result, they are weak to the Muslims. Meanwhile, USA, Poles, Australians, Indians, Turks, Russians, Chinese, Japanese and Koreans are full of confidence that are acting completely righteously and without fault, believing that they will conquer the Earth and subjugate their enemies. In such a way, the decline and eventual destruction of the progressive West and the ascent of third world countries is assured and a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Most Western progressives despise these nations, because they are themselves castrated and taught to hate their own countries. They are jealous at these people being able to freely express their belief in national destiny.

Aren't you a muslim and nonwestern yourself?
Why would you support contries that want to conquer the world (and thus your country)?

>it's another white nationalist thread

Sage and ignore

I'd love to be conquered by the Big Western Cock :3

What is it with favelas and gayness man

Only if you look like that cute native girl with red face paint

Brazil is the gayest country on earth.

cocu

>Poland
>national destiny
pls...

meanwhile in real life europeans, as usual, play african ppl against eachother

currently negotiating with Chad, Niger and alike, on government level, how to stop ppl getting to europe

How accurate is this drawing

Very accurate

99 %

100% accurate

100% accurate, EU is literally Soviet Union 2.0

very

i thought we were friends

EU took Poland and "gave it money" not out of altruism or for it to take refugees, but as a sort of investment.

EU gains the ability to easily export stuff into Poland, which returns the money they invested in it, and at the same time allows Poles to freely travel in EU to take on manual jobs but without granting them citizenship or any benefits like they got burned with the Muslim immigrants.

well to be honest Germans destroyed whole Poland in WW2 so some reparations are fair

It's just banter

Taken your medicine yet?

>french education

I am nonwestern nonwhite, i wish i can move to the US someday

>French
>Not white
Pick one

It's a long time investment, for sure.
But don't ignore the fact that Poland massivly benefits from that investment, and EU carries all the risks. I do believe that Eastern European countries owe the West a tiny bit of gratitude

Would you say the image is wrong?

Thanks for the gibs
t.Poland

Yes, since money from EU isn't for free. Poland is paying back what we've taken otherwise we wouldn't have gotten gibs in the first place and EU has changed from economic union into totalitarian one.
On the begining it was so cool but now EU is just Germany's tool to dictate their foreign policy.

when you pay us the same wages, until then

How long has this faggot been spamming his Sup Forums copypasta here? I've been seeing these posts for at least a year, why the fuck isn't he banned yet? Reminder to sage and report.

We pay your wages? I thought Hungary was a sovereign country

Care to explain how Poland is paying back?

>But don't ignore the fact that Poland massivly benefits from that investment,
GERMANY BENEFITS THE MOST FROM THAT

I don't entirely agree. While it's been a boon for Eastern European economy, the open market means their indiginous industries can't hold up to Western industry giants which results these countries will never be able to develop a competitive economy.

Which actually works pretty great for the West; Eastern Europe will always have willing manual workers ready to take shitty jobs, they will never pose a competition risk, and they will always buy the stuff you produce. Yay! :^)

So I'm not sure that they should be that much thankful like you say they need to.

>Care to explain how Poland is paying back?
by literraly giving that money back?
don't tell me you're so stupid you think EU is giving Poland money and is not demanding it paid back. Each EU member has to pay back.
You have to be stupid if you think only members like France or Germany give money to the budget.

I thought Poland gets to keep the money from European Development Fund. Isn't that the case?

No, we have to pay back every cent we get and with a fucking interest on top of that so Germany isn't some poor boy who gets bullied by big evil facist Poland like every west european media makes you believ.

Are you sure about that? I always thought the development money is just free gibs for infrastructure projects and such

nothing is for free

I had no idea. I thought i was just EU budget that got distributed among the countries

okay blablabla as long as i can move to the US

no idea why people insist on posting this picture.
all it implies is that EU truly is the oppressor and Poland will once again triumph and EU will dissapear just like Soviet Union did.

Not exactly the best way to prove your point Yurocucks.

Really? That's what you get from that picture?

And what exactly did you get?
soviets a good bois they dindu nuffinz and so is EU?
lmao

Yes, that image implies that soviets were good and only wanted to civilize poland, which didn't work out do to polands greed and selfishness.
Obiviously, this is not exactly true, but the image is a comedical exaggeration of the real life situation

>Yes, that image implies that soviets were good and only wanted to civilize poland, which didn't work out do to polands greed and selfishness.
And how exactly does it contradicts what I just said?

Well, obviously Soviet Union weren't good boys, but EU is

>free
useful idiot

>Koreans are full of confidence that are acting completely righteously and without fault, believing that they will conquer the Earth and subjugate their enemies

너 미치냐

>but EU is
The soviets believed Soviet Union were good boys too.

I think a crucial difference between EU and SU is that member states are free to leave EU anytime they want

Forgive me for beeing stupid, oh wise Finn

>free
he said it again

We were never part of the Soviet Union, only Warsaw Pact.
And member states were free to leave the Warsaw Pact as well - Albania withdrew in 1968.

But since you're so eager to compare Soviet Union to muh Europe tell me. Are federal republics of Germany free to leave it? If not I don't see why a federation like Soviet Union should allow for it either.

>And member states were free to leave the Warsaw Pact as well
Didn't Chechoslovakia want to leave, but then Soviet Union "helped" to put down the demonstrations in Prague?

>Are federal republics of Germany free to leave it?
You mean if German states are free to leave Germany? I am not sure, but I am sure that if there were serious separatists movements in Bavaria, for example, then the federal government would allow a referednum, like UK did with Scotland

I'm sorry for OP.

>Didn't Chechoslovakia want to leave, but then Soviet Union "helped" to put down the demonstrations in Prague?
Since fucking when Prague Spring was about leaving the Warsaw Pact? Few months before the invasion Czechoslovakia held combined military exercises lol. Learn some history friend.

>You mean if German states are free to leave Germany? I am not sure, but I am sure that if there were serious separatists movements in Bavaria, for example, then the federal government would allow a referednum, like UK did with Scotland
Then no idea why you tried to use Soviet Union as an example.

what a nice pic, mind if I save?

Bwhahahaha!

Ah yes, the poor syrian refugees, lets ignore all the inmigration coming from somalia, nigeria and pakistan

taking punitive measures against them after leaving is an interesting interpretation of free

>poles
>white

that fucking russekinder tankie ITT

So the EU was really buying Poland's sovereignty, not just helping them financially?

Is that what you're saying?

They thought they were but were deeply wrong as they still owe us reperations

100% accurate

Or he's trying to illustrate a point to you about the merits of national pride, but your too cucked to even hear it let alone understand it.

>fight a desperate, david-esq defence against the Judeau Bolshevik menace in the Soviet-Polish War
>get slandered, framed and stabbed in the back by the Germans in the name of countering Jewish Bolshevikism
>forced to cuck themselves to said Bolsheviks to avoid having their ethnicity wiped out for MUH OSTPRUSSIEN
>now being blackmailed by the exact same Judeo-Bolsheviks they could have helped destroy in the 40s
Poland did nothing wrong. Literally in lawful-goodsville alongside Hungary, Czech, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Norway, Finland and Italy. Hopefully they save Europe alongside V4.