If White People are so GREAT

why do they seem so intimidated by every minority in existence?

intimidation =/= disgust

intimidated?
sage

insecure dicklets

Not wanting to be in proximity to non whites does not equal intimidation.
Once we get the ethnostate we won't have to worry about it.

lol @ you betas

If you were secure minorites wouldnt even phase you

Instead you sit in your basements cowering and fantasizing about muh ethnostate that will never happen

cus every one of them are coming to our shores
we're not going to their shitty huts

Because they're violent, and smell like shit.

We aren't intimidated, we are smart enough to stay away.

Because other white people with more power will hirt usbif we dont. We arent afraid what niggers will do. We afraid what our boss will do if he hears we said nigger

They became great in part bc of an obsession with guarding against outside forces. Yippy can thank Genghis Khan and the Persians for that

>WHY DO YOU AVOID STEPPING ON SHIT?? HAHAHA YOU MUST BE AFRAID OF SHIT HAHA

W-we aren't intimidated

were just m-making a tactical retreat

>monorities drain money from the government
>act like savages
>whites get pissed
>"hurr durrrr what's wrong white boi, intimidated?"

Not intimidation, caution. White people instinctively know that brown people are violent creatures driven by emotion. It's like being around a pitbull. You know they are prone to violence, you don't want to set it off, but you still give it a shot because whites are empathetic.

minorities are like babies with weapons. at best they are annoying and at worst they shoot you.

All white nationalists do is talk shit

Everyone knows you're a bunch of pussies that won't do anything

Steve Harvey is based, fuck you.

I'm not intimidated by a great steaming pile of elephant shit. I just don't want it living next door to me, hanging around my street or marrying my daughter.

Your daughter will marry a Muslim

black people are terrified of white supremacy movements because they know whites are superior

whites let black supremacy movements march in their streets because they know they are indeed inferior

No because I'd rather have a dead daughter you shit snorting little paki cousin fucker. No off you go to the benefit office to beg for more of my tax money.

You sound like a guy that has a great moral barometer.

Your white whores love bearded Muslim men bruv hahaha

Because they're made out to be strong and powerful and we're told we're weak and should feel guilty for things which happened in the past.

Think about it. In TV programmes there'll always be muscular, in shape black men and then weak, out-of-shape whites. It isn't always noticeable at first, but it's something you come to realise as you become racially aware--like it's in the subconscious. Maybe this is just me, but it's an image/stereotype I've had ingrained in me since I was young.

Because all minorities have done is have huge families in the hopes that one of their children succeed in life, which increases their population greatly when compared to how many kids white people have nowadays. Not to mention that nearly all major advancements of mankind have been done by white, european civilizations. Consider the fact that in the next 5 years, white people will be the minority in most european countries. And you know what happens to minorities? They get trampled by the majority when it comes to decision making. Europe will be mostly muslim, and pretty much under sharia law in the next 5-10 years. I miss the old europe. All immigrants do is ruin their own country and then try and come and live freely in 1st world countries. They come with the barbaric ideology and ruling system that they're used to, and most should be considered radical because the majority want shit like honor killings and sharia law.

>minority

hehehhehehehe
you shills are just try hard fails at everything huh?

>Live in a moderately-sized American't city
>Walkup to the nearby whole-in-the-wall burger joint
>Accidentally bump into some 5 foot nothing nigga
>"excuse me, man"
>"WHAT the fuck, nigga! watch where you're going!"
>"I didn't see you"
>*intense stare down
>*gets ready to fight
>"You just lucky my friends ain't here! whiteboi!"
>*Sulkily walks away

I DONNO MAYBE ITS BECAUSE NIGGERS ARE RAPIST SUBHUMAN COWARDS?????????????
ALL OF MY FUCKING FRIENDS BEING ROBBED?
PEOPLE TELLING ME NIGGERS ROB THEM AT NEEDLEPOINT TELLING THEM THE SYRINGE HAS AIDS????????????
FUCK NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM RUNNING OUT OF FUCKING PATIENCE FOR THESE FUCKING MONKEYS AND I'M A VERY GOOD MAN BUT EVERYONE HAS A FUCKING LINE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pretty much and a lot of others posts got it right desu

Insecure people of all races act the same

You should go outside once in awhile youll see that it aint happening

Why so intimidated, whiteboi?

The reason these leafs are okay with minorities is because they always get the best of the best. They don't have to worry about Tyrone and Tameika. They need to take a trip to the all black communities in Chicago. They're not even minorities, anyway. America and Canada are white countries. There's more brown skin than there are whites

Because whit people have forethought, yet many blacks do not.

>no taxation

The only guy to make a real point. We get all the rich Chinese/Filipnos/Indians/Mussies

They're well behaved and industrious

There's some Africans too, but they are civilized

We're not intimidated we're concerned by how you fuck everything up and want you to get the fuck out.

Go build up your kangdom and compete with us, see if we're intimidated kek

White ethnostate when?

Because they wish death upon us all

Never bud, that would require genocide and countersignalling whites would overwhelm and destroy you

because people believe dumb stuff based on anecdotal experiences of statistically insignificant events that sway them emotionally.

the keyword in your post is "seem". "seem" implies an impression, not an objective external truth. the impression is false, but the feelings and behaviors resulting from that impression are real. the "belief" is real, but the "impression" is false. understanding this, it is easy to conclude that there are many reasons that white people may "seem" so intimidated by every minority in existence. some examples are media portrayal of white people as intimidated, or isolated experiences of white people being intimidated that are extrapolated to represent the entire "race".

i hope this is clear.

The whole narrative of Anti-White stems from the idea that White people are all oppressive, mass murdering machines.

WHO are the people that are actually afraid now? Get lost before I stuff you with my Asian noodles again, Canada. I know you like it.

>best of the best
>sandniggers and unwesternized chinks and gooks
lolno it is because all canadians are biologically subhuman garbage that

If white people aren't so great, why do (((they))) keep trying to bring us down, and why do blacks always ask for more of our not-so-great money?
If white people disappeared tomorrow, Indians and East Asians would go on as if nothing has changed. Blacks and Jews will have eternal chip on their shoulder over whites.

Mostly because minorities are tribal unlike whites and they realize that our politicians will sell whites out if they vote as a bloc. We are becoming a pure Democracy, where X group gets Government to legally steal from Y group, and Y group is overwhelmingly white.

Sure Jews have all the money but only whites are paying the tax lolol

Again if the white race is so awesome they could resist this burden easily and move forward without concern

>If White People are so GREAT
>why do they seem so intimidated by every minority in existence?
Because we are K-strategists, not wanting to be killed and not wanting to have our wives/daughters/sisters that we put so much time into to be raped by r-strategizing hordes of shitskin subhuman trash-monkeys.