The JDF deleted the last thread. But here is the last point I wanted to make about cubes

The JDF deleted the last thread. But here is the last point I wanted to make about cubes.

The three dee cube in the center of the Star of David around which all muslums walk during the hadji, means that house saud is actually Jewish.

Now that is a red pill nobody wants to come out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baetylus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>

Previous thread.

Why does it matter that there is a cube in the middle of the lucifer faggy gay jew star and that muslims have a cube on where they pray daily?

It matters because the world is divided to make us easier to control when in this reality, we are all really one human family on one of two paths: service to Self or service to Others, with one destination.

Lawofone.info

The final redpill is that the cube is an archetypal symbol, a sigil, regardless of the individual's intentions, the sigil indicates the will of the personae within the individual.

The Saturn sigil is one of conflict and violence.

I popped a circuit break on this comment. I don't have the background knowledge to understand it's meaning...

The cube is a Saturn Sigil?

All I do know is that Christ stood at the intersection of elites and masses and would not compromise.

> pic related

>mix and match theologies
>abrahamic = greco-roman
>no difference between semites and indo-europeans
Take your meds, Phil.

Sacred geometry

Do a shallow scan of Jung and Manly Palmer Hall, that'll sort you right out.
Yup. That's how it's used every time it's used.
That's why pic-related was VapourWayve.
>abrahamic = greco-roman < archetypal constructs would be present in both traditions, which is why they're archetypal.

Turn it off and back away you've just been tagged. Next they come for your soul , run

Sometimes truth has a price.

Jesus knew (((this))).

What you mean used? I have a gamecube does this mean something good or bad ?

>The Saturn sigil
>Jews could see the top of the planet Saturn before satellites and super telescopes because Jews are magical
>This is your brain on (((Christianity)))

MUH JEWS IN SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!
Talk about a bunch of different concepts all confused into one chart. This is Zietguised level retarded.

SPACE JEWS!!!

Are you retarded?

Saturn CGI images aren´t real photos.

They fake all space shit.

Okay you say it's simple I mean I can read what it's in your picture but what does that really mean all this just fabricated hoaxes or is this real and what does it do what exactly does it do to us

Zionists are definitely Jew related, and historically are behind the New World Order, Sigils, Murder, Child Sacrifice, and are behind Hollywood, handlers of USA and EU.

They are behind everything and all what we learn in school and university has passed their filter.

All we learn in school and TV is bullshit.

Yes but what can we do about it ? Whats the point of knowing the truth if nothing can be done with it

It relates to Saturn worship. The crucifix also forms a cube if folded. The major world religions worship Saturn.

This symbol was forced in Israel by Rothschild though. How does that fit in

And the temple cross when folded forms a pyramid. No the red part, the white part.

Yes but why .....as far as we know its just a planet so why all this mystery ?

Lawofone.info

Saturn is where the Archons live.

If you want to do this un-metaphorically:
The line through which this is traced goes Hittites/Assyrians/Israelites/Canaanites etc > Levantines > Scythians/Samartians > (Alans/Khazars/Cumans +) Goths/Saxons > Eastern "Europeans" such as Georgians, Hungarians, Bulgarians, certain Turks > Central Europeans including Poles, Sorbs, Germans > Western Europeans such as French, English, Batavians; and remember that this is not about what is true, but what is believed.

As for Ouroboros, I don't really care, I just chose the metaphor of serpents eating each other because I like that imagery. Speaking of acid though I am reminded of how they discovered the double helix structure of DNA - an interesting reflection of the dualism theme in nature I should say.

Basically a lot of Sabbateans converted to Catholicism in Poland, giving rise to the common stereotype that all Polish people are crypto-Jews among Germans (and vice versa, or so I'm told). As parts of their ideology focused on the idea of dividing Poland and Germany (being that the two of us stopped the Ottomans that were by that time Sabbatai Zevi's main sponsors at Vienna and were perceived as the largest threat by them), this gave rise to the idea of framing the two as eternal enemies by latching onto that whole mess with Prussia and is often reflected in the belief of modern Jewish radicals that all whites rather than just Germanics are part of the Seed of Amalek. For more information research the Gaon of Vilna, Chaim Sonnenfeld and the rise of Rothschild (who utilised similar methods dividing Britain and Germany after the victory over Napoleon at Waterloo) - it will basically explain to you why the German Empire and Hitler's Germany were so exceedingly brutal with Eastern Europe; everything legitimately -did- look like Jewish conspiracy to them.

A copy of Pikmin or SSB will ward away the negative energy of the sigil.

Holy shit, you're completely right!
The cross does not fold into the cube. The cube folds out into a cross.

Freemasonry is supposedly the ShabbosGoy society, and the RedShield sits at the top of the pyramid.
Note all the base60. When you see base60, watch for Sumerian Shekel Shuffling.

Didn't the Summerians use a base 60 math system for the trigonometry? I thought I heard that just recently.

>world is divided to make us easier to control when in this reality
Agreed fuck borders

Rothschild is one of the OWO (old world order) families that has been running the planet for the last couple of thousand years. I think there are six of them. The chances of finding out who the other five are are pretty small.

>the Star of David
David never had a star you unread plebe.
Solomon had a star, the star of Remphan/Moloch.

Stop falling for the kike ruse and call them out on this fact at every opportunity.

(((wikipedia.org)))/wiki/Babylonian_numerals

Yup. Base60 allows you to do trig on your fingers, which allows you to plot star charts and compound interest in your head fairly quickly.

I keep hearing boarders coming down is coming. But borders help keep us divided and easier to control as you say. So I don't think this useful tool is going away anytime soon.

But who knows perhaps with divided races (BLM and the nazis)

divided males and females (AI sex robots, feminism)

Divided spirituality (all the major religions, atheism, gnostism)

...Maybe borders are passé and not needed to control us any moar.

So our base 10 system of math is a form of oppression?

IX -XI are 96 and 69 in Pythagorean gematria. Freemason is 96 in English ordinal gematria. You see the 69 in Mason lodges also. You now know who really did 9/11. It was an occult ritual to destroy gender roles. The tranny agenda came straight after. Not a coincidence.

Yes sorry about that.

And then I mention again the ultimate symbol in plan sight. The Israeli flag. The Star of moloch between two rivers: the Nile and the Euphrates.

Symbols sigils and purpose.

Is that Star really from moloch? This is quite depressing.

The greater Israel project for all to see.

>The three dee cube in the center of the Star of David around which all muslums walk during the hadji, means that house saud is actually Jewish.
you are just scratching the surface, but in the right neighborhood Muslims and Jews are both puppets of (((them))), they ain't Jews by race or religion

9/11 perpetrated as sacrifice
Infront of the largest idol in the Western Hemisphere - whore of Babylon

>I think your digits confirm this conversation. I suspect the mods will now delete. ...7769

Sage

And reported no doubt.

> defiance bump

you niggas try to think so deep while forgetting the basics, everything in life has a + and a -. an up and a down, a 1 and a 0. everything is balanced, in order to get a balance, you need counter balance. if there is positivity, there will be negativity. if there is a devil there will be a god

this is true the yin and the yang. Once you understand the singularity is a duality and the duality is a singularity you are close to the truth

Sage

Okay but what does that mean why not attack her directly
Okay but what can I do to be happy 24/7. p why does it always have to be about balance

Bump

>Okay but what can I do to be happy

Actually I agree with this. (Balance) But at the moment the negative side or the Service to Self side seems to be running all of the media.

Lawofone.info

No it was a sacrifice too her. They would not attack her.

hmm good question. happiness is simple, ever noticed how humans are much more and complex than science suggests? There are in many religions a theory of energy. I think we call this body language in science.
But there is a teaching is many religions that teach you how to draw energy and how to not draw energy. There is some form of positive and negative energy. We can understand this when looking to the reactions from the energy pools. Positive: smile happy etc etc, negative: angry, frustrated, irritated etc. In religions they teach: once you know how to draw energy, you can draw positive energy.(active: excited, playful, pure) Once you know how to block energy, you can block the negative energy.(passive: patience, accepting, forgiving) This will bring your balance.
Ever realized how negative all people are these days? in 2007, the imageboard culture was much more dark, but for some reason it was a much happier place than now. Most normalfags dont know how to get into thinking and will draw energy from whereever they can, which results into negative energy(how why? if you eat the first thing you see, you have 90% chance its garbage)

So how to stay happy? Keep positive minded people around you, dont complain, be grateful for what you have. Sounds very simple, but its a really really complex task to change yourself from a negative to a positive person. Dont believe me? try to not complain for 1 day. my experience is that people complain at least 4 times a hour

> thank you

Service to Others (positive) is the opposite of Service to Self (negative)

Thanks for the example of Service to Others.

This explains how to get to the positivity. Its a really powerful picture, try to think about the pic. Just sit for an hour in the garden or somewhere where no one is. Do some philosophy, think who you have to remove from life to get it right

Truths of the positive path.

For meditation I practice centering prayer.

Occult symbolism has real power. It's not just play acting or pageantry. Who controls the symbol of the black cube controls the powers of Saturn, associated with the element of lead, representing the highest possible density of all energies. What this means is that whatever intentions are routed through the black cube will become physically real. It is a method of magical control of the physical plane.

Sage
Sage

Why?

come here those that "get" it

>cube in centre of star of david is infallible proof that the sauds are jews

nigger are you high

bump

>(((Sauron))) the manipulator

Nope just a 3 d imagination that allows me to "see" what is hidden right infront of me.

> sometimes

Proof burgers are retarded

The kaaba is originally pagan

both jews and arabs are racially semitic, but even thier own people hate the jews. they are poison

so you're autistic. ok

You're a lying nigger. How do I know this? Because you spout bullshit that we are all one human family, which is false.

Pic very much related.

hittites were indo european

fuck off gook, bring me some chop suey

No I'm just paying attention.

Every time I see a logo now I look for the symbols, and the hidden meanings.

everyone knows the saudis are Dönmeh jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh

This has got to Drive the Muslim faithful nuts.

how do you think (((some people))) have all the money. they have worked at this for thousands of years and the symbols are a big part of it. it is not only the kikes. the kikes are just successful because they are racially aware and aware of tradition and they are always willing to serve as lackeys and tax collectors for the western elite. only now the kikes have become so powerful, it hard to tell who is in charge

So Jews are the hex or curse upon humanity?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baetylus

>they have worked at this for thousands of years

Fuck off. Every head of the fed has been a zionist elitist jew. They just launder their money, supposed to be our money, but their money and whenever they get caught they just say they "lost" it or they flat out manipulate currency to benefit the muddaland and themselves. How about that 9 trillion missing, and they didn't even launch an internal investigation in it? How about the fact congress gets pegged every time they hold a hearing on the fed?

he is right, your level of understanding is just too low

yah it's fun to try and decide who will fuck over who in the end and who has been the useful idiots lol, of course it will be the Jews who will have a rude awakening

>Laws laid down by William the Conqueror included usury specifically in the case of dealing with jews

It's not new, but saying they were a force before mass media or centralized credit is retard tier.

welp. why hide it at this point, they created their black/beige/white-liberal army, nothing gonna stop them now

On one side we have:
>unlimited supply of money
>mass media
>christcuckery and religious manipulation including the catholic church
>national leaders and below
>party leaders

On the other side we have:
>anons

It's going to be a blow out, and bitching on here isn't going to help you.

Thanks I looked.

> eh!

Okay I'm amazed this thread lasted as long as it did. I figured the mods would kill it lickety-split.

> Must be out looking for gasoline!

bro you just don't get it, and it is way to deep to go into and there is little time left anyway, blaming jews will keep you safe enough at least you are that level of awareness, you don't really need to worry about he rest unless you want to know

The odds are stacked pretty high in their favor...

hahaha you didn't understand the reference, but you made me lol

Horseshit

save this. I make it easy for you OP.

>saying they were a force before mass media or centralized credit is retard tier

You got a long way to go

CICERO (Marcus Tullius Cicero). First century B.C. Roman statesman, writer.
"Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman. I have no desire to furnish further grist for their mills." (Oration in Defense of Flaccus)
Cicero was serving as defense counsel at the trial of Flaccus, a Roman official who interfered with Jewish gold shipments to their international headquarters (then, as now) in Jerusalem. Cicero himself certainly was not without significant political influence himself, so for someone of this stature to have to "speak softly" shows that he was in the presence of a dangerously powerful sphere of influence. On another occasion Cicero wrote: "The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers."
SENECA (Lucius Annaeus Seneca). First century Roman philosopher. "The customs of that most criminal nation have gained such strength that they have now been received in all lands. The conquered have given laws to the conquerors." (De Superstitione)
DIO CASSIUS. Second century Roman historian. Describing the savage Jewish uprising against the Roman empire that has been acknowledged as the turning point downward in the course of that great state-form: "The Jews were destroying both Greeks and Romans. They ate the flesh of their victims, made belts for themselves out of their entrails, and daubed themselves with their blood... In all, 220,000 men perished in Cyrene and 240,000 in Cyprus, and for this reason no Jew may set foot in Cyprus today." (Roman History)

>It matters because the world is divided to make us easier to control when in this reality, we are all really one human family on one of two paths: service to Self or service to Others, with one destination.
No you're wrong, service to all is what you're missing. better pic than your OP pic. saturn 6 hex 6 cube 6.

DIODORUS SICULUS. First century Greek historian. Observed that Jews treated other people as enemies and inferiors. "Usury" is the practice of lending money at excessive interest rates. This has for centuries caused great misery and poverty for Gentiles. It has brought strong condemnation of the Jews.
AQUINAS, THOMAS, Saint. 13th century scholastic philosopher. In his "On the Governance of the Jews," he wrote: "The Jews should not be allowed to keep what they have obtained from others by usury; it were best that they were compelled to work so that they could earn their living instead of doing nothing but becoming avaricious."