What is the best weapon to fight in The Last Crusade?

It needs to be legal in all Europe, must be cheap, easy to find, and easy to carry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q-sWRm_rLwM
youtube.com/watch?v=x3xcLFSCq1E
southernswords.co.uk/english-war-hammer.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
youtube.com/watch?v=PlzI3lttcJ0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mace + knife combo seems good.

If you're a pussy who can't fight like a man sure.

I'm assuming the opponents of OP are arming themselves as well and he can't access a gun.

Bush bank blade... good stuff if sharpened

For europoors

>Firemans axe

>baseball bat with nails

>knife along with mace

>crowbar (always a solid choice)

>sledgehammer

let's use the latest addition to our culture

>must be legal
That ain't no fun

a rubber handled framing hammer is actually a pretty good choice

A 3D printer

Print guns for everyone you know

Eu... sandvik bush axe is wicked sharp

>sledgehammer
I like this

Your mind.....
(deep I know)

Pretty much any camping tool

>It needs to be legal in all Europe
fuck off faggot

gerrr off my land

Rock hammer op

>not Estwing

faggot

Most polearms were developed by peasants by combining hand tools with long poles during medieval times. Peasant were already familiar with using that kind of tool. It also had the advantage to put the enemy at distance, thus reducing the fear factor a knight could have on a poor peasant.

They were also shit if you didn't have 60 others side by side also with polearms

buy a machete. they did worked well in ruanda

You know I used to watch a lot of those videos on Medeval weapons,and after seeing a lot of their explanations for why they are efficient, I came to the conclusion a crowbar is probably the most efficient modern melee weapon.

>longer than a hammer
>lightweight, easy to swing
>flanged edge for some serious injury potential
>extremely sturdy, one piece construction, very unlikely to ever break

What's not to like?

savate and steel-toed boots

This nigga knows.

take a ballpoint hammer. all the force is focus on single point. scull cracking.

youtu.be/q-sWRm_rLwM

Legal in all yurop? That would be rape whistle m8.

STOP
hammertime

kek
but sadly true

This one for ethic Swedes

Petrol and a lighter

Euros, learn to work with metal, you can produce your own weapons and armor.

There's no such thing as a fair fight, and the only thing that matters in a fight is the winner. I'll sucker punch the shit out of you and you can explain to your friends how it wasn't fair when they're dragging your limp body off to the side.

Lol.. rape whistle

Did I just watch a murder

ireiron and metal reinforced hubcap with a handle on the inside. You can carry it and look like your having car problems. Or keep it in your car. No one will bat an eye if you carry it in a backpack or somewhere inconspicuous. Maybe the handle can be less obvious on the metal hubcap. The blunt force of the tireiron can be pretty brutal depending on which kind you get. Most people have one in their car.

The basic conclusion now is unless you have a metal sintered printer then you are better off with ar15 molds.

>I can't even understand the concept of honor
White or not, you are a subhuman though most likely a fat LARPing woman

the fedora is strong with you

Order a metal table, nail a strap to the centre and use it as a shield, then use the metal legs of the table to arm yourself and your family.

this

my friend CM used to carry one while he was making and dealing meth. works extremely well.

A sucker punch isn't a fight. You are not yet in a fight. That is the sole point of a sucker punch, surprise.

History is decided by the winner. It wasn't very honorable when the U.S. used a decoy invasion and then surprised attack Normandy. Fuck off with your white knight "m-muh honor!" bull shit. It's clear you're a little bitch who has never been in a fight.

Fair enough, but if I can stop the fight before it even starts, that just means there's less of a chance I will lose.

I'm saving money for a decent 3D printer for this exact purpose.

Might not be any of the three but a proper nailgun can do some serious damage pneumatics arent that strong but electromagnetic and powder activated ones are nice

>legal in Europe
defending yourself by definition is illegal no matter what you use in Eurocuckistan.

A SIG P226 and a Uzkon AS44 should do.

Oh shit, we got a real tough guy over here.

>fibreglass handles
stay plebian, eh

Aaaw look at mom in the background.

In my day it was soap. Bricks now? Fuckin ayyy.

Meh, I stick by my crowbar endorsement. At least in my own case, my tire iron weighs like a pound or two. It's crucial to have some weight to your weapon or it will take penetrating power.

That said it is a much more inconspicuous choice.

the mace of trut, duh

its trit you fucking newfag

Homemade flamethrower
Supersoaker filled with flammable liquid with a light on the end
Or even just some spray cans reach really far

youtube.com/watch?v=x3xcLFSCq1E

>not the cluebat of argghhh!
it's like you're not even trying m8

Plane ticket and a passport.

Europe is fucked.

Memes

Must it also be legal to carry? Try a walking cane or some other disability tool.

I got one of these the last time the barbarian hordes overran my city:

southernswords.co.uk/english-war-hammer.html

(London riots by blacks 2011, police did nothing for 1st 3 days):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots

I'm not tough.Tthat's why if I have to fight someone who is, there's not a lot of incentive for me to fight fair. But yeah look how chivalrous you look on your Mongolian goat breeding forum.

I didn't read a single post in this thread. I just came here to say I have that same hammer and to call op a fag.

Fag.

Thanks for the tip Hakim

cordless drill a 1/4" bit

For non lethal use a 2 foot piece of garden hose. If you don't believe me try it yourself. You'll be amazed, you'll make any cuck cry like a baby.

A sledgehammer is a stupid idea, it's way too heavy. Same for a crowbar.

A weapon must weight less than a kilogram to be swung.

muh dick

we need more white people

You could could have chosen a framing hammer but you didn't know the difference

make sure its a metal printer

Trucks of peace!!

Millwall Brick

>tire/baseball/cricket bat
>framing/drywall hammer
>fill a copper pipe with lead or cement
>wood axe
>breaker bar/tire iron
>crowbar
>molotovs

This is the kind of fag that thinks he can fight a nigger one on one while his whole crew is watching

this is clever. you can dilate, stab a communist to death and then go back to dilating in a seamless manner.

Something you can always have around that won't get you in trouble? It really is hard to beat a hammer. Make sure it's not too heavy and has a long handle. Sledge hammers and crowbars are slow and overkill. Humans are soft and easy to damage.
I would say baseball bat or other similar sports items. But in europe they are so controlling they might get you in trouble if you don't participate in that sport.

dude, you have a brain, 2 functional hands. go to your local hardware store and get creative.

yes, you could swing hammers or axes. but ... why not build something better? take inspiration of traditional farmhand weapons. those were usually made under the same circumstances as most eurofags are: carrying a weapon (sword) was forbidden. so the farmers/peasants got creative and built weapons out of their tools.

Now we know more about physics and chemistry than medival chink peasants did...

Expandable Batons are popular but they also seem useless you're willing to strangle someone with it. Look at this fucking video.

youtube.com/watch?v=PlzI3lttcJ0

Lamo a limp wristed europoor saying a crowbar is too heavy. This is why Mohammed is with your wife and daughter

remind me of how much I how hate female police

My understanding is that they rely a lot on causing pain rather than damage unless you can use the very tip to strike a hard bone. They are great for cracking a bone. But unless that happens, you'll rely on your opponent to be receptive to pain.

Trumps solution: Enforcement of Laws is the best weapon...Why fight them if they are not here...

You need pic related.

@ran@SELLING RUNE BATTLE AXE

i wonder if that guy still finding success in his work or not

Whenever i think of a good uprising in Europe i think of the Maidan rioting; it had everything.

Im good
>got a 3d printer
>generator
>dji phantom
>several surveilance cams i can rig
>1tb of bomb\weapon\training stuff
>assortment of knives\shotguns

This is only what i have afforded with my neet bux. Got more shit i can kill people with, my imagination is the limit.

Also a big fan of napalm and napalm "grenades". So i can basicly throw those fuckers around from day one.

>i will be sitting on my ass during the entire thing

I was thinking the same, you really could do a lot worse.

Quarterstaffs would probably be a good bet.

It has pretty decent damage potential and decent range. Doubles as a walking stick.

What about thermite (rust and aluminum powder [forgot the ratio]). Also i know that its probably not the best thing to have but its better than nothing.

having a fair duel is a European concept and does not apply to savages

IS SHE FOREPLAY STROKING HIM?

Boomer faggot detected

One on one fights with your white countrymen are a thing of the past.

Yeah he's dead

Crossbow if that's allowed (I don't actually know the rules). If not that, then a combat bow and learn how to do archery.

This might be LARPy, but I'd honestly buy a fucking sword if I were a europoor and couldn't get a gun. Not one of those chink shit replica swords. Like, a real fucking sword. And also a combat knife, which can also be used for a variety of tasks.

Other options? Maybe a sling and learn how to get good flinging rocks at people.