youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. underage

God Bless 'er, our princess of hearts.

fuck off retard

charles is a cuck and diana was based

Daily reminder that

- She was pro palestine.
- Charles was best friend with Jimmy Savile, (a known pedo)
- Charles wanted Jimmy Savile to be Harry's godfather, which obviously would have upset Princess Diana.
- Diana was theorized to descend from the de Vere family line - the earls of Oxford - theorized to be the legitimate heirs to the throne of England.

She died on my birthday.

Fucking euro created threads
Fuck off to french chan

Good Chap (checked)

fuck you u subhuman piece of shit ur lucky ur shithole isnt sitting on oil or you be vaporized like u worthless cunts deserve

She was murdered

SHE WAS A COAL BURNER WHO BROUGHT SHAME ON THE CROWN

SHE WAS CAR CRASHED TO STOP HER EMBARASSING THE NATION WHILE SHE FUCKED MOHAMMED

GOOD RIDDANCE TO HER!

THE WINSORS SEND THEIR REGARDS

youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A

i want to FUG Diana

Deserved assassination for fucking an arab while princess of England. At first it seemed like a tragedy, but now I know why it had to be done.

being this mad lmao

hahah

like you wouldn't play with dodi's wang for 10% off at Harrod's

indeed

the empire has fallen and we are 2nd fiddle to a former colony lol we can take that but a coal burning princess? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

God Bless 'er.

Can someone explain to me who this fucking person is besides being a princess or something?

Cant say I know much about her but wasn't she a degenerate who tore up her family and shacked up with an Arab?

you know what i thought about this , think about this for a second

what if like the world is such an illusion, everyone was such a television and media sheep at that time in the 90's, everyone obviously had this super positive impression of her, but in reality, she could of been an absolutely terrible person who made alot of wrong choices. Obviously people don't know her personal life or that of the royal family and just assume whatevers covered by the mainstream media

so really, its to be blue pilled to say poor diana, but red pilled to realize that the true story is more complicated and arguable

I would if I could but she's dead now.

Me too, happy birthday brother

Sacked an arab got wacked

can't fuck her m80 she's long dead

This is the unforgivable part. She may have done a lot of good shit too but fucking a shitskin sandnigger is disgusting.

>actual whore who sold her cunt to the highest bidders, including shitskin scum
Yeah, not going to shed any tears over that bitch.

She deserved what she got, just like Mountbatton