Drop your best redpills so that i can save and repost them

drop your best redpills so that i can save and repost them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBxIRMfa1vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Need hi-res red pills.

Mandatory thread:

Looks> iq.
Looks > everything.

Ok, large file size , small message with no sources

where is this..
>racial discrimination
>muslims are a race
this school is disgusting.. shame on you uk

>state the fucking obvious
>call it a redpill
>feel deep and intellectual

Left wing redpills aren't even redpills

the UK is dead, we cheer for spain now.

Seperation of church and state... oh wait was that the uk ? nevermind....

Islam is the final redpill

fuck off shitskin

kek. 80 lashes for false rape claim. That would shut down feminism in colleges with a quickness.

Awww you feel intellectual? You've never had a redpill in your life.

you're disgusting/

>kekistani flag

All faggots need to be gassed

>that bitch's email is visible

>opens email

troll account & a leaf

Visible, but 4 years old. Maybe that head teacher has changed.

>deepest and darkest corners of the internet
>Sup Forums
fucking jew shilling for virtue points

Not trying to disprove the holocaust here, but several of those questions you posted can be answered quite easily if one bothers to look.

3. It is common knowledge that the allies used torture and death threats to get whatever confessions they wanted and refused to accept testimony that didn't fit their goals. There are also some people (Ernst Salomon, for example) who describe that US soldiers threatened to kill friends of POWs to get confessions.

5. I don't know WHY some jewish organizations inflate the numbers of the holocaust victims (perhaps it's simply a systematic error) but that they do is obvious. For example, a childhood friend of my grandfather shows up three times (name, date of birth, last residence) on the yad vashem list - once for every camp he was imprisoned in. The reason is that they assumed that everybody who entered a KZ and wasn't there at the end of the war or could be proven to have been transfered (which is hard, seeing as many documents have been lost or destroyed) was killed there.

7. They sheared the hair of arriving prisoners to stop lice from spreading and gassed it (the hair) with zyklon A to kill any parasites in it before storage. It was meant to be used for fibre-reinforced rubbergaskets

9. Most likely due to the chaos of war (thats how the US justified letting german POWs starve in similiar situations)

12. That was common practice. germans and japs in the US where treated the same way to stop them from sabotaging the war effort.

13. while I'm not sure about those specifically, most of the gas chambers where meant for disinfection of corpses and their clothes by means of zyklon A and later converted to kill people with Zyklon B.

17. Bad translation. He is talking about removing jews from germany, as well as the honour of the SS being that they stayed humane in doing so (He also mentions being ready to work prisoners to death in creating trenches and foxholes if that's necessary to protect german soldiers)

That islam is fundamentally peaceful.

How democracy works

youtube.com/watch?v=jBxIRMfa1vs

Killuminati Ancient Knowledge. Epic Red Pill over the course of 6 video segments. This is the compilation.

SJW rhetoric, all in one page

Jesus? Hitler? where's the difference?

The one thing christians can't understand.

I tried to screenshot this scene from the DVD and use it as a desktop wallpaper. Each time I did, it was blacked with a copyright message.

But it worked with the pirated episode.

You dont understand Christianity

me in the back

oh please tell me this is fake

Is this trying to say that hitler is good or that jesus is liderally hidler?

6,000,000 ÷ 5 = 1,200,000
1,200,000 ÷ 365 = 3,288
How did they kill 3,288 jews per day, every single day, for 5 years straight

and burn them

I've never seen those pictures on the left. They look as if they were made specifically for the purpose of this whole "debunkinkg" Especially the last one.

You can see that the shadows dont fit either user. Look at the hanging woman on the bottom left.

My point is that they were deliberately forged by the author of the collage to later disprove.

Very good organizational skills. Visit Auschwitz, the Germans were all about efficiency. They killed more than that per day, and burn them, just in Auschwitz, during the final year. They did need to get the hang of it, so at first the problems you describe did affect them.

Epicuro is a kike larping as Greek. This is why gaytheists love him

you must understand... jews were singled out, massacred, their property stolen, abused, humiliated, attacked, simply for being a little bit different, for thousands of years, in Europe. It's no wonder, that some jews hostile to European chauvinism. It is also completely wrong to think that jews all thought this way. Most didn't. But did that save them? no, hitler herded them into the gas chambers anyway. being a jew, and observing the psychotic behavior of europeans, must be bewildering and depressing.

t. jew

A little research showed no trace of the origin of the term being tied to any particular person.

Rabbi Marx!

I guess people don't like parasitic carvaners. Jews were the proto-gypsies. But you probably have a romanticized, Simpsonesque imagination of gypsies so it might be hopeless.

>But did that save them
yes, the ones that did not think this way were a part of Hitler's armies.

>the look on his face
>the kid looking at the camera
Never fails to crack me up.

he say you bwade runna.

>Reminder: Patton wanted to re-arm the Germans and go after the Russians.

really not that difficult considering the scale of the war, the scale of the documented mass executions in the east, and the efficiency with which it was carried out after it was industrialized. You think 30 camps couldn't kill 100 people each day? Well guess what: there were more than 30 camps, and plenty of people weren't even killed in camps.

not all were burned, and not particularly difficult either considering the methods used and documented. Most weren't burned in "crematoria," which were nothing like modern funerary crematoria anyway

I'm actually a just coincidence good goy, but this isn't helping my argument

More like the result of 1883 pogroms, 1909 kibutzes and general lack of assimilation within a portion of the Jewish community.

This one makes me realize we are just second before the fatal crash.
God helps us.