I need the HD video that this shot is from ASAP. It's incredibly important that I get this as soon as humanly possible...

I need the HD video that this shot is from ASAP. It's incredibly important that I get this as soon as humanly possible. Not asking for a personal army. Just if anyone happens to have it that'd be swell.

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/gjrtz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a photo, not from a video

Doh! You sure?

This is a photograph and not from a video, unfortunately.

If it was video, it would have spread like wildfire already.the angle is great.

>1 person lightly tapping car with what looks like a little stick

trumpcucks are truly the most effeminate pussies in the country.

False premise = false conclusion.

This photo and the one with the flying stuntmen have great timing and quality. Activates the almonds.

You wanted something user but was it what you were expecting?

Because no Obama voters voted for Drumpf.

Thanks for your help.

ufile.io/gjrtz

Yep, those are bullet holes in the back window. He's scott free.

Who is Jay Ziegler? Jon Ziegler is the idiot covered in milk of magnesia who was right on scene when this happened, right after giving an interview to some reporter(forgot the name- it was in his live feed as Rebelutionary z), who said they were going to make a documentary next year about this... I tried to look Ziegler up, but can't find his family history.

girly bitch who worships at the feet of other men detected. cry more trumpcuck. i can only imagine the shame your parents must feel--if my son turned out like you i'd probably kill myself.

yeah. he should have taken one for the team like pic related since mobs are always non-violent; amiright?

He was already going too fast at the point of the stick hit to matter. 20 mph is not a safe speed when you have 60 people in the middle of the road.

There's video of this.

I have this other frame. No idea if there are more/videos

Vid of this was out on the same day it happened.
Go through the archives.

bump

Going slow enough to be hit by someone swinging a bat and the guy next to the car in denim looks completely unphased by the speed.

The second he stops a gang of people rush in and smash the back of his car with steel bats.

In situations like this, if you go too slow they'll start to jump on your hood or smash windows. He had to go fast enough that they would move away from the car. I would have done the same in a situation like that... Also, #soon?

this x1000

Although the difference is I wouldn't go to one of these fucking rallies in the first place, and I certainly wouldn't drive around hoping to get mobstomped even if I were there. Nevertheless, if I were on a jury the existence of Mr Reginald Denny's retardation would make me extremely sympathetic.

Of course, being white, it's probably illegal for me to serve on a jury anymore.

>The second he stops a gang of people rush in and smash the back of his car with steel bats.
Who, in my opinion, had already attacked his car, which is why the person with the video started recording in the first place hoping for commielulz.

So basically squad attacks car with a white guy in it, the car drives away from the attackers but gets stopped by normal pedestrians, someone saw what happened, saw the mob coming after the car and decided it was a good time to start filming, then this random gulag-skinny commie hits the car prematurely with his stick, causing the driver to freak and get the fuck out of there, injuring several.

Then the people rush to give CPR to the fatty who probably died of a heart attack or the CPR and not from actual injuries from the car (though this is not really of any practical note for the legal issue since it's likely she suffered the heart attack from the car hitting her anyway).

Basically it's highly questionable that a guy decides to start filming a random car stopping for a pedestrian.

How do we get memes to his lawyer?

I think ABC called him jay in their original video description but his real name is jon?

When he was streaming I'm pretty sure he called himself a "professional protester" and claimed he was at Occupy Wall Street? I am not about to watch that garbage again honestly- guy is super annoying going on about how he got pepper sprayed wah wah and acting like he is so important that he needs to show himself with milk of magnesia on his face selfie style. Complete idiot. But, he also says he is a journalist and had a talk show??? He's part of this crap anyways.

Ps- he now goes as Rebelutionary_Z but yes his name is Jon Ziegler- he's not all that low profile. I guess he was at standing rock too and likes to cry about how abused journalists are. Retweeted some crap about how democrats have jumped the shark for condemning antifa also. Just looking into this guy rustles my jimmies.