MARTIN SHKRELI, Deadman switch, Hillary Emails, and then Wikileaks taken down!

MARTIN SHKRELI, Deadman switch, Hillary Emails, and then Wikileaks taken down!

sickchirpse.com/wikileaks-hacked-martin-shkreli-claims-leak-10-million-e-mails/

Holy shiet it's a Thursday

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/bHb7rzFyYWpaREFucHlYUXp8MW1ueGVtbUVOUmF4WEWSTAHtU5Vj3PoU1hUAQ5XeBTwXwuvUwPfIv-2esU6r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So sleepy. Going to take a nap.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Bump

Do it. Don't say you'll do it, just do it.

Does the guitar make him cool?

bumparino

He seems to live like a poor person for someone supposedly super rich

Oh shit, is he the Hero of Legends?

10 million emails from who?

Well of course, there isn't enough interest in the emails to release them. So it only makes sense to stop them from releasing the emails.

this man...

i swear...

Yahoo Serious Film Festival

Why are you mad at him? Do you have AIDS?
Guy is bro as fuck.

Isn't 10 million emails a very large probably fake number? Like how many people besides Hillary are in those emails.

im not mad, he makes me question my hetero-sexuality

DO IT
O
I
T

She was running a huge criminal syndicate "charity" and political party.

Tuned in just long enough to see that he plays Janna and doesn't pay TenCent for the skin jew.

Based as fuck support player.

>having a thing
>for shkreli

Damn nigga. Wtf do you find attractive on him?

>Wikileaks taken down!
Saudi takedown nonsense. Surprised they didn't blame the Russians.

WikiLeaks is a Russian propaganda outlet, so this is a good thing. And Shkreli is most likely an FSB agent.

QFT with this bullshit. It wasn't hacked. It was DNS hijacking.

The Wikileaks dead man switch is just a publicity stunt. If the emails contained anything good they would have leaked them already.

he's rich and he didn't even buy the right marshall head for his half stack

Old people use email the same way kids use IMs. It's common to have a 200+ reply email thread back and forth just discussing something stupid like where to go to lunch, or all those emails Hillary sent about her yoga classes. :^)

If it includes shit caught in the spam filters I could easily believe that number. Our .org shitlists over 100,000 spam messages a month. Something like 95% of all mail traffic in the world is spam.

Until Shkreli gets shot it the back of the head, I don't care what happens to him. He deserves nothing but a painful death

Is that because /F/ Sup Forums /I/ don't want to release them to the public because Muh no one interested if it's not about Russian ?!

Just seems a bit strange to live in a bit of a dump. Amp head could just be because he was ignorant when buying it i guess but theres no excuse for that mess. Lad has to sort himself out

And also why the fuck you still have trust in your security agency after they failed the American public EVERY TIME and ALL THE TIME .. since JFK I mean they are good at catching plebeians fucking around with banks money but other then that ...

If it's just fucking DNS poisoning, they didn't hack WL itself. Just fucking clickbait bullshit.

He was trolling.

its NYC

bump

Wtf they do all day long fighting ISIS , securing America , protecting you from Usurpers ,pedophiles and drug dealers... pfff permit me to doubt it .. maybe you should cut security spending and give all that money to ISisrael to protect you from yourself for your own security cause you so fucking dumb it hurts..

I'm lazy, spoon feed me what's going on.

damnit where muh quick rundown meme

fake and gay as George Soros
Leafs...
Cannot get rid of (((them)))

The money? Healthpack knows whats important

>Another alt righter claiming he's going to leak these supposed Hillary emails.

Yawn.

He's rich on paper but cash poor.

Didn't we already go through a very similar scenario with fatty kimdotcom? He won't deliver.

Haha holy fuck youre a moron

>millionaire CEO of a pharma company somewhere in his 30s
>built himself up from being a kid of Romanian janitors
>thinks the New Testament is one of the greatest books ever
>doesn't give a shit about societal constructs
>gives free lessons about chemistry and finance on jewtube
>literally made the Wu Tang Clan shiver
>fucked a Vice reporter
>plays chess
>trolls people on a national level at least
>likes wine
>is white
pic related

>very large probably fake number
>six gorillion
kek

NIGGA JUST RELEASE THE WUTANG ALBUM AND CARTER 5 THEN DIE

You must not understand the concept of leverage

UHHHHH GUYS!!!!!
JORGE SOROS? CONNECTED

He's obviously sociopathic, it's just a prop/tool for him to dupe guests/ladies doubtfull he even like guitar music

the bag is shopped.

Tell me when we start loading rifles and actually killing treasonist politicians in their homes.

>Guardiad
>AHAHA-Posting about Wikileaks
Really, makes you think.

indeed. he would've spent less and gotten 10x the amp getting a good deal on a 70s-era jmp.

TELL ME WHEN!
(you) stop: raping kids,clogging toilets, playing video games, verbally assaulting your mother and family, using social media (facefagget and anything else) as your only way of communication! WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO TYPE THIS!? YOU CLEARLY SUCK AT LIFE! *go commit suicide*
-James Woods

I was disappointed as well.

he is /our pharmacist/.

I actually agree with this, despite the child sex cult he grew up in pointing towards the CIA

>Check wiki
>not down
>check flag
Every fucking time. Just pay your fucking bill you fat turd.

I heard he's Albanian. Is he still w&B?

He is not the person to live extravagantly. If it wasn't for his economic success, he'd probably be more than comfortable NEETing it up.

I'm not worth nearly as much as him, but still close to $8 million. And I live in a small cozy 1-bedroom flat, although in a nice part of town. The fuck am I supposed to do with something bigger?

how did you make that amount of money and what is your age, if you dont mind

TFW it's a Mexican strat

LOL

Fake News

Shkreli = Attention Whore

Trust fund most likely (not that there's anything wrong with this)
Respect if I'm wrong though.

Not buying this shit, he would have leaked them if he had them. Remember Kim Dot Coms fucking ploy to turn over Seth Rich evidence? I'll never believe one of these fuckers again.

Wtf? He's scoping himself doing some kinda drop? Acting paranoid af
pscp.tv/w/bHb7rzFyYWpaREFucHlYUXp8MW1ueGVtbUVOUmF4WEWSTAHtU5Vj3PoU1hUAQ5XeBTwXwuvUwPfIv-2esU6r

Is he kill?

No he posted a pic of Trump Tower right after. The "agent 16" thing at the end was fake and gay

>Does the guitar make him cool?
I don't know if that's THE guitar, but he paid a but load of money for the guitar used to write Thursday's album Full Collapse.

what ever happened to martin shekelmaster? wasn't he gonna buy Sup Forums a while ago?

is he /ourguy/?

Is Martin going crazy or do you think he's actually being followed? That last stream was kinda weird, he's been acting pretty weird lately

He is currently in the back of a black van tied up.

Honestly I couldn't tell if he was legit scared or just being a fag
>Calling Trump tower 'waypoint B' didn't help

who got wiki "they_have_our_kids" screen plz post up

i usually only watch his investing videos (so i can one day be a shekelmaster too), what happened on his last stream?

What is Throwaboomerang.com?

Is this dude ever done LARPing? He's always pulling some kind of publicity stunt, whether it's buying a Wu Tang record or fucking with pharma prices. Stop giving this literally who fraudster attention

Why is Shrekli even relevant at this point?
All he did notable was that price gouging.

I imagine he has several houses. Nothing wrong with having a cozy little hole in NYC.

>doubtfull he even like guitar music
He was into the punk/hardcore scene back in the day.

Before he became infamous he invested in, and pretty much funded a indie record label called Collect Records. The company pretty much fell apart because nobody wanted anything to do with him when the pharmabro thing happened.

He said he was gonna buy Sup Forums then he got hit with the case and said he was no longer gonna buy Sup Forums because of legal fees and shit.

Post spidermen

You're right, like 6 million being a very large, probably fake.

>We're either right or right. Check 'em

I like him.

1 post by OP

THIS IS LARP

he only has one shitty apartment, but it is like $6k a month cause NYC

he has some aversion to buying houses because he thinks that a natural disaster will take them all out or some shit

see above he is weird

I would just retire if I had that much and just start investing my money and living off that

and probably move to somewhere cozy in the midwest or some shit and do manly shit all day

Implying all the illegal stuff they did was nothing. Since your gonna act like a beta fag, can I just go ahead and fuck you now?

Money doesn't make you cool. It can buy friends who will tell you you're cool, but it doesn't actually make you cool.

Martin is a successful businessperson, but as a human being, he's a loser. He repulses people, people actively take a disliking to him the more they interact with him. The sad part about it is, I've seen what happens to guys like him. They bounce around throughout their lives blaming everyone else for not liking them instead of just working on themselves. A guy like him could be "cool" if he just learned how to deal with people. But he's never had to because his money insulates him from the consequences of being a douche bag.

We're all burned out from larpers.
Either put up or shut up Shkreli.

What is this fagg even doing, he should just hurry up and release everything to the world

>it's an alt-right e-celeb pretending to have the Clinton e-mails episode

You idiots fall for this every single time

Assange has said himself that they don't sit on anything in that way. There is a dead man's switch for each publication when they are about to publish which is why they release the files ahead of time (vault 8 already been released to download months ago), but there isn't a large trove of the dirtiest of dirty just waiting around

Martin's an OK dude, he pissed off all the niggers too.

(((They))) redirected Wikileaks traffic to that new NSA data center in Saudia.

ABOUT THE DRUG PRICES

by raising drug prices he was able to increase his funding for searching for a better cure with fewer side effects. unlike every other company he'd put 90% of the profit back into research rather then the industry standard 40%

and anyone who couldn't afford it, got the drug for free just by asking. and anyone on insurance didn't get their rates increased because it's such a rare drug anyways that it had no impact on insurance premiums. oh, and he made a lot of money for shareholders and himself in the process.

the msm hates him, that should have been your first hint that he's alright

dude chill out he's just an autistic troll lol

seriously he is just really fucking smart be weird as shit, i don't think he he is as bad as you are saying...

besides he grew up really poor

They all sound exactly alike, prove me wrong.

Check out his FB page, he's posting some weird shit right now

no one remembers dat guy

lol at alt-right pretty sure he voted for Clinton and has donated to Democrats plenty of times

he probably doesn't even care about politics, he just trolls and makes shekels

Holy shit page deleted