Sup Forums is poison

reminder, try to quit visiting Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general. every minute you spend here is another minute you could spend making yourself a less shit person.

not having empathy for other people is not cool or even edgy, it's sad and pathetic desu. i can't help after spending almost two years here thinking how cool it was when there was a happening and people were being killed.

even today with people losing their homes in Texas due to flooding; I couldn't help but think "fucking do-gooder libshits saving all these shitskins and niggers...My god" I thought "I don't recall ever having such evil thoughts". My only conclusion is that I developed this frame of thought from coming to Sup Forums. Even if it's just "shitposting" it does have a negative impact on one's mind being immersed in raw hatred with no legitimate reason for it.

So in conclusion I hope if you are self aware enough that you will abandon this shit website or encourage others to do so at least.

Thank you

Fuck off pretentious bastard.

But I am here forever.

>Click here
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

tl;dr but nice image.

t. dude wasting time on Sup Forums

wow now they have degenerated to "please give up" you should at least fight back a little when getting fucked in the ass.

Fuck off fag, Im not a shit person and never have been. Save the self hating cucky rhetoric for Reddit.

>every minute you spend here is another minute you could spend making yourself a less shit person.
No no, I Nazi, I no care.
>Sage goes into option field.

Daily reminder that it's not cool to have no empathy for other people, but that degenerates, traitors, and shitskins are not people.

1) Sup Forums is love, Sup Forums is life.

2) Empathy is for weak cucks; it causes people to excuse abhorrent behavior and whitewash bad ideas.

3) Libshits haven't been the ones saving people; they sit on an ivory tower, chastising people and politicizing tragedy.

4) You choose to take bullshit unironically, you also choose to be offended at it.

5) Go fuck yourself

>not having empathy for other people is not cool

Except that's literally never what this place has been about. Fuck you shill

Race mixing is a huge mistake.
Creates dumb and ugly people.
Just wait and see. USA soon will be a circus and everyone will laugh with you.

>You don't get the double implicated sarcastic irony is this picture nor the movie.

Sup Forums posters are brainlets, what do you expect?

>tfw too brainlet to realize other brainlets might me more brainlettier than me

>empathy
non-eureopans aren't the same species as me. i don't give a shit about them or you. nigger.

>not having empathy for other people is not cool or even edgy, it's sad and pathetic desu.

What's pathetic is faking empathy for people who don't deserve it, like the illegal alien rapist in Houston who drowned. He could be alive and raping women if only he stayed in Mexico. Nor should I have sympathy for BLM. Instead of protesting and bitching about whitey, you could be bettering yourself or working to better yourself.
Liberalism is overdosing on empathy.

opinion ejected

>Abandon 4chin one of the last places where true freedom of speech and opinion exists

No it don't think so, bye faggot.

desu, I get more negative thoughts browsing facebook than I do here. With Sup Forums atleast its nameless and faceless, so if I see stupid shit I can forget it almost instantly. Facebook I actually get the see the retarded motherfucker and because I can, I start to pick at their character rather than what they said. I shitpost here for general fun, I shitpost on facebook because I hate people on it. Facebook has made me hate women and other races way more than Sup Forums can.

Atleast I can literally WHATEVER the fuck I want on Sup Forums. I can say I wanna fuck spic women up the ass till the sun sets for all I care.

Politics it's poison, it has always been and it will always be, but you can't ignore it, or it will be in your food, clothes and family and you'll certainly die from it in a complete ignorance of what happened.