Tell me about japanese war crimes

Tell me about japanese war crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0&t=9s
ontslog.com/archives/24952
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamashita's_gold
youtube.com/watch?v=-EsW_uvnSao
quora.com/Why-were-Nagasaki-and-Hiroshima-habitable-after-1945-and-Chernobyl-not-after-their-meltdowns-Whats-the-difference
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm about to commit a war crime on that booty

nobunaga burned down a village with the peasants still in it

Before the nukes were dropped, Japan was still committing mass murder and rape in China and part of their goal of ending the war involved keeping their empire and continuing to slaughter people.

Dropping the nukes was a completely justified and necessary act. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

>japanise soldiers were committing mass murder of civilians
>so our soldiers were justified to commit mass murder of their civilians
you sound just like a brit, conveniently ignoring the things your people did and didn't get "punished" for

also from what i hear you nuked the city with the biggest christian population in japan gg

Nukes are as legit as the moon landings, why do keep spreading obvious lies?

BRRAAAAAAAAP
*poight*

Hourly reminder: The rape of nanking never happened.

thisyoutube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0&t=9s

They are required to teach Rape of Nanking in US schools.

Japs had a culture of complete submission to authority; they had their children prepare for battle, they turned people into killing machines by having them practice on bound up Chicoms.

Really make you think.

sounds like someone is jell of our superiority and ancestry

Sorry your fellows did nothing for you in the past.

She is Mongolian. Not Japanese. Japanese girls are ugly af

ontslog.com/archives/24952

We were at war, so that was justification enough. The nukes saved that entire part of the world.

Cry more for the evil Japanese empire cuck. Even Japan is better for what the USA did.

Here ya go
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

>we were at war
oh YOU were at war, yeah that makes perfect sense. if only the japanese had been at war then it would have been ok if they were killing

>Even Japan is better for what the USA did.
>we were saving you from yourself
same argument is used when fighting every ideology

nice dodge

Japan conducted a successful false flag in Manchuria and gained control of a small area of Northern China before ww2. They were threatened by the possiblity of a nationalist China, so they used this position to completely decimate Nanjing and ensure the Republic of China couldn't recover. They also gained control of Russia after the Russo Japanese war, and used it to pressure Eastern Europe. This was done through brainwashing by Rasputin, then funding of the communists. The Japanese imperial family accomplished this by working in tandem with the UK Royal family which was in reality the German Royal Family.

To simplify
UK = Japan - Royal Family
Germany = Korea - Fascist Proxy

Western Germany and South Korea represented Democracy. The USA is actually just an experimental democracy that is often used for military purposes by these royal families, hence our given slur "imperialists".

Sup Forums was a site that was created by Moot while he was psychologically manipulated by Japanese Psyops. He simply took the code from 2chan and used it to promote Anime, then degeneracy, then ultra Nationalism toward Japan. Just think of how many white kids acknowledge the superiority of Japan.

Japan also funds communist revolutions around the world to take out any threat to it's power. This would include Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot.

one post one post one post

kek

What's her name

Not sending enough qt exchange students to Italy

Cucks aren't worthy to understand bravery.

Unit 731 is all you need to know about the Japanese.

Cut children in half while they were still alive to see how long they could keep them awake for. Apparently days.

God i hate my fellow countrymen like you who know precisely nothing and still act like we haven't lost fucking everything worth a piss since the war. Cunt churchill pushed so hard to get into the war and bring america with him, under him our country is responsible for many of the worst war crimes of ww2 an utter disgrace.

>Cry more for the evil Japanese empire cuck. Even Japan is better for what the USA did.

This. Knowing the projected casualty numbers for Operation Downfall as well as the Japanese response with Op. Ketsugō, I believe had there been no A-bombs, the Japanese would've genocided themselves in opposition to American invasion.

5/10

>Mengeles experiments are obviously exaggerated, like the rest of the holohoax.
>Gook meme unit is 100% true guys.

My teacher said they were bayoneting babies and fucking the holes

I always wanted to know, always... now i know. thank you

Nanjing Massacre is fabrication.
An atomic bomb drop is a war crime.
A Caucasian invaded colored race's country and did colonial rule at Asia.
And they carried out genocide, rape and slave labor.
An American successive president raped a black people slave and made them become pregnant, and made them give birth.
They raped the child and made them become pregnant, and made them give birth.
The state United States which looks like trash of discrimination.
Colored race's countries became independent of Caucasian's rule thanks to Japan's fighting against a Caucasian.
Japan is appreciated from Asian countries.

Italy, alongside USA, England and France, is probably the best country for a man to come from if you want to date japanese girls

Congratulations user kun, you can fuck women solely thanks to your ancestors' achievements

I dream about recovering Yamashita's gold.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamashita's_gold

How is this even possible ?

im geeeting a work visa and marrying a qt nip so I can live in japan.

good bye europe had fun but all must be destroyed in order to be rebuild so there is no point into trying to save it. just let it burn

meanwhile I'll getting comfy homecaring by my qt 3.14 nip wife and I'll breed at least 4 to 7 kids.

Feels gooddamn right

>Japan is appreciated from Asian countries.

I'm doubtful about a lot of the bullshit people say about Japan, but one thing I know you are wrong about is this. China and Korea are irrationally angry at Japan. It's almost hard to express any admiration for Japan in those countries. This applies especially to older Chinese people. They tend to like the USA a lot though, which is surprising.

Who's the qt? She looks very traditional and I would love to have beautiful aryan children with her and contribute to the betterment of western civilization

At least learn the language and be good looking

Don't embarass your fellow gaijins

yeah, no, that's bullshit.

Japan wanted to surrender, and the US wouldn't let them surrender while keeping their emperor.

Why does everything the Germans supposedly did get questioned on here but not the Japs

fpbp

this

>the US wouldn't let them surrender while keeping their emperor
>they literally surrendered while keeping their emperor

are you mental?

I would commit a war crime to get a piece of that ass

They didn't really commit that many
Aside from what they did in the Philippines everything they did was against insect people who I don't need to remind you aren't human

Rape of Nanking+general wanton slaughter of Chinese people

Bataan Death March

General abuse of POWs

Unit 731

The emperor had very little control until the army was pretty much wiped out. Nukes saved lives, as the cost to invade would have been massive.

Some mongolian bitch. Backsearch it with google

>Dropping the nukes were punishable
They didn't even cumulatively kill half a million people

Go ahead, we'll create the hapa master race together

not letting me sniff dem cheex

80% of Asians are ugly as fuck unless they've modified themselves
Now days they do it but getting fat to fit Jewish pushed nigger sexual preferences

they killed around 3000 ppl each day

It is funny how nukes are talked about so much but firebombing is completely disregarded. It's also funny how they glorify the allies even though the allies committed plenty of war crimes. Japanese and American soldiers were both fucking each other up all the time.

I also just don't want to leave this thread because of how cool my id is.

>false flag in Manchuria
Nothing false about it, it was their clay
They took it back

Unit 731

nukes were justified

youtube.com/watch?v=-EsW_uvnSao

>war crime.
Not a real thing
Most people killed by the nukes died almost instantly

Haha. I-imagine if she sat on your face!! That'd sure be really weird!

I can actually see your logic there. I'm not getting into who owned what, just going over a fun conspiracy theory. The Korean and Japanese Royals were linked by blood, there wasn't really a reason for them not to be under the same Royal family. The same could be said for a lot of North China. It all gets blurry once you are North of Beijing.

I did that in Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

damnnn
east asians are the human master race
when west will collapse they will dominate the world

Firebombing was needed to kill their morale. Yea its fucked up, but the Allies won. Had they lost, then no one would be talking about German/Japan war crimes.

>Traditional
>Dressed like a whore and fat like a nugger
Hello senior kikleburg

I'm not talking about right or wrong, just what was acknowledged. Most American have been raised on the notion that we won ww2 because we were more humane. We have carried that over into other wars with disastrous results.

Unit 731 research and achievements, just like Mengele's are well documented.

You can't fool science if you actually do proper research.

>also from what i hear you nuked the city with the biggest christian population in japan gg
it is not a coincidence, it is jews after all who run america

nankin massacre was a fake, ignore what this nigger is saying

That picture with the baby at the bombed out train station, fucked up shit

I understand and agree, that's a sick id
>Insects are people
Kill yourself Jew
They took it way before WW2 and deserved to keep it considering how insane it was that they won it in the first place
Ruskies can suck a dick
That's because krauts really didn't commit war crimes and the Japs didn't commit any to actual people save for the Philippines

Can someone explain if there is the concept of "war crime" in war?

Live a little

Yeah, if it's really fucked up and blows your mind even in war it will be considered a war crime
Though war crimes don't exist because it's war, there are extremes where you can definitely say someone needs to die over it
Case in point: everything the ivans did

Not backing that ass up is a war crime

I swear any read that involves 731 is always explained like a horror story.

Is there a *good* record of Ishii floating around that isn't a faggot top 10 list or bare bones crap trying to spook highschool googlers?

and imagine how much nicer the world would be, after 70 years of exiled jews, no chinks, no commies, and all the retards killed at birth.

Nope, that's exactly what happened.

Those were the only conditions the Japs wanted without the nuke, the US dropped it as a warning to the USSR and then accepted Japanese surrender on those terms anyway.

>tfw no beautiful model gf

Nukes suck, but just stfu with this bullshit. They bombed pearl harbor, they got bombed. It sucks but to launch an offensive like they did then cry foul when they get checked is just pathetic. Sorry, but when you lose a war, it's going to hurt really fucking bad.

That kind of thing just happens all the time tbqh

>japan kills commies
>USA makes japan stop killing commies because it wants pacific for itself
>commies take over china and north korea
>chinese and koreans suffer from retarded gov decisions and more of them die than japan could possibly kill

but the japs are the bad guys here right

>tfw no asian mistress to put you in chastity and to sit on your face
why live ?

read what i wrote here
Nanjing was the hold out from Communism, and Japan fucked it up bad. They destroyed the possibility of having a Republic of China and opened the gates to communism in China. The Chinese aren't just pissed about Nanjing because of the atrocities.

I mean the phrasing.
>Ishii infected patient X with bubonic plague. He found Y results.
Is turned into
>The evil doctor intentonally infected prisoners with plague to study their writhing agony >:)

How did they rebuild after being nuked. Official story is the removed feet of sand but there is that pic thry shill out everywhere of the one archway that didnt fall and in before and after pics it doesnt move. Ie nukes must be fake

>Calvin Klein
I'll call fashion police on that. Literally a crime against humanity to ruin that bod with them knickers.

>Attacking a military base of a country that has been economically sanctioning you is exactly the same as exterminating cities full of civilians.

Really makes me think.

And yeah, the Brits did the same in Germany, Japs did the same in China (though not to the same extent as US/British air attacks).

>Sorry, but when you lose a war, it's going to hurt really fucking bad.

>Being this Uneuropean

How you doing, Schlomo?

too much tinfoil hat for me
you lost me at Sup Forums

really small bombs.

quora.com/Why-were-Nagasaki-and-Hiroshima-habitable-after-1945-and-Chernobyl-not-after-their-meltdowns-Whats-the-difference

You attach the word war to a word and act like it's the same as an actual war.

>economic war
>diplomatic war
>culinary war
>business war

No, these aren't the same as an actual war. The USA was COMPETING with Japan economically, that's it. The justification for attacking the USA was that it had the nerve to compete with Japan. That's bullshit. Now you are pissed because they lost, but that is how war works.

well at least you got that far

>You attach the word war to a word and act like it's the same as an actual war.

Where did I?

>No, these aren't the same as an actual war. The USA was COMPETING with Japan economically, that's it. The justification for attacking the USA was that it had the nerve to compete with Japan. That's bullshit.

Embargoes and blockade have long been considered acts of war - the US was attempting to hinder Japanese expansion, the Japs acted in their national/racial interest.

Also, you completely changed the topic - you believe that bombing a military base, with a large portion of the US' potential to wage war is the same as wiping out cities full of civilians?

>Now you are pissed because they lost, but that is how war works.

Not at all, mine is merely a moral objection to targeting civilians. Also, that is not "how war works", the European nations took pains from the end of the Thirty Years War to avoid slaughtering innocent civilians.

That ass is a war crime

I love Poland, Let me into your white country, please.

>Not at all, mine is merely a moral objection to targeting civilians

and you are defending japan? fucking hilarious.

>>Attacking a military base of a country that has been economically sanctioning you

Right here, that doesn't justify attacking a military base. If you want to play that game you are going to have to accept the consequences. And you act like Japan was capable of targeting US civilians, or that they woudn't have if they had the ability. Japan specifically went after civilians in countries that surrendered to them.

I know the tried biological warfare.
But that pic is spreading more yellow fever than they could have ever hoped

THIS IS NOTHING LIKE MY ANIMEHS!

Look up Unit 731.
Any one country had it's own disgusting history of course. Even Japan.

mmm.

I was so lost in the narrative that I forgot that documentaries are supposed to be neutral.

I'm sorry

>Any one country had it's own disgusting history of course. Even Japan.
japan much more than others

degenerate