Are you an organ donor?

Are you an organ donor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlWmCXihec4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why so if im still alive and a rich Democrat needs an organ they just let me die so they can harvest me? fuck no. when they see they cant have my organs theyll be more motivated to save me.

am I wrong?

Nope.

>Wanting to be dissected while probably alive by a bunch of turds who didn't feel the need to sedate you

No thanks.

no just a harvester

I am an organ/tissue donor but they'll likely take yours anyway. People think that it's selective but it really isn't

No.

Family friend had an accident, the conductor started moving the train without ensuring the doors were closed. As a result when the train movement started he hit his head on the train platform. Braindead. He was an organ donor.

They took a shitload, including portions skin from the front of the body. The funeral had to be closed casket as a result.

Choosing not to be an organ donor allows my family to make the choice that is right for them. Once I'm dead, I have no further need for my body. They can give away or keep whatever they want.

you made me laugh this time shekelburg

Fuck no. The last thing I need is some idiot doctor thinking that because I am a donor they can go ahead and let me die so they can harvest my organs for the greater good. I don't trust our current crop of physicians and their jew masters one bit

No.

> His country didn't make everyone an organ donor by default

It's current year, come on rest if the world

hell yeah

what the fuck am I gonna do with all my organs when my brain's shot to shit?

>Giving them an incentive to kill me and harvest my organs when being treated for a concussion.
yes, good organ donor goimy

y'all are some paranoid retards

>Are you an organ donor?
No, bc muslims, rapefugees and deadbeats are never dnors but always receivers.

>implying that's a good idea

No, because I don't some rich 100 year old jew to use my organs to prolong his wretched life

It's never happened before.

Sorry, as an Ancap I believe in the power of incentives. Giving anyone the wrong incentive calls for trouble down the road.

I might reconsider when I'm allowed to sell my organs though.

ancaps need to be gassed desu senpai

You would be surprised how large and extensive the organ black market is. Tourists in China have been kidnapped and organ harvested before.

No fucking way.

If I die, no-one will benefit from my death (maybe children, when that time comes). But no.

I will not be a organ donor. If I die, then fuck everyone else.

I work in a hospital and have to deal with these people all the time, every time someone dies we have to call the organ collection agency and they talk to the family about donating

absolutely not
brain death is constantly misdiagnosed, even a lowly nurse can declar someone braindead
"oh your dad is braindead lets give his liver to a nigger, you can't say no since he already gave that right to us when he got his driver license"
people wak up from "brain death" all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=WlWmCXihec4

Everyone should be an organ donor, I'm gonna need them.

t.biker

that's ok. gassing destroys tissue. you won't be able to harvest my organs.

My mother is a nurse and told me that (in Ontario at least) they may not do EVERYTHING to save your life if they see that you're an organ donor.

So no

The liberals have reached a creepy level that stops me from wanting to donate body parts...

This would be a better question for Chinese people.

>5 years after said organ donors death
>breakthrough discovery that can reincarnate someone after they have died but only if their organs are still intact
>organ donor stay dead

This is why I took myself off the organ donor list.

Hell fucking no. Your organs will go to Moishe, Shlomo, and David Rockefeller when you get into a car crash and are knocked unconscious.

yup, if i get physically maimed I wouldn't particularly wanna live anyway, so go ahead and yank out what works and toss the rest in a fire.

I'd only become an organ donor if it were certain that my organs would go to another white person.

So, no.

Have had relatives thats nurses and RAs, some doctors will attempt to revive you if they think you have a chance of coming back but there certainly are those asshole doctors that will stand there and not allow any nurse to help a patient that can't move and is choking on their own vomit all because they signed the whole "no reviving" shit

They no longer kidnap white tourist, too much heat.
Now they harvest their (((prisoners))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China

yeah my brother was on the waiting list for a kidney and I felt like a nigger not contributing mine. Found out I have a blot clot disorder and they'll only harvest my organs if I'm a vegetable but I feel like I need to have that option available because it saves people's lives

Is it true paramedics are less likely to save you if you're an organ donor?

Fuck no. I got the letter and whatever else in the mail and I threw it out. Last thing I want is my liver to go to some alcoholic fucking native.

No, I have prions that would kill a normal person

Friend had a teacher in high school who had some benign shit in his colon (pun) and the doctor said they'd have to remove it. He was a donor. He went for a second opinion to another doctor and the doctor said that was crazy and just gave him some pills, but ten went and chewed out the original doctor.

Your organs will more likely to be inside Jamal, Ahmed, Ahdub.
But in a few months after the transfer, they will need a new one due to OD or gang activity.

It sucks that you can't sell your organs or have your family sell them.
If you are a father provider and you die your wife is alone with kids and has to pay all the bills. She could sell your organs to atleast get some additional money.
But no you can't just give organs to specific people. Ive heard in many places relatives can't even give each other kidneys because its not fair to those who don't have relatives.
Fucking leftist equality. They would rather see evweyone in the gutter.

Yes

You can never make any blanket judgement about any persons intentions. If it's possible, it's possible.

Giving your organs to a leeching nigger

No.

when i die i want to be completely removed from this world.
Into the oven i go.

>they signed the whole "no reviving" shit
w-whats that?

My brother in-law is going through his residency at the biggest hospital in Virginia. The doctors trying to save you have no idea if you're an organ donor or not until after your dead. So anyone saying no because doctors won't try to save you is an idiot spreading old wives tales.

No. We usually don't know if you are a donor or not at the time of the incident anyway

>t. Paramedic

DNR

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

My dying will is to be left alone, and intact. This is literally all I want. Appeals to emotion are single-handedly why we are in the fucking political mess we're in right the fuck now.

Fuck this world, man.

Oh man I would feel so much better if there was a freemarket for organs
I would sell to another white man or child for cheap so they can live a fulfilling life

I've been a donor for about ten years but not dead yet.

Fuck no, if by some chance I end up at a Hospital and I am hanging on by a thread they're going to want to harvest my organs as soon as they see I am a donor.

No. And I clearly marked "NO" on my driver's license application and they changed it to say YES and sent me a license stating I'm an organ donor and I had to go through an annoying process of going back to the DMV and fixing it because they're greedy assholes who think they own my body and thought I wouldn't notice.

>UHH! You don't want to be an organ donor and save lives? How selfish of you!

>What right do you have to tell us what to do with our bodies?

No, paramedics will let you die so they can harvest the organs.

There should be a "family only" option

Id let my organs go to my sister or her kids, not to some random person

Kek they were probably judging you the whole time

Nope. Private property bitches. Even in death. You can have it when you pay my ancestors.

if you're a sperm donor you can produce millions of organs and solve this world crisis

Yes but not my organs

how do you formally get removed?
Going to the DMV and getting the harvest me print off isn't enough, there is policy to ensure the donor pool doesn't shrink.

My wife's brother used to work on a surgical team that did the organ harvesting. It isn't the hospital; they just sell your ass to a third-party and collect the reward. Few people seem to realize that hospitals are just rent-a-room operations where third parties buy space and use their equipment. It's why billing is such a nightmare; the equipment has to be scheduled, rooms rented, every last person in the OR is working for a different private company, it's all subcontracted out. And there is MASSIVE money being thrown around. You're worth more dead that alive. It's true when the media jew reassures you that the transplant team has nothing to do with declaring you dead- they don't. They just get called in to do the surgery and delivery after the fact. But the hospital administration is very eager at the first moment you fail your diagnostic tests for "permanent brain damage" to get your body signed off on and your corpse ready to sell.

Semi-related, Obama also murdered the quality of care that cancer and transplant patients receive, since Medicare funding is now tied directly to patient care results. No consideration is taken for a patient that has only 30% odds of surviving an extremely risky operation dying. It still counts as a death on their federal reports, and drives down the rating for the entire facility. Which means hospitals are now avoiding care for patients with bad odds and just stalling till they die to avoid damaging their ratings and their payouts.

Pain patients are also being denied care and pushed off into the streets to fend for themselves (a direct correlation with the increase in suicides and the heroin epidemic) because of new federal standards threatening doctors who prescribe too many opiates. Patients with chronic pain from crippling injuries are being denied care because doctors are being threatened with their licenses and their careers by feds who treat them no differently than selling drugs to niggers.

Sorry, should be progeny, not ancestors. Apparently I'm stupid today.

Nope. don't want my lungs going to some chainsmoker or my kidneys going to some alcoholic.

No if you aren't a donor and you die they will just call up the family and try to convince them to donate your body,

>let you die
You can't harvest dead organs my friend
They do it while you are still alive

yes

i donor all organs and have declared to give the leftovers to medical students

i donĀ“t like that u only can choose wich parts u want to give but not be able to choose who should get it, so i will propably soon retract it all due increasing odds of a nigger using my heart

hello gift of life intern

Have a heart, man.

Nope, everything but my corenas are fucked anyways. I didn't spend my early 20s making wise decisions.

If there is anyone in the world who might decide not to save your life because of your organ donor status, I fucking guarantee that person would be a leftist.

Not like it matters what you say, you don't really have control once you die, no matter what people tell you or what you think.

Why would doctors and medics let you die? Do they get a commission?

>Sorry, as an autist

No, nor do I give blood
Stay the fuck away from my vital essence

jesus that second paragraph was a big redpill

Nope i've heard too many spooky stories about it

Even if you are not on the donor list, the Docs will fucking hound your family on this at a most critical moment of loss.

If you don't already have a heartless Jew family lawyer in possession of notarized medical proxies, you will not avoid as much.

A dead person's organs are nothing more than a resource to be harvested for financial gain to these 'Doctors'.

I speak from pure experience. We actually had a medical proxy and the doctors pressured the family to change it in a moment of grief, which was conveniently mere days before our loved one died.

No, and I don't think I would be comfortable with the idea of having someone else's organs living inside of me.

yes, it's opt-in by default in Portugal.

So you don't want to be a donor? State you're gay, then they won't touch your organs

aren't organ transfers very race dependent because the body will more viciously reject it? I know pig and monkey parts have even been used but does it really make sense to mix and match?

>Another white person
>Another
Communists aren't white

Scoop scoop

Then you better have that written, otherwise they will talk to your family

"Do Not Resuscitate" order. People sometimes get them because they're afraid of being left a vegetable on life support for months. If you're old or dying of cancer or something and want to just die you can get a DNR so they don't keep bringing you back from the brink. Doctors take it very literally and will do absolutely nothing to save you if your heart or breathing stops or you choke on your apple sauce. Just "well shit, you gon die. Good thing they're an organ donor!"

Amusingly, if you are a DNR with organ donation on your file they let you die, wait a few minutes without oxygen for the brain to starve, then they hook you up to full life support to keep the corpse warm till a team arrives. :D

Make sure your healthcare proxy knows this and it's spelled out

I explicitly put in my will that my organs cannot be harvested as a precondition of getting anything material from my estate. Feels great man.

>mfw i am dying and no one will get my organs

No. They'd probably do something stupid with it anyway and my body is a temple of the Holy Spirit so desecrating it on the way to the grave would be undesirable.

No, doctors will let organ donor die if some rich dude needs your kidney.

Also if your mom needs a kidney and you die she doesn't take priority and it goes into the pool of kidneys.

Shits hella fucked.

>not having a brick of c4 connected to a heart monitor surgically implanted into your abdominal cavity
It's like you want the kikes to win.

I used to be but not anymore since refugees welcome I realized I would just donate to George Soros and mostly Merkels and be a good goy because Goldstein needs his 5th new heart. Since I cant be sure I can curse and overtake their bodies no more free shit from me. Not that I ever got free shit from my retarded goverment

I'm 36 so no. there's enough retarded 18 killing themselves on alcohol related driving crashes to have them want my old meat

>Sorry, but as a Downie

>work in a hospital.
So that tells me that you're not a medical professional such as a nurse nor a doctor.

The OPO representative searches to see if the deceased is registered as a donor on their state registry. If so, that will serve as legal consent for donation.

If the deceased has not registered, and there was no other legal consent for donation, such as a notation on the driver's license, the OPO will ask the next of kin for authorization.

After authorization, a medical evaluation takes place, including obtaining the deceased's complete medical and social history from the family.

Better to to Staples then, bitch