We Must Get Rid of White Privilege Everywhere

All around us is white privilege and a huge one is music. These old racist white composers need to be replaced by vuvuzelas and aboriginal chanting. Just imagine if that old white racist Beethoven's 5th was replaced by a beautiful array of vuvuzelas and chanting at the movement's climaxes. Amazing. Anyways, I have started doing my part and letting people know that all these other instruments only sound good because of white privilege. Will you? Or are you racist?

Here is a video of people that realize how amazing and progressive this movement is.
youtube.com/watch?v=wf2P8SnOwLo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMb45oX9jJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&t=1m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=JSq673qDrn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you nigger.

White privilege is a social construct.

>Nigger can only rise in status by reducing the status of others.
Pathetic

>are you racist

Yes

I will listen to old white racist composers for the rest of my life.

Let people know in comments everywhere that the beautiful vuvuzela is coming for all music.

big lips matter

Do you realize that Beethoven was an egalitarian who wished for universal brotherhood among humans? You should have picked an aristocratic type, like Mozart, Chopin or Wagner.

Nice thread, OP, I enjoyed a hearty chuckle.

I'm doing my part. Anybody who cries about white privilege around me gets punched in the face.

Literally nobody thinks a Vuvuzela is a music instrument.

I always find it funny how blacks complain about white washing of their music yet they constantly use the TR-909 and 808 which was invented by Asians and make 0 mention of this fact.

This is obviously bait, it's like saying we should all lay down our firearms and learn to throw spears so the Africans can feel on par with us, or better yet, lets all devours our wives/dump our girlfriends and get forced marriages to 12 year old girls so the Africans don't think what they do is weird.

Watch the video and here's another youtube.com/watch?v=NMb45oX9jJ8

I don't think you guys are *getting* how important this is. I think some of you are *missing* the opportunity here.

what the fuck is that piece of shit

It's a noise instrument meant for making noise.

The piece is boring, but there's nothing wrong with those vuvuzelas. I bet you would have not even noticed them, if it wasn't for the title.

t. Neo-classical composer

>I don't think you guys are *getting* how important this is. I think some of you are *missing* the opportunity here.

I don't think you're getting how important remembering the past is, that's the only way you don't repeat the same mistakes.

If you're so big into burning the past tho, let us burn the whole slavery thing, white people are now free of any guilt (that they shouldn't have to start with) so you can still take your dumbass ideas and go eat shit, ape.

The only way whites and blacks will be in peace is if whites include the less fortunate in all aspects of life, music being one of them. Look at this amazingly progressive piece, I have set the timestamp accordingly for the changeover.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E&t=1m29s

racist. If the above piece doesn't move you to tears you're beyond saving and a low iq racist.

Oh and don't allow low iq racists to vote.

Do you get what I'm saying now. I think you're still missing it.

>Do you get what I'm saying now. I think you're still missing it.

You're pro black probably because you're either black or you like BBC, either way your opinion is obviously bias, if you can't see the stupidity in your comments then you need to think about seeking professional help, in what world is replacing one artists work with anothers just because you didn't like the color of his skin progressive? Shall we replace all "black" music with white man played versions? No. Because double standards tools like yourself would shit themselves with anger.

Your opinion is worth shit, your idea is shit and I have no doubt given the choice you'd have your skin shit colored.

You're in the wrong place, attention seeker.

Whoosh. Look at these images. Do they make sense to you? Help spread on your "progressive" twitter accounts. People need to be woken up. I know what you're saying. I can't make it any more obvious.

2/10 bait made me click.

youtube.com/watch?v=JSq673qDrn8

>Whoosh. Look at these images. Do they make sense to you? Help spread on your "progressive" twitter accounts. People need to be woken up. I know what you're saying. I can't make it any more obvious.

I'm going to make this real simple for you because you are obviously well indoctrinated.

Have you ever taken an IQ test?
No?
Anyone who has knows it's nothing like shit you "learn" in education, in education you actually learn nothing, you simply memorize the shit you're told to, IQ tests are different, there is nothing to memorize, so your idea of those who have graduated having higher IQs is a joke, go look up the highest IQ person alive today, SPOILER ALERT: He's not flashing some diploma, he works with horses in the middle of nowhere and he's white.

Go look up IQ averages, 99% of blacks won't be getting a vote.

You know nothing about IQs, you don't even know how the questions are designed to differ from typical education found questions in a way that makes it so the person with the best memory isn't automatically the winner.

Go back to twitter, friend, you've heard someone mention "high IQ means you're smart durrrr" and assumed that academic intelligence = problem solving wisdom.

I got kicked out of 1 primary school, 3 high schools and only lasted 4 months in college, I'm racist, sexist and homophobic, I leech off of the government because why work when I don't have to? By your standards I wouldn't get a vote... BUT thanks to this signed and stamped piece of paper sitting proudly on my wall with the number 159 on it, it's all good, I agree, IQ tests mandatory, let's set the bar at 145 minimum, kiss your vote goodbye, asshat.

And why do you think I'm telling you you're missing the point. Haha. I might make this thread later when more people are up and may get it. I'm telling you to spread this stuff on your "progressive" accounts and I'm making it obvious. If it's any more obvious the "wrong people" pick up on it. Sup Forums is too popular now.

>And why do you think I'm telling you you're missing the point. Haha. I might make this thread later when more people are up and may get it. I'm telling you to spread this stuff on your "progressive" accounts and I'm making it obvious. If it's any more obvious the "wrong people" pick up on it. Sup Forums is too popular now.

You have issues kid, please consult your nearest commissar.

Didn't Beethoven have moor blood?
Back then portraits weren't accurate, many times they were made without the person posing, and Beethoven was described by his peers as short, very dark-skinned and with curly hair so he was called the Sicilian behind his back. Just saiyan. Inb4 WE WUZ, there are more races than black and white