Ughhhh... Fuck HookTube and Fuck BitChute

Anyone else tired of the admins/owners of these low quality shit tier site, sites that literally take no more than a day to code, shilling their shit on here?

I mean I get the whole thing about youtube being fucked gay and not giving people views, but this BitChute shit is retarded

I mean, really? They literally use "Disqus" for their comment system, which literally connects to their kikebook/kiketube/kikewitter accounts.

Some fags who know how to do some basic web dev decided to take advantage of the political climate/situation and create these shit sites in a futile attempt to take over youtube and make $$$.

LOL

TLDR:

>Fuck off with your gay BitChute/Hooktube shilling you fucking kikes, no one cares bout your poorly coded sites

autism: the post

>Waaah, why do people make money for providing a service in a time of high demand?

Saged.

Show your flag you faggot.

fuck off baby

christ this is literally the most jewish thing ive seen all day
fuck off

bitchute either locked my account or banned it after uploading classical music, had to make another account wtf

>t. HookTube admin

>implying YouTube is broken and doesnt already work despite it being owned by kikes
>implying people actually care about not "giving views"

In reality, HookTube doesn't even work by the way, it doesn't block "views" on the video... and BitChute is total amateur job

make your own, superior site then

oh, what's that? you're retarded and you can't, so you just complain?

oh ok

actually, been in this game long enough to recognize how shit these sites are and could definitely do a better job if i made one myself

except i dont actually fucking give a shit about not giving youtube videos "views".

nor do the majority of the people on here, the only ones who shill HookTube/BitChute are their fucking admins.

>WAAAAAAAAAH I HATE WHEN PEOPLE MAKE MONEY OFF AN IDEA THAT I CONCEIVABLY COULD HAVE DONE MYSELF IF I'D JUST APPLIED MYSELF AND NOT BEEN A LAZY SACK OF SHIT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>his ID almost spells "Bait"

my favorite, FAVORITE threads on Sup Forums are the ones where it's just the op bitching about something no one cares about that triggers him and 50% of the replies are himself desperate for bumps and whining/blaming the rest of the board for not responding to him enough

>t. HookTube mod

except you can't bump your own thread on Sup Forums, fucking retarded gook

Actually you can, you retarded flag-hiding nigger, if you know the actual rules behind bumping, which you clearly don't. Guess it's back to r/whiningbabies for you!

>Japanese education

go get nuked again, faggot

>t. The fox from the fox and the grapes fable

See? You're so buttblasted you'll do anything for a reply. You don't even have an argument anymore, you just opened up your "babby's first reddit guide to shitposting: cliffnotes edition" and scanned down the first page

>t. Uneducated japnigger who is actually the admin of kikechute.

People who don't show their flags are worse than t*rks and poo in loos

This whole thread is a next gen bait.

I'm from Canada. Not like it matters anyway.

Doesn't change the fact that theres still uneducated japniggers and KikeChute/HookKike shills roaming around in this thread and on Sup Forums

kill yourself you fucking leaf
anything that diverts ad revenue from youtube is good for me, now scram
>saged

>I'm from Canada. Not like it matters anyway.