FBI INVESTIGATION INTO AWAN BROS WAS BLOCKED BY OBAMA

truepundit.com/fbi-investigation-of-espionage-blackmail-charges-in-awan-case-blocked-by-obama-doj-appointee-who-worked-for-holder-lynch/

>Federal agents believe the Justice Department is meddling in the FBI’s efforts to expand the Imran Awan and Hina Alvi investigation in what appears to be a blatant attempt to shield Democratic members of Congress entangled in the burgeoning criminal case.

>That’s because the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia — Channing Phillips — who is running point on the case is likewise a Democrat, appointed by President Barack Obama. Phillips was appointed just months before the grand jury convened to weigh evidence in the Awan case.

>FBI agents feel they have amassed crucial evidence to expand the Awan case into a wider investigation of possible espionage and blackmail but the Bureau is getting push back from the US Attorney’s Office in D.C., federal sources confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Unix_time
truepundit.com/fbi-investigation-of-espionage-blackmail-charges-in-awan-case-blocked-by-obama-doj-appointee-who-worked-for-holder-lynch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But he's not in office anymore.

But he's still in an office.

Ok give it to me.

What has to happen in order for the ex-president to be held accountable of his own actions?

Or it's like Nixon said?

Obama holdovers should be purged immediately.

Months late.

It unironically is like Nixon said, which is why Trump has no worries either.

No matter the crime people that it's on the high end of american politics, it's effectively above the law, that's what we have here?

Holy shit dude.

He set up a shadow government and intended to perform an actual coup. He committed actual verifiable provable treason.

The only reason it hasn't been investigated is because it would break America having the first Nigger president hanging from a tree.

Let justice be done though heaven falls.

>lynched.jpeg
gave me a raging hard on

sedition, too.

That guy should be immediately fired

Allahu akbar

God bless Barack HUSSEIN Obama

This is the most important thread, once they start tugging a little bit harder the whole thing will come crashing down. How will the Democrats react when they know they will be exposed?

Maybe because there's nothing fucking there and it's a waste of time and money to rehash a years old "scandal" over muh emails.

I never thought about it but you're right. This shouldn't be spun as "The Deep State," it should be spun as a shadow government set up by a seditious nigger.

We are already seeing it. They are furiously spamming literally every resource they have at every single target in a desperate rear guard action to buy time to regroup and retreat. Why else do you thi9nk Sup Forums has so much shilling and trolling, disrupters here by chance? Not at all. They are literally throwing everything and the kitchen sink to prevent being totally BTFO and it ain't working. The Folks have had it with their shit and the more desperately they spaz out with their "hair on fire" rhetoric the more the FOlks reject them. Their total humiliation is going to be epic.

KYS

Anybody know why some of the DNC emails on WikiLeaks have a 1970-01-01 date? Did I not notice it before?
>pic related

KYS

Have to admit this whole thing has made me give no more fucks about anything. Humans are vile. Above the law shit was the last straw, while I barely get through the day.. These assholes kill innocent people and just lol about it.

My spirit will never be able to rest in peace unless this nigger is brought to justice.

Shadow nigger didn't set it up. He was just a new hire. He's also a convenient sacrifice. If things get too hot and they lose control all the deep state has to do is blame it on a nigger. Who wasn't even American.

Bump. Shills be sliding.

Spam tweet this shit to Trump

Bullshit

If the date isn't set on a unix system, or is reset by an error and loses time, it defaults back to the epoch time, which is 1970.

infogalactic.com/info/Unix_time

Forgetting he's a fucking commie.

Facts. Why you think the Michael Obama video was trending #1 within hours.

Kek, you think Obama is a scapegoat? No way, if he were a scapegoat that would mean there is an actual chance he will face his crimes. Obama, much like any other high rank politician is untouchable because they would have to admit the government is full of corruption to actually prosecute him and they won't do that because it would hurt the u.s integrity and the faith of the people in their government which has already been plummeting these last 30 years.

No but his guys are and they might be in deep shit if their acting on Obama's behalf

I'm feeling sleepy...

Bump

>thepundit.com

I want to believe.jpg

How fucking stupid can you guys be?

This I know bruh. But when and why did they change?

>he really thinks Obama is smart enough and powerful enough to undermine the entire government alone

Good goy.

No really I hope Trump is saving draining the swamp as his "trump" card, and is waiting to send all these pieces of shit to jail right when the DNC announces the 2020 nominees.

I dont think whats good for the goose will be good for the gander in thi situation

bump

>Pizzagate 3.0: The 'if it didnt work the first two times it will surely work this time" edition

It's funny how these retarded conspiracy theories that have no relation on anything always pop up when Mueller investigation headlines dominate the news cycle. Really activates my pistachios.

If the time-date info was missing from an incomplete header in their dump wiki's system probably drops the epoch in as a default "no value" time. There is too much to be posted manually, so it's all scripted. A single comma being out of place could shit up the output and cause such a result.

Bump

>Surely we'll find something on Trump this time!
2 years in and you still haven't learned. You must be a manlet. Manlets never learn.

bump

really make you think

whoa this is being slid hard