Notice something missing, Sup Forums?

notice something missing, Sup Forums?

Jewish?

The fact that burgerstanis add Hispanics and mezitos and arabs to the white category to overly inflate crime stats so subhuman niggers dont look as bad?

burgers and wet backs are the same race, really makes you think.

The nose knows

hi pajeet

hi mutt

Fucking manlets.

I just went to FBI most wanted, found the first person, and look here.

t. beaner

>tis is what passes for white in ameristan. SAD!

This has been a trick they've pulled for a long time now. They don't bother differentiating hispanic (read: mestizo) from white, and so all those shitty MS13 gangbangers and cartel rapists get lumped in with us.

Note, however, that this only applies to CRIMINAL demographic data. The demographic data for VICTIMIZATION does in fact separately list whites and hispanics. Hmm, really makes you think.

>featured fugitive

is that a paid service to get posted on the front page, kek?

can I get a source on this. My friend is saying jpegs on Sup Forums don't count

the white race is dead

This. In reality America is no more than 38% white, and this is a bit of an overestimation.

That they rightly omit Hispanic because it's not a race? They should add a mixed race category however.

No you fucking morons. Those are "hispanic white" (read: mestizo). When people cite 63%, that's the figure for NON-HISPANIC white. You're acting like you need to subtract the hispanics from the figure of whites that already takes out those hispanics.

Mestizos should all be filed under indian/native, because that's what they are.

But let's not kid ourselves; only a VERY small fraction of "hispanic whites" are ACTUALLY whites of spanish/portuguese ancestry. And that's mostly just the cubans who fled due to gommunism back in the 1960s. The vast majority are some form of mestizo. Is the term "hispanic" bullshit? Sure, but for all intents and purposes with few exceptions, it's talking about those smelly beaners.

T. Mr. 36%

When did this start?

I imagine the Obama administration had something to do with this cause it would lessen the fears of whites losing their country

No, they are mixed race. Most are at least 30% white according to genetic studies. I'm 52% white and 50% black with the rest being native, I'm not going to call myself white or black when I'm clearly to mixed to be either. The same applies to mestizos.

*40% black

(((Hispanic)))

It's always been like this. FBI statistics don't separate white and hispanic, it lumps them together.

Whenever people report white crime stats in America, hispanic numbers are always lumped in with that.
It probably means that the real white crime rate is a lot lower. Because certain cities do separate out hispanic from white, and when they do they find hispanics have a lot higher crime

we are white esse