Tfw china has taken over your market

>tfw china has taken over your market
>tfw smelly streets everywhere
>tfw everyones skin is bleached
>tfw sun cooking your skin
>tfw dirty whores everywhere having no sense of how to keep a realtionship
>tfw people getting killed for voting for another party
(((I literally could not wear a orange shirt cause thats the colour of the other party that lost the vote)))
>tfw hoodrats everywhere
>tfw overpriced meals at school
>tfw murder is up by 20% in 6 months of 2017
Still put up to be this beautiful island with peace everywhere.
Someone take me away from this place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjmHzlqYz-U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X2RiIHJjzm0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened to jamaica? It used to be like the only non-violent african nation

Do you smoke weed?

I have no idea, user. Its just the normalization of it. I'm just excited that I'm going to move to your beautiful country next year February :)

No it's still violent, and the people living there are no good. Most of the people who commit crime here are of Caribbean descent, and they act very similarly to American blacks.
It's just followed the same economic model as other Caribbean countries: tourism and commodities

Lol, no. The country isnt like everyone sitting and smoking weed. I've rarely seen people do it nowadays since its illegal

Wait, it's illegal to smoke weed in fucking JAMAICA? Fuck...

whats worse, jamaican niggers or american niggers?

>What happened to jamaica?

Niggers.
It's the same story everywhere.

Become rastafari.

It's going to cold as fuck in February. you better buy a coat

No wonder things go badly when the 80% of the population employed in growing and preparing weed is made unemployed.

>What happened to jamaica

As usual it's when you combine democratic practices and black people. Political parties in Jamaica pay gangs to fight each other and force them vote their way.

>>tfw china has taken over your market
Why do you guys allow this? Its happening in Africa also, almost like black want someone to be screwing them

a black man needs a master

they always need a master
they just exchanged white people for the chinks

little do they know the chinks wont give a fuck when they start crying racism and colonialism

>tfw American citizen but family is Jamaican
>tfw we own land in the mountains where crime is non existent
>tfw making a big savings working IT in America and I'll fuck off to the mountains to love out my days in peace
Quit selling the beach property to the Chinese though. Shit is getting stupid.

Well it's not illegal like cocaine, people still do it in public. Just not infront of the cops.
I have no idea on what happened, Ive never seen one good product made in Jamaica. Its either Trinidad or China. And if you go to the supermarkets, 90% are owned by the Chinese. Even in November 2016 there's a article about the Chinese shunning Jamaica from coming in cause of violence. And they dont even need a visa to visit

Appleton Estate rum is tasty at least.

When a rich Chinese investors comes through to buy shit up, the poor local takes the money and runs not considering they're fucking over their country.

>90% are owned by the Chinese. Even in November 2016 there's a article about the Chinese shunning Jamaica from coming in cause of violence. And they dont even need a visa to visit
That's the same pattern in some African countries. In Kenya, there was a Chink restaurant that banned blacks from coming in.

If they hate what "the white man" has done to them in Africa, just wait till the fucking soulless gooks are done with them. Oh man, I can't wait...

Surely the "international community" will crack down on this discrimination as they cracked down on Rhodesia and South Africa?

>tfw strong chance OP looks like pic related or even darker

Can you understand Jamaican pidgin english?

youtube.com/watch?v=gjmHzlqYz-U

Bahamas is a great country with >80% Subsaharans Africans.

>(((I literally could not wear a orange shirt cause thats the colour of the other party that lost the vote)))
That's not how echoes work. Unless you meant to imply that getting stabbed is a Jewish conspiracy.

Nah, Im just a regular dark dude with a hi-top fade. And yeah I speak Jamaican patios time to time with friends

No, chinks are smarter than the whites. They're not brutalizing Africans to the same extent as whites were, and their Africans cronies do the dirty work. China is practicing neo-colonialism and just robbing Africans blind, because their leaders are all corrupt or incompetent.

Are Caribbean blacks better than Basketball Americans?

The British don't run it anymore. Only East Asians can thrive when colonial powers leave, ie Hong Kong

>their leaders are all corrupt or incompetent
Yes, lots of "dirty money" and "dirty labor" (political convicts, etc.) in China.

>They're not brutalizing Africans to the same extent as whites were
Of course, white Afrikaners tried building a real country with "clean labor" (themselves) but got BTFO'd by the British Empire and then the "international community."

even if I accept your claim it's still an exception and not the rule.

if a white guy went to Jamaica would be be beaten in the streets?

Same with Africa. Let's see the Chinese build hospitals and schools in Tanzania

No, I'm talking about the African leaders, but I guess it fits the Chinese also.
>Of course, white Afrikaners tried building a real country with "clean labor" (themselves) but got BTFO'd by the British Empire and then the "international community."
If you want to see it that way, then OK

Do big booty Jamaican girls like whitebois?

At least you aren't Muslims.

Do they? Bitches here lose their fucking mind when they see someone white. Its like a monkey finding a banana farm. Shit's hilarious

Yes, corrupt African leaders have made Africa hell on earth in general, although supposedly some parts like Kenya are halfway decent.

dude weed lmao

No.

WTF user.

meal tickets or they truly love what whitebois' dicks?

OP that is ridiculous. Yeah weed is not the greatest thing in the world, but from a business standpoint it's what Jamaica is known for. Selling Jamaican branded seeds and merchandise would bring more money than whatever industry is there now.

Lmao, I think both. Would even use it to show off "Look y'all I got one them white boys, get on my level. Stay with yall nigger boys"
You have no idea how much they lose their mind when they see white people

Stay out of the west.

how common is skin bleaching?

It is funny because these countries are propped up by white tourism money. If they did not have tourism, the countries would become Haiti in short order. You actually have to have a productive society that creates things of utility.

Brb going on a Caribbean sex tour

Pray I don't get AIDS lads

>ie Hong Kong

You know HK was thriving before the Great Chinese Take Away of '97 when the UK left, right?

that's the thing about being white male. All the non whites in the world have a serious love-hate relationships with them.
What about Chinese dicks? Since they are the rich classes in Jamaica, do the local girls go crazy for those?

That's my point. It was doing great under British administration because British admin with Chinese intelligence is a great combo. It also shows hoe terrible communism is, since mainland was getting raped during that time. And when the British left, it didn't fall to shit like Kenya and others

More often than you think, Everyone wants to be white bro. This can really affect their chances of getting a job and increase chances of skin problems. And guess what now, most are made by China. So that more proof that they're literally taking over by reducing our chances of getting a job.

Do they talk down to you in your own country? Some Chinese here act like that.

Chinese have something against black people, you hear the same story in Africa and Suriname

They just see niggers for how they are

At least you have a bobsled team

Now that I think about it. Ive never seen one black girl with a chinese man. Damn, I just reliased this man. Dont even think if It's about the money anymore just the statement. Guess its all about the white boys.

Do they? Man chinks are notoriously obnoxious. I heard the same stories times after time. They seem to have tremendous national pride on their shoulders and always spouting how they are the smartest people on earth.

Bro yeah kinda, I just remembered about this. My mom went to buy this toilet seat yesterday and the Chinese woman goes "Well, I have this one but I dont know if this is the right screw. If its not you cant bring it back for a refund after you buy it" I dont know if thats really talking down like, "Were the only choice you have bitch fucking do it" or just something normal.
Kek

They always cuss you at times too, like get angry at you for either not understanding what theyre saying because of their accent, or just being obnoxious

Fuck you. Stay out of Canada. We have enough niggers here. The only shootings in Toronto are caused by you niggers. Sorry user, stay in your country and try and make it better. You seem like one of the few intelligent niggers.

They called themselves the middle kingdom because they saw themselves as the center of the planet. Almosy as bad as Jews and their chosen people bullshit

Sounds like my homeland
>tfw china has taken over your market
>tfw smelly streets everywhere
>tfw everyones skin is bleached
>tfw sun cooking your skin
>tfw dirty whores everywhere having no sense of how to keep a realtionship
>tfw more whores are imported every day from Venezuela to the point where whore prices have dropped
>tfw cultural marxism has infected your nation thanks to American tv
>tfw hoodrats everywhere
>tfw at least breakfast and lunch is provided by the gubament so dindus don't starve
>tfw murder is up but the stats are being manipulated so it doesn't look as bad

t. Your neighbour, Trinidad and Tobago (Happy Independence Day to us today)

I got out by luck. Glad you're moving to Canada. Toronto has a large West Indian population but I recommend you go somewhere else because Toronto kind of sucks.

Damn really? I came in 2009 and got to sit next to a guy smoking a huge ass spliff in TGI. People aren't free like that anymore?

I think I am. I'm starting the 8th grade in September and left 7th grade with an A+ average.

make sense. Blasians just don't seem to fit in either world. They would simply be bullied to death in chinese schools while growing up.

They have a long history of treating other nations as inferiors. Combine that with communism screwing up their country and setting it far behind, and now you have a superiority/inferiority complex. Toxic.

More generally, no sense of decency. Will call you a gwai lo (racial slur for whites, literally "ghost person") in front of you, is that any way to speak about someone? I know on Sup Forums we have fun with WE WUZ KANGZ but at least I speak respectfully to people in real life.

How do you understand American English? The BBC told me your kind is only capable of understanding pidgin.

Don't get me wrong, China has some glorious histories to spare but it's simply not the centre of the world like what they keep telling themselves through it's whole 4000 years history. The centre of East Asia, sure, but the world...? that's just delusional.

The Chinese consuder themselves as a separate race (Han Chinese) and consider Africans to be subhuman. They really are very rude though, I've seen them in action. They will check people at the door to make sure they haven't stolen anything, but only if you're black or look broke.

CSEC syllabus teaches standad English and treats our various patois as local languages. We aren't allowed to write papers in patois.

I've interacted with many people on the internet and English has always been my favorite subject since primary school. So I guess I'm pretty good. But most children are grown speaking pidgin

Is this the same pidgin on the BBC?

Hey OP, you seem to be aware of the problems in your country. Do you understand why everyone is racist against niggers? Good luck in Canada, present yourself well and you should do OK. In America most people have been burned by African Americans or even Yardies to the point where everyone will assume you're a shitbag nigger right off the bat and not a normal person who was unfortunately born with dark skin.

death of Selassie

t. 1000 hours study niggerology

dude Selassie was in ethiopia

t. 1000 hours study of Hearts of Iron

Yeah but Jamaican Rastafarians idolized him as part of their liberation theology.

the real Rastafari movement in jamaica died with Selassie I

Selassie was their jesus

t. 1000 hours on wikipedia about countries I'll never visit

Lol, theres only one type so yes.
I fully understand whats going on. But whenever I speak about it other black people jump down on me and call me racist and a coon but I dont care. I just think nothing can change people's opinions on black people. Its all about the normalization of the things like: gangs, stealing and robbing. Its become a culture of theirs and theres nothing that can be done to stop this in my opinion. I do kinda understand what some people say like "Kill all niggers" I kinda agree with this but with the ones that are destroying the countries.

What's the cost of living like there? I expect on an island a lot of goods are imported/expensive and property if high population density.

It's also the exception not the rule to have a successful first world country that isn't run by Jews.
Moral of the story: Jews bring civilization to euroniggers

What do you mean by cost? Bills and stuff?

Food, utility bills, property prices

FWIW lived in Hawaii and prices far exceed the extra cost of shipping. Companies get away with it because the public doesn't demand lower prices.

I wont know much about the bills and food since Im in the 8th grade but I know the house Im living in around 1 million dollars ($7767 USD) but its pretty small. But I'm lucky I have somewhere to live. The bills are alright if I used the computer all day it would probably come to $2000 ($15) And for food I dont know much about that I would say its fair but you have to pay some crazy prices for food in school.

I am of no understandings. What does have ethiopian emperor to do with weed smoking former slave nigs in carribean?

Be discrete

>I'm starting the 8th grade in September and left 7th grade with an A+ average.
youre like 14?

(Spelled "discreet")

Yeah man, I don't think there is anything you can say to them either. I can tell you are above average IQ not just for blacks but humanity in general. This means you will have communication problems with anyone below average intelligence. The average IQ in your country is 79, which would be considered mentally disabled here. So most of your country is so fucking stupid that not only do they do all that dumb shit you mentioned in your OP but they also are so dumb that a person of above average intelligence can't even communicate with them.

so basically regular nigger country

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X2RiIHJjzm0

At least you have the sweet Jamaican yellow yams.

Oh crap I forgot about that. Please dont report me I only go on Sup Forums or /x/ to know whats going on and some spooky stuff

Please be joking

Of course not, clearly you were just larping. But better not to confuse people in the future ;)

Thanks man, I try to be as "woke" possible. Sup Forums contributed alot to this

Port Royale was more civilized than modern Jamaica

rip leaf

According to some other nig, that emperor was supposed to be Jesus and shieeet.

MOOOOOOODS

> >tfw china has taken over your market
was in a taxi Saturday when the driver started to talk about this same thing because of this huge building being constructed near half way tree. how China took over Jamaica and nobody seems to care
> >tfw everyones skin is bleached
I always cringe when the bleachers and the people looking on, use the term high color to describe brown/white people