Questions for AnCaps

Hey AnCaps, I was wondering what the Anarcho Capitalist answer / solution to the following are:

>What would you do if you lived in an AnCap world that you cannot already do now because of laws

>How would white genocide be prevented

>How would an AnCap world be maintained as people would inevitably make NAP pacts with their neighbours, this would grow and you would have a small scale state which could grow itself?

Thanks

It isn't really that hard to figure out, just do some thinking for yourself.

With white internationalism and self-segregation. Which, in turn, needs its own organizations and fundraising to promote the cause.

In general, fundraising & crowdfunding solve the majority of ancap problems, even though it's still a pretty hypothetical concept.

The burden of proof is on statists to prove their system isn't retarded, not on us to prove every random imaginary scenario you fuckers think of

fuck off

Sorry babe

No it isnt, you are the ones advocating for a new system not us.

>What would you do if you lived in an AnCap world that you cannot already do now because of laws
Nothing, but I would do what I do now with less paperwork and taxes

Killing innocent whites violates the NAP

This

What about white genocide by means of mass immigration

All land would be private property in Ancapistan, so the immigrants cannot be on your property unless you give them permission.

Why would you or your neighbors or landlord let them in?

And if some cuck let's them in, has he violated the NAP even if it's just on his land but causes a threat to you?

>>What would you do if you lived in an AnCap world that you cannot already do now because of laws
be left alone

>>How would white genocide be prevented
by not having a state supported kike financed nigger army. niggers are inferior at warfare. their low iq makes them easy prey for anyone who knows tactics 101

>>How would an AnCap world be maintained as people would inevitably make NAP pacts with their neighbours, this would grow and you would have a small scale state which could grow itself?
as long as those pacts are voluntary it's ok. violations of NAP would be punished though

No, although I fail to see how he's a threat to you if the immigrants are only on his land.

>muh NAP
who enforces it ? A police force ?

as long as they stay on his property it doesn't concern me. if they try to cross over to my property they get shot in the face

private security forces

Yourself, PMC's, and private courts.

Niggers are a threat to anyone

>private companies ask you for more stuff or they kill you
wat do ?
>private courts
don't make me laugh who enforces this ?

Are you asking for corporate oppression ?

AnCaps are dumb. Leave them be. They are the Luddites of the political spectrum. It's cute they want to resist, but it's borg-level futile.

The state is a thing. And it's not going anywhere.

Well unlike in the UK today self-defence will actually be allowed in Ancapistan. Just shoot 'em if they come on your property without permission.

>new system
nigga you're retarded.

Why would she take a .22 to lay down justice on the bullies rather than a caliber that would actually break skin?

White Genocide is impossilbe under free association. The second they try to shoah us we will form a all white community and work together to promote growth for our people.

This ideology makes no sense. Anarchism and capitalism are not compatible, because you cannot truly achieve anarchist Egalitarianism without sacrificing the inherent hierarchy of capitalism, and vice versa.

Eventually when pushed one ideal will be discarded because the two cannot exist organically