For those who are confused about the wrong side — they’re the one with the torches and the swastikas

>For those who are confused about the wrong side — they’re the one with the torches and the swastikas.
wow Sup Forums on suicide watch

right or wrong mean nothing. hitler was right. hitler lost. that's all that matters. this time, we're on the winning side.

I hate this bitch so much

there was literally only one single swastika though.

Wtf I love communism now.

So not the niggers with the DIY flamethrowers or the violent trannies who keep their faces covered?

Yeah, haha, that's nothing to say of the masked blackclads waving hammer and sickle flags, calling eachother "comrade," and singing about the end of the USA, haha.

Wtf I love antifa now

I never was a nazi , I just want my native ethnostate while whites get theirs, blacks.. etc etc

Please run this bitchy nigress in 2020 pleaaaassssseeee

wtf I forgot how Communism killed over 100 million people now

I love how they fixate on the torches, as though that is some mark of evil. These people are terrified of Whites on a primal level.

YAAAS QUEEN SLAYYYYY

>Post YFW this is what the Democrats are going to run against Trump in 2020.

The guy with the big brand-new flag? So new it still had all it's fold marks? Wasn't he face tracked as a leftist from other marches?

>These people are terrified of Whites on a primal level.

As long as we exist, they can never stop hating themselves.

We have to die so we can stop shaming them by contrast.

This is the true meaning of ending "White Supremecy."

>black skin
opinion discarded. angry little monkey screeching for attention.

she's kinda attractive in a weird way

She is correct. Where does this 'white identity' stuff end?

Both sides are pure cancer desu senpai, nazi larpers and antifa should both be locked up in a hunger games zone and left to kill each other off for the good of humanity

lul that people think there are "right" and "wrong". it's only opinions warring with one another. neither are right, nor wrong, it's only a matter of your conviction for one or the other.

but hindus have a lot of festivals with swatikas and torches involved, are they evil?

Typical desperate leftist false-flagging.

>I love how they fixate on the torches, as though that is some mark of evil.

Fucking nazi larping idiots have no idea what they are doing do they? Yes, let's all role play as some of the most hated groups in American history, surely this will have no bad consequences.

Yep, and it's very odd that prominent liberals like @yesyoureracist is refusing to dox the only guy that had a Nazi flag.