WHY DID THE BRITS DECIDE TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE?

We all know how the british joined hands with their best pals the jews to destroy every white society in the world. But why did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Cromwell
youtube.com/watch?v=RS_3pED-wJo
youtu.be/yhI0rBY9ikI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Anglos are the only race of humans, we are made in Gods image

Not to cast blame or anything, I just want to know why they want to kill the white race including themselves? Did they turn insane on the island?

So tell me why you decided to join forces with the jews and destroy every society in the world including your own?

>their best pals the jews
it's an alliance
the french are in on it too

it's about building a global empire, with only a few families running the whole show

daily reminder the brits changed their monarhis family name to Windsor, where as they are really Saxco-Burg-and-Gotha. a german family, the same as our monarchy and were related to others as well, spanish, russian, you name it

Ching chang my fellow Chong.

For the same reason sweden destroyed their race by importing savages. It's the globalists and bankers agenda. Money and threats, I assume.

I would never harm my brother or family for money. My tribe is not far from my family. The elites sold us out. Revolution is our only solution. We can't win by organizing a military. But assinations and gorrila warfare against the traitors might work

because beady eyed always lying eternally perfidious (((anglos))) are kikes
the kike fears the aryan übermensch

Yes it is clear that it is a conspiracy but why did the common man so happily send their kids to die for the jew? They still celebrate the fact that they destroyed every white nation (including their own).

Oh look another anti brit thread

Because we destroy everything.
We're a shadow of what we were, but what we were was a warrior civilization that conquered and took over everything.

Now look at us.
Fucking hell lads.

yet you still can't grasp you deserve it

Who is this ugly cunt?

It's the ARYAN blood. We're running out, there's barely any left in fact and increasing legislature is making it almost impossible to import and refine ARYANS here.

You think it's not justified?

Oh, that's rich coming from Sweden. You must hunger for your daily dose of somalian semen.

Satan.

Yes but we did not attack other countries killing whites for the kike. We are killing ourselves for the kike.

But the brits when out of their way to kill other whites just to destroy white civilization, I just wonder why the brits hate whites so much that they happily travel around murdering women and children for just being white.

We all know about the hundreds of thousand of german kids raped and tortured by brits after the war was won, their hate for everything beautiful and innocent almost seems like some sort of mania.

They even brought thousands of german children back to the UK to keep as punching bags and sex slaves. And this was socially accepted!

depending on what you're referring to, there is always more than one reason, and the reasons they feed to the masses are only half truths or not at all

because from the 17th century the discusting brits are being ruled by the kikes

if you're a britbong and don't know who this (((man))) is or what he did, you're a literall braindead imbecille and should seriously consider suicide

>god
More like devil, inbred island nigger

Well us swedes are also ruled by kikes (pic related) but we don't love destroying other white people other than ourselves.

Brits love to murder and rape white people and destroy their countries and civilizations.. I am trying to understand why.

Fuck off you disgusting muslim/slav hybrid untermensch. The British race has brought more to this world than your Russian rape baby ""nation"" ever will.

Have you seen yourself lately?

>We
>Anglos
>A race

Yes you have brought death and destruction to every single white country on this planet. I am trying to understand why you hate white people that much that you are willing to abuse and rape white children without even flinching.

>Brits love to murder and rape white people and destroy their countries and civilizations.. I am trying to understand why.

I'm sorry but you genuinely have to be mildly retarded.
Can you name a single country in the world that has invaded more non-white countries and created more successful white colonies?

White people are the hardest to control. They want a mass of brown people that are content with living in cuck shacks on low wages and shit food.

take it easy there you fucking crocked teeth pedogoy from the MI6
you're a dying breed

your time has long past
you discusting inbreeded piece of shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Cromwell

At least I can look back on the largest empire mankind has ever seen and know it were my ancestors who did it. What's there to say about your shithole, you disgusting mongrel?

That is long before you turned on the white race and decided to destroy it. Do you confess to the fact that you brits destroyed white civilisation and all white countries on purpose in an alliance with the jews?

Wow what a surprise you can't answer either so result to a non-sequitir

What white country? The only white countries are Canada, England, Australia and New Zealand

Yes weirdly enough you take great pride in being the destroyer of white civilization (including your own) I am seriously trying to understand how that can be.

Well let's say it is so, you managed to destroy all these four countries. so job well done then?

>Britain alone destroyed the entire white race
>Sup Forums actually believes this

No we didn't we still exist how are thy destroyed? Dumb animal

No Sven, they are out to destroy the whole world.

What the actual fuck are you talking about you stupid retard?
Have you ever actually looked at the map of the British empire at it's height? Protip: none of it's colonies were European.

Are you aware that had Hitler not sperged out we would now have a world dominated by the British empire, which wasn't exactly renowned for it's benevolence towards non-whites.

Because Germans had to be exterminated no matter the cost. Their very nature is cancerous, and their only goal is to cause conflict as illustrated by destabilizing the power balance of Europe in the late 19th century, being the primary instigator of WW1, and starting WW2.

Yes but instead you went around europe killing and raping whites for the jew.

would you agree that the alliance with the jews was stupid and cost you your empire in the end? And is now costing you your countries as well?

Ok I'm out, you're clearly too retarded to have a conversation with.

youtube.com/watch?v=RS_3pED-wJo

I guess you are right.

>white people
>white

Pick one and only one.

Greedy cultureless militaristic people with bad food. They have an ideology that evolved separately but similar to the jews. Non-anglos are cattle to be colonized and sent to concentration camps. They started ww2 and made sure to not agree to peace until white European nationalism was destroyed and replaced with Anglo-colonialist globalism.

blah blah blah
>shitty zerg inbreeded kikes hybrids protected by the ocean with no natural enemies whatsoever that have never faced grave danger, invite muslim horders with open arms

like a pottery

get gassed you GCHQ merchant imbecille

>brit flag
>destroyer of white civilization

How can you blame the average Brit for the Uber monarch/Jew Global Agenda.

Also outside of London, there aren't that many nigger/shitskins. Why does everyone think we're riddled with them?

>no natural enemies
>he doesn't know about France

topkek, no wonder you're such a poor shithole nation - you're as thick as the average nigger.

The bongs were finished before Hitler was even born, you retarded faggot. In fact, when the bongs invented concentration camps in the Transvaal, it clearly demonstrated that they were finished.

WWI finally finished them off once and for all, although because they were retarded bongs, they didn't know it.

Lol, sure. Based from what? Pol memes and screencaps? Grow up

Ah, of course... that's why Hitler rushed in to a war because he was aware the B.E was regenerating it's strength

Hitler never wanted a fight with the B.E :/

Cromwell made a deal with jews for their help. British were the originals golems, working for jews like the Sassoon family

You subhuman French ape get out of my country

youtu.be/yhI0rBY9ikI

Thank you! now we are starting to get some proper answers as to why brits hate white people

Jew propaganda is supposed to do the trick eh? you are a kike yes?

It would have to have generated first before it could have regenerated, faggot.

Retarded inbred subhuman aristocrats can only succeed against their own kind... retarded faggots.

tens of millions of brits
surounded by the natural bariers

compared to few hundreds of thousands of serbs
zerg rushed for centuries by the islamic behemoth

one volontarily sucumbs to the muslims nazguls and becomes the kike mutt dystopia the other one prevails

you know what you should do?
let me help you there
take a few gallons of gasoline and when there's no one at your floor, spill that shit everywhere and thre a lighter in it
BURN THAT SHIT DOWN NIGEL
BURN IT ALL
BURN THE FUCKING (((GCHQ)))
BURN ALL

I understand that brits made a pact with the jews for financial assistance. But there must be something more. They way the brits savaged german children and even infants sexually must spring from something more than jew money, no?

there was a thread few months ago about how entire (((british elite, including royal family, house of lords and the rest of the meme noblemans))) are cryptokikes or full on kikes
the thread was called the begining of coventant or something
it was (((shutted down)))

it's a shame i didn't archived it

Please keep thinking and speaking in my language. Every thought you have in English, my people cuck you.
Enjoy, my little muslim rape baby.

>primary instigator of ww1
amerilard education everybody

This thread is divide-and-conquer bullshit. Don't act like the Swedish government (and indeed all European governments in general) isn't controlled by the Jews.

As if it isn't warranted

Oh yes its clearly the fault of the Jews Sweden is a shit hole and its all our fault

>no one denies the accomplishments of british peopple,
but in the end it will be your deranged kike nature that will be the end of you

also please keep using the wonders of electricity brought to you by serb
well at least until tyrone and rashid take over managing uk powerplant, the service gonna be a blast

But it's true isn't it? The brits did wage war against whites every since the first world war. And they "Won" meaning every white nation is broken and filled with niggers and muslims.

They still celebrate this fact on a daily basis in the UK, they are all very proud of this fact.

I am just trying to understand if there is any logic behind this. It's like "HAHA" I killed you by throwing myself out from the 15th floor !

Oh shut the hell up you filthy fucking jew asshole.

That. Exactly That.

It isn't your fault but it is the Jews fault. Look up David Schwarz and the Bonnier family. Not even kidding, Jewish people are directly responsible for how we got here.

And who pawed the way for the kikes like Bonnier and wolodarski and aschberg usw... by waging war against any white european nation not praying to the jew?

anglos are filthy
its a mix of celts and germanic genes

lol you're not getting away with that.... you've made a national pastime of blaming every single american for things they had nothing to do with, you made up this dumb blame-game and now you're gonna play by the stupid fucking rules.

The US are just as guilty of that as the anglos

It's because we're never happy unless you're all unhappy.

why do you think this is?

urine kike churka khazarian hohol hybrids are even worse
absolutelly discusting

>triggered in his own bait thread

LMAOing @ your life

Well, now we are discussing why you and your ilk want to destroy white societies including your own. If you want to discuss my life create a separate thread for it and I will provide you with all the glorious information I have available ok?

IMPERIAL GUILT
>IMPERIAL GUILT
>IMPERIAL GUILT
IMPERIAL GUILT
>IMPERIAL GUILT
IMPERIAL GUILT
>IMPERIAL GUILT
IMPERIAL GUILT
>DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
>DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Does imperial guilt also explain why the brits raped so many children in germany after the war was won?

>They still celebrate the fact that they destroyed every white nation (including their own).
No, one is reactionary to the other, never both simultaneously. The latter is liberal guilt basically = well we deserve it XD