Transgender boy, 15...

>Transgender boy, 15, killed himself in his bedroom after his headmistress banned him from using the male name Leo - and even now the teacher STILL insists on calling him 'Louise'
>Leo Etherington, born Louise, hanged himself while his father thought he was revising
>The school said that he had to be 16 in order to change his name on their records
>His father, Martin, was acting as a lone parent after his wife's death from cancer
>A suicide verdict was recorded at the hearing in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4840520/Transgender-teen-s-suicide-school-banned-change.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/1492364/transgender-prisoner-tiffany-scott-andrew-burns-dangerous-sheriff/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look like a creepy boomer lady

>another mentally ill person killed himself
what else is new?

Nice

Ftm trannies are usually young girls indoctrinated by Tumblr that they need to be as "queer" as possible. There are more mtfs nowadays but still a large population of teenage girls LARPing as yaoi bois

>himself

Rip in peace funny lady

Nature making things right.

Can't wait 12 months. That sensitive. Nothing of value was lost. Was apparently bound to happen sooner or later.
> pic related

He is inspirational for others like him !

I support hanging transgenders

>15
>laughed at by Sup Forums because tranny
>has a mistress

who's the real failure, virgin boys?

The propaganda against humanity is working. Sad.

If somebody can't survive the sheltered existence of education then I can't imagine them thriving in the real world. It's like those people who kill themselves in high school or college...literally the easiest and best times of your life.

Fucking ugly bull dyke.

Good.

>transgender kills self after reality gets in the way

I feel sad for the dad. lost his wife first, then his daughter for the first time and then a second time of what's left of it

Well credit is due where credit is due
she killed her self like a man would...
Successfully.

Clear proof that the little shart artist was mentally ill.
Clear proof that all cock choppers are mentally ill.
Suicide for revenge

Looks very weird. Sami or maybe a bit Finnish.

nothing of value was lost.

>boy
>himself
>his
>his
>him
>male
>him
>himself
>his
>he
>he
>his
>His
>his

umm, sorry sweetie, but if you have a vagina you can not be a boy. better luck next time cupcake.

Sounds like a made up story to gain sympathy for gays. If it's true, good. Death to all degenerates.

That's your experience though, not everyones.

This person had obviously been through the trouble of seeing their mother die of cancer as well.

Well she won't do it again.

>Wife dead
>tranny son dead

The father gets a new lease on life, now he has freedom to do anything

why feel sad its his own fault ? he allowed degeneracy , if he just smacked his kid in the face she would now be still alive.

I'm all choked up.

Carlos,jpeg

good riddance

>killed himself in his bedroom after his headmistress banned him from using the male name Leo
Really? He couldn't get some old cunt to use his preferred name so he topped himself?

It's sad, I'm sure the boy was in a lot of pain, but to be fair someone that sensitive wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway.

What makes the cringe really deep is I'm SURE at some level he thought he'd be making a point and the only point it makes is the one about transpeople being mentally ill - because you'd literally have to be mentally ill to kill yourself over something like this.

When I was a kid I was fixated with horror films but no one would call me a werewolf.

Please hold me.

Mentally ill. I wouldn't kill myself if I was forced to use a certain restroom or was called by another name.

>Women NOT ever doing anything rash

Nothing of value was lost

Another faggot down, every one that kills themselves is doing the world a service.

>15

It's sad in some ways. This was obviously a "fashion" for her, and she'd been indoctrinated into this mindset.

A product of our current sick, degenerate society which has manifested itself within the hearts and minds of many and is unfortunately affecting the youth.

Regardless of the circumstances, if your answer to opposition/criticism/hurt feefees is to kill yourself then you weren't worth much to begin with.

Mental illness and mediocracy at work again. Move along.

you

It's still a chick no matter how mentally deranged and no matter how many incorrect hormones it pumped into its body.
>+1 to the trans-suicide statistic

>followed through with it
Mayne Louise really was a man?

From the comments:
>Even the coroner called him a her repeatedly. Handsom boy RIP xx. Such a shame. School and coroner should hang their heads in shame.

What a faggot. lol.
>Be coroner
>have to study biology
>cut up dead people for a living
>notice genitalia
>presume it's a girl based on vagina
>file report which mentions said gender.
>get called out by mrsbored69 in the mail.
>mfw

>himself
>he
>him
>son
>he
>his
>he
>boy
>he
>he'd

>and even now the teacher STILL insists on calling him 'Louise'
based teach

/thread

>His father, Martin, was acting as a lone paren
aka he was raping that kid night and day

Girl. It was a girl.

Post mortem honorary male.

Lulz

at what age did this person go transgender?

I thought men couldn't be raped?

Probably like 6 months ago after really getting into tumblr

Feel bad for the fucking dad holy shit

PRAISE BE TO KEK

Why do you have "88" windows open?

imagine having the power to effectively kill someone through words alone

Typical masculine fragility.

>wife dies from cancer
>daughter kills herself because of jewish propaganda

Poor guy

>another mentally ill Sup Forumstard lacks empathy

what else is new?

Oh hell yes kill them more.

>widower, spouse died of cancer
>daughter was a tranny
poor guy

S to spit on grave. Fuck trannies.
S S S S S

I bet they are all pictures of Hitler.

underrated

>Why do you have "88" windows open?
Because you have 14 open

doubt it was bc of the name, it was probably from bullying

FAK FAK FAK !
Bill-16 !!!
FAK FAK FAK !

Ok, Xer !

She will not be missed

tfw you have the same shit-eating smirk as NSA leaker Reality Winner

stick and stone may brake my bones
but words will make me hang myself

Fuuuhhhgly!!!

Another victim of cultural Marxism

Sooner or later they all go the same way.

Good

Trannies are a problem that solve themselves

she certainly looks like she'd be part of the 45%

Her name is itself a dank meme with plenty of irony to boot

Only through his death, Sup Forums recognized his tru name and gender. His name is Leo Paulson. His name is Leo Paulson.

>Doesn't understand empathy vs sympathy

Typical nord

Based teacher. Another one down.

>Tumblr tomboy commits suicide being not called by her made up boy name.
Kek. You can't make this stuff up any more. Reality is stranger than fiction.

>want to be a man
>can't deal with someone calling you a girl's name.
First rule of being a man, some faggot calls you a girls name you fight them.

Sad but expected. We need less trannies. We must be free to educate and shame this form of lifestyle.

I don't wish death on trannies but it's obvious their lifestyle is deadly and they need mental help.

Women will never be man enough to be a man. If a women wants to be a man, she it going to be treated like one.

Based headmistress

Are you the Croatian version of me?

>Ukulele.
>A house with a dinner bell.
>That school.
>That area.
>Father says reassignment surgery is prefunded when the time comes.
>Buckinghamshire.

Why are the middle class going insane?

>mentally ill degenerate hangs herself

And nothing of value was lost.

Just natural selection taking its course. Nothing to see here. Move along.

More blood is shed from Tumblr. Tumblr is evil indoctrinating young little girls.

I don't even know why anyone would want to be a man in the first place. Women just need to stay in shape and not have a completely garbage attitude and the world will bend over backward to make them happy.

Even attractive men have to cut each others throats to survive. Its like a white guy trying to pass for a black guy. Sure you can do it, but why the fuck would you want to?

>cock choppers are mentally ill.
This goes for the kikes and ignorant parents in burgerstan too

Im never sure with trasgender people if the gender they usw after the word transgender is the original gender or the opposite one

Could we treat these people for mental issues before we start chopping off penises and turning beef curtains into a curtain rod. Jesus christ.

It's because of Tumblr. They are literally special snowflakes. They do it for attention and want to feel special since nothing else is interesting about them.

meh... don't care, more important things to worry about

Based headmistress

SWEETIE POSTING HAS GONE TOO FAR

As I always say, transexualism is a disorder that cures itself

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/1492364/transgender-prisoner-tiffany-scott-andrew-burns-dangerous-sheriff/

Look at what the tranny mind virus is now doing to my bonnie country.

>revising

the fuck is this?