I'll level with you, >>>Sup Forums. If you aren't

I'll level with you, . If you aren't
>lifting 5 days/week
>eating 150+ grams protein
>reading non-fiction books
>shooting a gun
then you are contributing to the permanent end of the white race.

This isn't a meme. Become Chad fucking right now. I'm twice the size of most of you when I could barely bench 80lbs a couple years ago.

We're gonna start importing Chads and Nigers now, didn't you hear?

Polish proxyfag? In America, we homegrow Chad. We invented Chad, along with everything else in the modern world.

>Already doing all these things
>Still no QT 3.14 chubby gf

You don't meet Stacy on a weeaboo forum. Go outside.

Nope. France, Germany, Spain and Italy have enacted new policies today, that will allow every "poor" citizen of Nigeria and Chad to apply for asylum and be accepted.
So hell, we're gonna get all the Chads now.

The Eurasian-Negroid race wars of the far future will remember skinny eurofags as a cautionary tale.

How do I find the motivation to go to the gym after working a 2pm-10pm shift? I work those hours full time and on top of the gym membership fee I need to be eating big , which costs money.

I could buy 2 mc doubles (£3, 900 calories and loads of protein) at the mcdonalds next door to it but that money adds up.

desu i don't know, I've done short stints at the gym before, last time I lifted for about 3 months and saw some nice noob gains but I always lose motivation and give up.

When you are Chad, others automatically respect you.

You don't need to prove to them that you are smart, that you are funny, that you know everything about movies, that you honor and appreciate them as human beings. When you are Chad, you start off with their respect as a baseline.

Stacy will talk to you unprompted. She will not pretend to be busy if she notices your gaze. Beta males will desire your friendship. Alpha males will treat you like an adult.

This is not a meme. Go be Chad right fucking now.

> /thread

>How do I find the motivation to go to the gym after working a 2pm-10pm shift?
Do you think you're special? We all work 8+ hours/day. Move 2 of your gym days to Sat&Sun, and take off Tue&Thu.

>I need to be eating big , which costs money.
This categorically false. Learn to cook, and buy protein powder. It's extremely easy and affordable to cook chicken breast and pork loin in the oven, and sautee or roast kale and broccolini, or steam carrots.

Daily multivitamins also can be taken every other day or every 3 days if you are tight on cash. But WHY are you so tight on cash? Gather skills that don't involve operating a register.

Bump. The chad pill is the one true way.

Pussy I worked fulltime construction 10-12 hrs a day and still lifted, do an upper body,core,lower body 3day split plus your job

Tis all true

>after working 2pm-10pm

Oh wow boo hoo you have an 8-hour job. Try working 80+ hours a week, and I still find time to go. You realize you can go to the gym BEFORE you go to work, right? Crazy, I know, but it just might work.

>but I always lose motivation and give up
Because you're a weak willed person and if it weren't for the modern nanny state you would have died off a long time ago before ever getting the chance to breed.

These excuses really piss me off. Go to the gym for 30-45 minutes, it's isn't difficult or time-consuming, you don't need a 4-year degree. Fucking idiot normalfags go to the gym, you can manage if you aren't a manchild about it.

If you don't have money, stop spending it on vidya and other opiates. Spend just $50-60 per month on protein powder instead. Don't spend it to watch Spider-Man and other JEWISH GENDERQUEER FAGGOT SHIT.

Why don't you write a guide for n00bs?
Ignorance is our first enemy.

One more thing, get a roommate to lower the cost of living. If you already have one, and you can't afford food, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??

It's really easy:
>go to /fit/ and read the sticky they have had for years
>go to Sup Forums, /his/, and maybe /lit/, ask for book recs
>buy a gun and shoot it

kekkles

>eating 150+ grams protein
>bringing up proteins in the 1st place

160lbs weakling faggot lifting for 8 months detected. Let me guess, you also consume powder milk (whey) everyday?
Fucking faggot

t. Liftan for 10 years

This is true, and once your beta male admirers find out you're a Trump supporter, they will spend every day posting horrible liberal memes in the group chat hoping to shame you, everyday. Then once there's a lull in the traffic, you just post something like "MAGA" or "God Bless America" and you trigger them and the whole cycle starts over again. All the while ur QT gf comes over and laughs at them when you show her the group chat.

You can't leap from Sup Forumsirgin to HGH injections bro

Does the fuck-giving keep dissipating? First year of lifting I was counting macros and researching exotic herbs to raise my T. Now after 5 years I do 45mins full-body 3x week and have days when I eat like 90% my calories from chocolate and bagels.

I'm thinking about it, user.

I've always been a weakling, but nothing society threw at me actually required me to get /fit/
Sure there's the whole date game, but I still managed to find girls that found me attractive despite that.
If anything, my face is easy to the eye, is what I tell myself.
Who the fuck knows what's going on in their head anyways?
Oh, also, I'm loaded, so that helps.
But you know, being loaded is kind of a curse.
You start questioning motivations.
Even though I know that's how females work, I can't put it past me that they're using me.
So I end up breaking up after a few months, and that's been my life for 10 years.

This has actually happened to me, and better yet said betas slowly are swayed by your perspective, because they secretly admire you and your way of life (and it works in reality, unlike their cucked existence).

The only thing better than redpilling a bluepill qt by laughing at cucks together is redpilling her by fucking her senseless. Life is awesome.

t.permabulk

>full body x3 a week
>bagels and chocolate

bruh
no one needs to count every calorie but come on

Eat more
Eat healthy
Get good sleep
Keep bread and sugar to a minimum
STRETCH
Don't forget legs and do some cardio daily

Learn your lifts in good form and that's it.
you're good

I also am financially secure and never really had a dryspell beyond 2-3 months, but being Chad elevates any situation.

You need to reproduce with a white woman. Find one who is attractive and subservient, stop choosing women based on whether they tolerate videogames.

I can't.

I have ruptured disc. No way to work out with that shit. So I shoot a lot

>I have ruptured disc.
I'm not a doctor, what does that mean? You can't lift at all? What about just cardio even? Walking? A high-protein diet with moderate exercise of any sort will net you a skinnychad status. 90-120 minutes of cardio per week should be doable for anyone.

>lifting 5 days/week
Only complete retards or roidies lift any real weight consecutive days. If you are doing this you are contributing to the permanent end of your joints.
eating 150+ grams protein
Well done, you're probably shitting most of it out though at this stage if you've already been lifting two years.
>reading non-fiction books
Why is this an achievement? You need to be congratulated for not reading comics or watching tv? Read something that challenges you, not Art of War or The Prince, shits so obviously for show.
>shooting a gun
Know how to shoot and use a variety of weapons and have good aim. If you have that, unless you enjoy it, you don't need to be at the range more than once a month.

What upsets me the most, is that I tried playing the poorfag, and it still didn't work out.
At some point, she just realizes you're just not paying rent.
Then she just think about all this shit she wants you to buy her.
If she doesn't flat out accuse you of betrayal.

you're lacking some martial arts training faggot

>working out means powerlifting
>guess i can't do anything now guys brb going to welfare office

how did you rupture a disc being so lazy

>Only complete retards or roidies lift any real weight consecutive days
It's a weekly routine, you lift different muscle groups on alternating days. This is the way to make it.

>implying any of this will get your awkward ass a woman

Can't make white babies if you're a loser. Lifting is for guys who can't get by on their looks and personality and women know it. The only women Chads get are whores.

I gotta say, you sound like a woman now. Stop playing mind games and impress upon a suitable girl what being your wife means. Being so insecure is bitch behavior.

So you have the whole morning free. I work similar hours and I get up at 6am 6 days a week to lift weights and run. Stop making excuses, pussy. If you really wanted to do it you'd find a way.

t.special snowflake