TRUMP BTFO AGAIN!: JUDGE OVERRIDES ARPAIO'S PARDON

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-joe-arpaio-pardon-us-court-president-arizona-sheriff-illegal-immigration-a7922666.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wb4YA
kalb.com/content/news/Texas-judge-suspended-when-its-learned-shes-not-US-citizen-422870774.html
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html?mcubz=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please archive
archive.is/wb4YA

That isn t how this works..

That's unpossible.

>However, according to a recent poll the majority of Americans - around 60 per cent of respondents in a poll conducted by NBC News/SurveyMonkey - said it was "wrong" to pardon the former sheriff.
yea, ok what "Americans" did they use for this poll sample?

Weird, I don't see the power to judicially review presidential pardons in Article 3 of the US constitution.

OP BTFO with bullshit story............

Libtards don't care about reality. Reality bends to their whim (so they think). Please don't stop them from this kind of behavior or discourage them. "When your enemy is destroying himself, stay away."

I don't understand why we don't use Facebook to conduct polling. We would get a much larger sampling size.

Thankfully we are not a full democracy. Otherwise retards would point to a made up poll stating the "majority" of true "americans" would like a bag of nigger dicks served with every bowl of cereal

how does a person become a judge despite being completely legally illiterate?

Fuck, that sounds tasty tbqh

We've had judges that weren't even US citizens.

kalb.com/content/news/Texas-judge-suspended-when-its-learned-shes-not-US-citizen-422870774.html

nigger dick cereal increases stamina, according to chinese medicine

I'm sorry guys but the sheriff needs to be murdered in jail. Blacks and minorities have a hard time from law enforcement. This guy brazenly goes around and profiles non-whites. The laws are on the books. Trump has no business pardoning him. There is no excuse.

>Judge Susan Bolton
she's got to be on someone's payroll..

The reason polls suck is because people have Caller ID now and are generally too fucking busy to answer. This skews polls toward stupid people who don't work, polling companies have this down to a science.They know they're polling retards who they can pressure into answering their leading questions.

>sitting here eating tacos

Hardly btfo, mad boi.

forgot to mention this was discussed in great detail in a failing NYT article
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html?mcubz=3
would recommend reading, even though it's NYT

>1 post by this ID
>WEW
>E
>E

>criminal justice depends on public oppinion

Absolutely haram

The beef must be here:

"However, Mr Arpaio's case is a little more complicated. Presidential pardons only cover federal crimes, so technically Mr Trump has not pardoned his racial profiling but the alleged contempt of court charge. "

yea but they can continue to sandbag the courts like a deadweighting walmart child pretending they are doing something. its not news other than another faggot official being a faggot official.

>(((indepenent.co.uk)))

>a pardon implies guilt
this (((judge))) will be impeached, removed, and disbarred for such lawless, ignorant kikery.

Fake news

>racial profiling
has absolutely nothing to do with this. it's a fraudulent and activist contempt of court charge.
>jail
he isn't in jail, nigger.

What was Arpegio's guilty of and why did Trump pardoned him in hist first term of presidency? Someone explain to me this

>trump pardons a guy who was charged with criminal contempt by a judge who has family members involved in a lawsuit against Arpaio, and never gave Arpaio a jury meaning his 6th amendment right was denied
>judge thinks you can overrule that pardon
kek, this is why democrats will lose 2020.

>hey we tried to wrongfully imprison someone but this dickass POTUS pardoned him after he realized we never gave him due process, quick lets recharge the guy

Judge appointed by Bill Clinton.

America is a banana republic.

>Mr Trump has not pardoned his racial profiling

Well that's because racial profiling is not a crime. It would be like pardoning him for putting ketchup on a hot dog when the judge prefers mustard.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Sage

>i was just pretending to be from t_d

>Presidential pardons only cover federal crimes, so technically Mr Trump has not pardoned his racial profiling but the alleged contempt of court charge.

Way to be disingenuous, donkeyfag.

Any Arizona anons think it would be possible for your governor to issue a pardon regarding the state charges?

That's illegal and unconstitutional. The president can just Issue another pardon and enforcement will comply.

Resltiy:
>constitution is set up to all the branches can check each other so they don't become too powerful
>trump uses his constitutional power because he's telling the judicial branch he doesn't agree with their ruling
>constitution works as it was designed

Liberal mind
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE HITLER 2.0 THIS IS ILLEGAL BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE WITH IT BECAUSE HIS NAME HAS AN R NEXT TO IT AND NOT A D SO I ALWAYS WILL OPPOSE HIM ON EVERYTHING WITHOUT LOOKING AT BASIC RULE OF LAW FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Which is the only pending charge.....

Meanwhile Obama pardons a bunch of violent cocaine dealers and nobody cares

hahaha keep dreaming unless, depending on the charges, you're someone important who has done a lot for the state

Arpaio was getting flack because of the fake Obongo birth certificate. They were just covering that with the other "charges"
They don't want Arpaio to help Trump expose King Nigger's con job.

Dodger dog is best toppings

When are we going to review and purge the judicial system? It's clear it has been corrupted and taken over by activist judges who are virtue signalling and have no idea of actual US law. This is a critical part of the US's checks and balances and it is being undermined completely by impartial, downright partisan and foreign judges.

The judiciary in this country is absolutely out of control.

This. Trump better not fucking back down and pretend he has no power

Whoa whoa. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't there have to be a Supreme Court ruling to overturn the pardon?

Not what the article says at all. Do you niggers ever read the sauce?

This. Start hanging kike judges when?

It's not archived

There needs to be consequences for these faggot judges overstepping their place.

It's judicial fiat.

It's an ideological coup. (Minority)

They cant undo a presidential pardon kek

What was Arpegio's guilty of and why did Trump pardoned him in hist first term of presidency? Someone explain to me this

This will waste a bunch of time and money. Plus a dollar says the judge is a kike.

I can't help but wondering if judges were ignoring the law and making rulings based on their political opinions in the run up to the civil war.
Obviously the rule of law has failed. Has this happened before?

>my reading incomprehension justifies making shit up

So can anyone tell me what was Arpagio's guilty off in the first place? No redtape just what and why

Fuck this. If we're having it this way, I want Manning and Obama's crackheads back in prison by Monday.

You literally can't do that lmao

Shortest brief in legal history.
>The President ... shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.