VACUUM CLEANERS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

Starting from september vacuum cleaners over 900W are illegal in the European Nanny Union. All civilians are requested to hand over their old cleaners to the authorities. If you don't follow this new law you will get raided and fined. Be prepared!

which.co.uk/news/2017/08/eu-vacuum-cleaner-ban-2017-everything-you-need-to-know/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SolJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How are you guys supposed to vacuum up all the Jew's ashes, then?

>Make hoovers less powerful so they do less damage on the environment
>Weaker motors means you spend longer hoovering up
>Completely negating what you set out to do
H M M
M
M

>If you don't follow this new law you will get raided and fined
ffs Europe.

why the fuck ppl are not in the streets right now?

They won't go into the streets when muslims kill their kids but you expect them to do it over vacuum cleaners?

i fucking kek'd

they're not confiscating any vacuums you dumb fucks, they're just banning the sale

yes. white people don't fight back.

stopping sex gangs? thats difficult and would require a backbone.

raiding an old lady's house and taking her vaccuum cleaner and giving her a bill? protecting the isles!

lel bruh who's gonna make me

They did the same thing here in America with "high efficiency" washing machines. They're horribly ineffective, so you just wind up setting them to do shot like pre-soaks and double rinses, which uses just as much water and WAY more electricity than an older washer.

Ok, but why tho?

What the fuck? Why are our politicians so obsessed with regulating absolutely every single detail of our lives, right down to the power of a fucking vacuum cleaner. How the fuck could those limitations ever be justifiable?

This is probably to make the less effective at cleaning germs.

Hillary has a huge rant about staying in places where they use vacuum cleaners in one of the released e-mails.

muzzies tend to re-tool appliances into IEDs.

turns out it's cheaper to raid your country than it is to deport unruly niggers

Same with the "efficient" toilets.

There was a whole king of the hill episode on it.

Yes because banning things has worked so well before.

nobody is going to a speakeasy to buy a vacuum, John

The good ones are the ones with the 2 buttons on top for piss or poo. I think the piss button uses like 1 gallon and the poo one uses 3. Only good for homes though because I don't want to be putting my fingers where some nigger kid pissed all over.

I don't even know why I care because I piss in the sink anyway.

>I don't even know why I care because I piss in the sink anyway

My nigga

Oh no, that sucks!

>Piss in the sink
>Saves infinite gallons
Show us the righteous way Senpai

fucking CARLOS

From Bosch pro forum:
Bosch associate
Written on 15.05.2012, 10:25 o’clock
Hi Guys

I got a pretty straight forward answer that doesn't really answer why from a technical stand point but explains why we don't do them here.

"Using DADO blade is prohibited by EN and IEC standards. Therefore this is not offered in the European market. "

America clearly has different standards.

archive.is/SolJE

i also piss in the sink. but there is a yellow ring forming about the sink hole. need to clean that sometimes

Illegal to sell or illegal to manufacture? I need to know how much time I have to drop my 750W cuck hoover and buy 1000W chad machine

Its about time they banned assault vaccuums. My friend lost his dick to one.

illegal to sell. you have a couple of hours left

>They did the same thing here in America with "high efficiency" washing machines

HOL UP

lemme introduce you to Speed Queen. this washing machine is GOAT. Made 100% in USA. if you're using some chink or nip garbage to wash your clothes you're a fucking communist.

Why are vacuum cleaners so fucking noisy?

>wake up
>go to bathroom
>rest your dick and balls on the edge of bathroom sink
>let the piss go
>brush your teeth meanwhile

the important thing is to keep the tap going for the whole duration of pissing. otherwise you will be hit by the full force of piss smell which may ruin your morning.
Do this every day of your life and you will save huge amount of water

If you have a gf, dont forget to was the piss away from the sink after every session, and visit bathroom here and there when she is at home so she wont become suspicious
Ive gotten to the point where i piss in the shower while my GF is shovering with me. I hug her and start kissing her (knowing that she will close her eyes during that), then pull my dick to side a bit so the stream wont hit her, aim the shower at the place where the piss will fall, so it covers the sound and dilute the piss fast enough before it starts smelling and then piss.
I stop kissing only after i stop pissing. then i nonchalantly wash away the remaining piss that stays on the shower floor, while i look deeply in her eyes so she wouldnt wander off with her gaze and spot the piss

>I don't even know why I care because I piss in the sink anyway.
Truly redpilled

high air flow + basically being an air compressor

air compressors are loud too

you lil shit

They drive me crazy.

>If you have a gf
just where do you think you are?

pleb. You close the drain and fill up an inch of water then pee into that so you don't get piss flying all around you

Agenda 21

Stores are just gonna slap "industrial vacuum" sticker on them and keep selling them. Nothing to see here lads.

so what, we're just gonna buy now on the Vacum Dark Market

btw F U C K T H E E U

I have an old Siemens 1300W vacuum cleaner. I will pass on this treasure to my children.
Fuck the EU.

I like my HE washer though.

Fridges on the other hand... new fridges use a different kind of freon that is less damaging to the ozone layer or something. OK great. But, this new refridgerant is corrosive and destriys the compressor after a few years. A fridge built in the 50s 60s 70s or 80s used to last decades, now they last a few years. So we're dumping 10x more fridges in the landfills (and releasing 10x more freon), in an effort to be more environmentally responsible???

What about my 1500 Watt 50 Meter transceiver?

what do you think. its trans so it has special priviledges. as long as you wont go with it into army

try turning it off and off like you are unplugging to vacuum a new room of your house

This is why we left, look at this authoritarian shit, it's not even being used right how does this shit matter, this is someones job someone got paid for this

GOD DAMN EU COMMIES SOMETHING MUST BE DONE

Similar for the vacs. What a stupid idea, now you have to run them 2x as long to get anything clean.

why is Sup Forums so retarded.

"just one of Al Gores houses uses 35 times the average Tennessean carbon footprint on electricity alone." - Alex Jones

I used to think about 50% of Sup Forums was actually intelligent if you excluded all the Canadian and Aussie posters but then I discovered no one on Sup Forums actually understands how radios work so now I know there is no intelligence here, myself included.

Okay, I better buy two 900 watts then.

at least we have boobs

First they came for our WIFI antenna output, then our light bulbs, now the vacuums..

When will tyranny end?

Well, yeah, there's that.

My family bought their fridge in '97 and it's still going strong.
I think the point is you shouldn't skim on appliances, but not buy the gimmicky "stylish" crap either. Be willing to pay good money, just not for the "smart fridge" where all the extra price is in the stupid touchpad screen or ice dispenser or black matte texture or whatever.

But I have never gone refrigerator-shopping so what the fuck would I know.

it started when they took the guns

There are no good mass produced appliances now, shekelfriend. Even if you buy expensive, it is just more polished shit. Todays electronic are made to fall apart after warranty ends.

That's why everyone needs to learn how to desolder/solder SMT chips and how to test them.

Typically on computers and TVs it's just a $0.18 cent integrated fuse that blows.

I have rescued a dozen computers and several TVs for my neighbors, saving them thousands of dollars and making about $49.82 each time (exception: I fixed my 100 year old neighbor's TV for free).

incorrect.

25 year washing machine.

Go buy some.

That's so fucking funny for some reason.