Based Indian Dinesh D'souza tears liberals to shred

Is Sup Forums familar with based Dinesh D'souza?

youtu.be/Bosx4_hiw_c

youtu.be/Js7KVbHUKn4

youtu.be/uyap18wxEAg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qc5GSnJDvGQ
youtu.be/O3gvqFp7GDA
youtu.be/bGLAYPJ3-5g
youtu.be/0OMS7owNj-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/Qc5GSnJDvGQ

youtu.be/O3gvqFp7GDA

I am...unfortunate that his fellow Americans don't know him...

They actually could learn something from him. What a wonderfull time we live in, that an Indian guy has to teach Americans about America.

youtu.be/bGLAYPJ3-5g

We know exactly who he is, he goes on FOX regularly, he's based

>The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left

Good to hear. I also just recently found out about his work.

we fucking love based poo and sikhs

Not shocking Sup Forums likes this faux intellectual charlatan, he's the brown Jordan B. Peterson in that he dresses up Christian/Religious nonsense in intelligent/deep sounding woo-woo.

>m-muh quantum mechanics

Dinesh is a retard who keeps going about how "democrats are the real racists" and "antifa are the real nazis". Fuck him and the boomer morons who watch him

Triggered liberals.

D'souza's whole schtick is "dems are the real racists". He has nothing else. If you're going to argue about who the real racists are, you've already conceded.

Fascism is a right-wing ideology. Rejection of equality is at the heart of fascism, the left is all about equality. They are communists, not fascists. Just the use of violence or oppression doesn't make an ideology fascist.

Fascism is only relevant to Italian politics.

In Italian politics, Fascism is alternative party to the current political spectrum. Ergo, Alt-Left/Right.

During that time period, Nazi was considered Alt-Right, therefore Communism is Alt-Left.

Modern fascism = political "racism" (ie my party is better than your party)

Beating up a political opponent because you deem their political party inferior = fascism.

Also to expand on your ignorance.

It's common agreement that "Right" = Order and "Left" = Anarchy.

If you care about equality or neutrality you would "lean" in the middle / centrist.

Stalin, Honecker, Hitler, Ceausescu, Kim il sung, Mao, Ho chi min, Mussoloni,Che cuevara, Pol pot etc. etc.

All left.

WWII-Nazis weren't merely street thugs, they intimidated people using the power of the state and cultural institutions like the media and academia.

Sounds quite familiar doesn't it.

You just pulled those definitions out of your gaping asshole. Fascist organizations today are all right-wing, anti-communist and anti-marxist.

What you're describing is authoritarianism vs libertarianism you retard. Stop posting.

Hitler and Mussolini were not leftists moron. They were authoritarian centrists with fascist ideologies.

Too bad he's a racemixer. Pic related is him with his daughter.

Please stop you already proved that you are a moron.

You listen to an anti-white retarded poo in loo. Kill yourself.

Yeah because I'm an Objectivist. He's been part of the community for a long time. Haven't read/listened to a lot of his stuff though.

She just got married.

as the latter, im happy that at least we are separated from pooloos

100% lad
Seen his videos pop up a lot recently on my youtubes.
10/10 would get smashed with.

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

kikebook.com/DSouzaDinesh/videos/10210196070802446/

Stop listening to anti-whites. Stop supporting conservatives who conserve nothing. The Republican party is practically just as anti-white as the Democratic party you idiotic cuck.

>Hitler and Mussolini were not leftists moron. They were authoritarian centrists with fascist ideologies.

Holy shit a retarded Suomi. Too much mercury in your pickled fish?

youtu.be/0OMS7owNj-o

Who is this semen demon?

((()))