When did you realize your family was full of leftist race traitors?

Only one of my brothers is, my other brother and my parents are red pilled. We laugh at the odd one out.

It isn't, most of them are redpilled to some degree, no 6 gorrillions memes but right wingers at least.

They're not. I wouldnt be here if they were.

When I married a busty negress and bred a whelp

lol, negress is such a great word

congrats

years ago.

I love them anyway, they know not what they do.

Is he the black sheep of the family?

My mother and grandmother are both Republicans that think the end all to get America back to its former glory is to take all non white people and give them their own secluded part of united states.

Me and my sister are the only liberals in the family, its really sad because my mother voted for trump and now shes beginning to wake up a little bit because she doesn't praise trump anymore. She is very quiet on politics now.

If being liberal is being a traitor i would rather so this country fall with all the ignorant republicans out there.

very low effort

Dem tittays.

>visit family recently
>no idea how they feel politically
>been away for a long time
>make a "joke" about getting racist
>later grandmother calls me to computer
>shows me a picture of a mixed race couple
>"what do you think about this?"
>hidepowerlevel.jpg
>"I think people should be able to do what they want"
>"Would you ever date a black people?"
>"nope"
>rest of visit she calls black people darkies

Felt so close....

Thanks mate

Haha yeah my grandfather hasn't spoken to me since I announced my engagement

When they talked shit about Alex. This is peak performance

All my family are all red pilled. Even dear old mumsy (((knows)))

They're delicious

Eh, your kid will probably be fine, just keep this chart in mind.

>If being liberal is being a traitor i would rather so this country fall with all the ignorant republicans out there.

You'd rather the country fall apart than lose? What th actual fuck broke you?

Kids with little to know understanding of reality hold leftwing views? Imagine my shock
+reddit spacing

Lol I didnt cause my whole family is right wing and we can talk about anything. Hell I talk to my mom about the holohoax

My brother dates a mudblood.

>be half German half police Jews
>everyone in my family is hardcore lolbertarians/republicans
>many hate blacks
>sister married a family of equally racist Italian/Irish Christians
>all of my brothers in law married to white girls with white kids
>I'm dating a blonde girl from upstate New York
>cousin dating a rich catholic from California
>girl cousin is dating a white basketball player of Eastern European origin

My family is based and quite wealthy

Well I never see nor speak to any outside of my nuclear on, so I didn't

My parents, my brothers and most of my cousins vote GD. We have some commies in the family but still somewhat patriotic.

Since I was born. I'm 20 now yet it's safe to say that Sup Forums was my father figure. My father is so left wing he'd literally rather me be a tranny than a real man

Literally.

Fuck you Sup Forums

>tfw no lefties in family that i know of
Grandfather once knew a leftie that preached the glory of communism and leftism once, though that guy immediately went ahead and resigned from the leftist party when he learned a bit more about communism.

This is actually okay

Not ideal but okay, you'll raise a healthy family, your kid will be successful probably have a white wife, their kids will be 75% white, marry white kids

This is how you bleed out the white race

Daily reminder that Muhammed Ali's grandkids look white as fuck

None here in Alabama. All 3 of my sister's are with whites. My half brother & step brother are with whites. My friends are with black guys though. Only because white men here are with Asians and other blacks

My family don't even care about politics.

>tfw siblings are literal commies and make smug, sarcastic, dismissive comments to my right-wing grandpa whenever we visit
makes my blood boil

mother hates all non finns, especially mudslimes and russians
father is neutral, but i know he despises gays and trannies
sister is dumb fuck, but she still doesn't like refugees
i am radical centrist

Actually my wife is half black, her father is a Scottish national and her mom was born in Jamaica. Our daughter is 1/4

Tbh your kids looks cute & you have a beautiful family congrats :)

They're less "Leftist traitors" and more "ignorant boomers." I can't bring myself to hate them, only pity. They simply can't handle the red pill.

Since I started growing up, but they are not really left. I can't understand universal racism, I can't understand hate on interethnic relationships, ethnically or racially mixed people even from my personal experience. My mother is Hungarian, dad is Russian (paternal grandfather is Finnish). I am married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from US, cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half English chick from down under, sister is married to a Belgium born black guy - with a bit of white to him(he's grandfather was a Waloon his mother is half Flandrian half black). All our partners, even though don't match us ethnically, possess good incomes, education, health and decent personalities. Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West. I think some people are wired to mix, most people don't. Let them and let's see what happens. Cultural Marxism, mass migration and lack of universal eugenics is cancer.

Only my dad is a liberal.

He thinks CNN is a legitimate source of news and hates Trump. The irony being that he never even bothered to vote last November, probably because he thought Hillary would win easily.

Thanks user :)

Retarded liberal child would rather the country fail than the big bad spooky republicans have control. You people are so predictable I can't tell if you're all role-playing as idiots.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

To be fair, my parents were leftist far way before the left turned into outright traitors

ITT: Sup Forums in its death throes lashing out at friends and family because they're not racists

Absolutely no one in my immediate or extended family leans left, at all, whatsoever. Life is good

>identity politics: the flowchart

>muh white genocide
White genocide doesn't exist. The word you're looking for is "demographic shift"