Nigger chimp out, Barcelona

youtube.com/watch?v=3NqXFcZcBtg
Why are these creatures considered human?

Tourist go home
Refugees welcome

At least your police aren't cowards. In america the police would just stand down at that point.

>this is the man spainards want to elect as Comrade-in-chief

Please fix your country Spainbro

Challenge: find a video of whites or asians doing this

Just shoot em.

Oh wait, nvm, I forgot where this was.

que tocho tet

story?

No they would shoot

they aren't, even in china and india niggers are considered subhumans

there is no reason to view them differently

All Iberians are chimps

Depends on the place I guess. They probably wouldn't shoot in a subway though.

I was gonna vote for him until I learned that one of them is your typical hyper-extreme-lgbt-feminazi-turbodyke. just to watch the world burn a bit.

while his party is far-left or whatever they call themselves, the discontent among peasants about the ruling class being corrupt and incompetent is there.

>manters

¿Manteros en cristiano? Absolutely disgusting, they probably don't even pay taxes and have the courage to demand shit.

illegals who sell stuf in the streets, without any license, not paying taxes.

Barcelona mayor doesnt tackle this problem as she should.

What's the context on this? There isn't usually enough to loot in a subway station for the dindus to chimp there.

They sell illegal shit, fake FCB clothes and other garbage on the surface and on that particular subway station which is downtown right in the most touristic and expensive area.

I see. Were the police trying to clear them out when this happen?

Cops usually tell them to pack their shit and go, but as time passes niggers think that means cops are pussies, which they are not, and cross the line. Pushing a cop or being disrespectful or any of this shit means full on retaliation, as we can see here.

>this shit counts as a chimp out
thanks for wasting my time you dago git

The only think I can see here is niggers damaging public property and police doing nothing. I know it's not their fault though, we have a treacherous government and the police face lots of pressure.

Most likely what I said. Niggers are expected to pack and leave as they see cops walking. Cops come slow and they have time to pack, but sometimes they think they can just not pack their shit or cross a line, then this happens.
Niggers have the support of the mayor and, after the attacks, cops have the support of of the rest of the population.

Cops removed them at first, made hundreds of arrests, confiscated and destroy all their shit. Then the mayor said they were racist. It's really surreal

You should see if your company has any private prison companies you can invest in.

We keep more blacks in jail than we ever did in slavery. I think you can see why.

Fpbp