Woman answers the door to the pizza delivery man naked

>woman answers the door to the pizza delivery man naked
>innocent YouTube prank

>man answers door to the pizza delivery woman naked
>sexual harassment and imprisonment

Why does the world hate men

Because everyone loves looking a hot naked woman. No man would complain about that.

Fat women are disgusting through and if I ever had to look at one I'd definitely file for sexual assault.

People expect men to be responsible for their actions and hold them accountable.
People expect women to act like retarded children and in no way could they possibly be held accountable for any of the shit they pull.

honestly anyone can do this but you are right if a man did it they would hang him.

But the truth is, if you are in your house and do not walk out your door, you can be naked.

Pizza guy here. This never happens. Though I get stoned guys who answer the door in their tighty whities.

>Pizza guy here
loser

No bully.

Works the same way for men. You think a 4/10 would file for indecent exposure if a Brad Pitt lookalike answered the door naked?

I think most men won't report fat women because they're beta

If you actually worked out, people wouldnt mind seeing you naked, user

At least he's not Canadian.

I deadlift 300kg at 83kg

Do the stoners ever offer you a toke as a tip? I have offered around 5 different pizza guys a toke over the years but only one took the offer

Happened to me once, hot middle aged woman answered the door in a robe. Tits/ pussy clearly visible. Took a step in asked if I wanted a drink. Looked around the place and had a ton of picture frames everywhere. But not with family members. All pictures of frank Zappa, noped the fuck out of there.

Girls might trade favors for a free pizza order. A guy next door was going on about how a student that lived there did this.

pshh, I dead lift americans at 90kg

>Looked around the place and had a ton of picture frames everywhere. But not with family members. All pictures of frank Zappa, noped the fuck out of there.

top kek leaf

kek

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU

Women are mentally children, they emotionally didn't grow up past 15. You can't blame then for acting on their impulses.

>Looked around the place and had a ton of picture frames everywhere. But not with family members. All pictures of frank Zappa, noped the fuck out of there.

Yes, because he wouldn't have Brad Pitt's money.

Absolute degeneracy.

women only feel power through being able to manipulate outcomes if a woman wasn't expecting to see a penis and sees one she is a victim of rape

Turns out men and women are different.

Men are people
People's actions are taken seriously see gays vs lesbians

>Being naked inside your fucking home
>Sexual harassment
wtf

>You think a 4/10 would file for indecent exposure if a Brad Pitt lookalike answered the door naked?
The difference is Brad pitt can afford the legal fees involved compared to average Joe who ain't getting out on bail.

haha cuz were fat

Bad vibe, she was smoking hot though

haha, at least someone got it

Men cucked out and allowed women to use the police whenever they're uncomfortable. Sexual harassment is a fake crime.

Couples times. Don't because I have shit to do and being stoned doesn't help me do the job.

If someone traded something for pizza what you gotta understand is that their bill must be paid. So as a driver you would have to eat the bill and what they're trading better be worth it. I did it once in a salon where their credit card didn't work and no one had cash. So Got some Wella grip cream in trade.

No girl would do that unless she's content with being a cheap prostitue, or the pizza guy was hot

What the fuck eben? Do you look like frank zappa?

>They hardly ever composed noteworthy songs
>Their main contribution to culture remains singing

Sharing this image is an intelligence test. You failed.

>noped the fuck out of there.
Idiot

Check this fucking bore, its different you faggot. Its the same reason people go "niiiiice" when a boy student is getting laid by a teacher while demanding for arrest when a male student is fucking a girl student. One isn't as predatory as the other. Its in our instinct and its in the nature of how men and women act. Fucking ironic because i'd bet you probably hate feminism despite most women in the western world not taking it seriously.

he is there when you need your pizza, have some respect you low life leaf cunt

okay elliotez rodgerigo

I get that your life sucks, but do you have to go out of your way to try and make other people's lives worse?

I do not hate

I am a Buddhist

Then follow your own sayings you fag

"You can't lay peacefully next to a raging retard."

Compared to men, brainlet.

I'll give you (((one))) guess.

Yes I'm the idiot for not fucking some crazy bitch with 50 picture frames on coffee table/ piano/ light stand etc with the same frank Zappa photo....

Good. It shows that we're still the dominant sex, we're more powerful.

>Canadian
loser

I need proof that it's on youtoob

Karma is a funny thing.

Seriously?

Dude has a job, might fit his lifestyle or it might be temporary, either way you're an awful person.

fyi pizza guys, depending on the area, can make actually okay money if the tips are consistent.

Doubt you're a Buddhist. Most Westerners that call themselves Buddhist don't know shit about it.

I am a Buddhist and you can't prove otherwise

I hate pretentious people more than subhuman filth, because you are lower than subhuman filth.

I would put all pretentious fucks on a rock crushing chain-gang.

I would put the whip in the pizza man's hand.

>be 17
>be pizzaboy
>always some smug leftist asshole made fun of me for the job and called me lazy/stupid/worthless

Whats the problem with someone having this as a job. Maybe we should all just be investment bankers from age 16 instead.

>I am a Buddhist

A good Buddhist doesn't self-identify as a Buddhist.

Anyway, from what sect do you practice?

Yes you are. That sounds super fun

I practise on ur mum

>no true buddhist fallacy

It's just jews trying to job-shame young white people
>oy vey leave entry jobs to de poor immigrunts
>better hurry up and take out that 200k uni debt in my Schlomobank

Didn't think so.

It is literally a quote from Chogyal Namkai Norbu.

Buddhism holds to self eliminativism, self-identifying is by definition antithetical to this.

Just like you're not a good bachelor if you're married, they aren't truly bachelors. Don't confuse an "aspiring" bachelor with a bachelor.

don't you have some dogs to fuck?

Some girls i delivered to had no money once so they both blew me for some shitty Dominos.

Good points all around.

We need start analyzing why that is, it's the freedom of having a vagina that everyone wants to get inside.

wow you really are dumb.

do you now ANYTHING at all about music?

>composing
and
>singing

could not be more different. the ability to "compose" lasting monuments of art music (ie bach, beethoven, mozart) requires enormous intellect and depth of emotion, while "singing" merely involves executing a pre-rehearsed routine, like running a route in football (yes, some are very highly trained). a trained idiot can sing well, but an idiot can never compose great music.

there are no great female composers, btw, simply because there haven't been very many female composers period, and because they women tend towards the middle of the iq bell curve (far less "geniuses" than men). just the facts. sorry if it hurts your feelings.

>watch cam girl raise tokens to order pizza and answer the door naked
>Pizza guy comes and she answers it with a vibrating dildo still suck inside her. She's shuddering and giggling as she hands the man 20.99 + tip
>Can see the man try to come in and attempt to grab a tit
>Girl just giggles about it

Youtube is not reality man.

>>woman answers the door to the pizza delivery man naked
>>innocent YouTube prank
because its natural.

Leaf there.
L O s E R

If it's your house, you can answer the door finding your asshole and they couldn't do anything.

This is more a symtomn of how faggot society has become. Women and men are different biological sexes that have different biological functions. At our core we need to reproduce with women to continue our line and therefore our survival.

The fact women routinely act out like this is one of two things:

1. they are bored because men have become very effeminate in modern industrial society. most men pursue STEM fields which is a very feminine line of work that brings no benefit to anybody except tech companies (also very feminine).

2. there is no clear direction in which society is bound. in america we have nothing keeping us together. the constitution has been proven to be a meaningless document, our government is too wild and out of control nobody has any investment in it, our society is too multiracial and multicultural so nobody has any even basic bonds with one another, and on the whole we are all enslaved to a concept of money power rather than actual power in the form of survival power.

with money power as the root function of society then naturally you will see men deplete and women rise. why? because it is a feminine concept to begin with. men traditionally won by united contest (not SOLO CONTEST which only exists in a feminized world). in this united contest we formed the basic networks of functions including tribes, families, etc. warrior castes, guardians of the nation etc whatever you want to call it.

with this no longer being a primary function men have ceased to be worth anything. because men are valued for independence of mind, spirit, and will and in capitalism and communism this does not exist. so therefore we will all become women because we are already women. why do you think tranny is so popular with asians and whites...?

oh, and it will only get worse until we are monosexual.

I'm fine with that.
But they shouldn't be given the rights of real adults at the same time.

Less rights & less accountability, or full rights & total accountability.

The problem now is that they have the fucking best of both worlds, full rights & less accountability.

just post the video u fag

>A FUCKING LEAF
Loser