My idiot leftist friends call out any migrant news I send as right wing propaganda. How can I win...

My idiot leftist friends call out any migrant news I send as right wing propaganda. How can I win? I have been trying to forcepill them for months. Pic related

You can't "force pill" anyone. You have to be patient, persistent and confident in your attempt to convert him. Use sources that he would accept ( NYT, Washington post, salon, etc.) to demonstrate the growing problem of mass migration into the west. If he doesn't see the light in 6 months or so he's either a lost cause or he has to learn the hard way.

You hope he gets culturally enriched himself.

>Muslim immigrants have been living in France for decades

Gee it's almost like they start chimping out when they get bigger numbers. If you're an invading army why would you play all your cards while you're still a small population

"You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior."

"A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization. "

- Yuri Bezmenov

What an idiot, the pill comes slowly. You need patience, you can't talk to him like you talk to us.

>Terror is just part and parcel of living in a big city

So why were there no terror attacks in Poland? Japan? Bulgaria? Hungary? China? There are big cities in these countries too

Because there are no muslims in these countries

>muh peaceful muslims for decades

Nope, muslim terrorism is nothing new in France, even before the 2000's (but leftards think history only started after they were born anyway), shootings and bombings have always been common, although on a rather smale scale for every attack. It just wasn't as widely as reported back then, and people didn't really care about it either. Nowadays whenever people hear a gun shot, they start shitting themseleves immediately.
Secondly, muslims have always been vastly overepresentated in crime statistics and in jail, but leftards will keep blaming racism for that.

Help

Probably not an option. Try and make peace with the fact that one day you're going to have to murder all of them.

I'm sorry

better to be called a rasist and an islamophobe than to be run over by a truck of friendship

>leftist
>friends

What you need is better friends.

>"agreed. We should end all immigration from groups who are ideologically different from us"

basically this.

They exposed their cracks, drive in the wedge that is Poland.

Read the unabombers manifesto to understand the mind of your leftie friend.

its not only about terrorist attacks, most of the crime they do is just daily bussines, raping, murders etc.

>Backwards ideas and laws

According to who? Some random shitlibs that get to dictate morality?

I fucking cant

You can't, they're brainwashed.

delete your facebook you fucking idiot

send them this

although they probably just think he was a russian spy

This. I gave up arguing with people. The de-programming has to be done as slowly and subtly as the programming.

Just remind them that there was a time without this bullshit.
And it just happened to be when there were more whites in command.

You can't redpill straight up leftists. You can only make them look like idiots to others.

You fucking retard, why are you trying to reason with people to whom politics is merely makeup?

Call them limpdicks, pussies or whores and move on.

Just correlate immigration to crime and terrorism attacks. Let them struggle to put it together.

>alt facts

Do what you do with any pill someone wont take.
>hide it within there favorite treats

Tell them the higher Muslim percentage the more hostile and aggressive they become to the host nation. Look at It's, Ieaq, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Sudan you can point to many examples. Point out the contradictions and lack of logic in their arguments.

>being friends with leftists

kek. this.

Tell them Muslim immigrants have 50 + other Muslim nations they can feel safe in. They don't assimilate because they believe their religion is superior to our liberal democracies and that in France they are 8% of the population but 70% of all criminals.

Economically they are a burden because they are less likely to work, are more dependent on welfare and as a result cost the state and taxpayers more money.

Culturally they will never assimilate and therefore will always view French identity and culture as the "enemy".

Demographically, by 2060 there will be more Muslims than white French due to their higher birrth rates and legal/illegal immigration. Why should any country be forced to be replaced by immigrants?
All the reasons ensure it is okay to stop Muslim immigration.

You need to go in win facts first.

You dont. You let them think whatever they want. Then when the time comes and shit hits the fan you shoot them down and spit some Copenhagen on their face before they fade out.

Show them the video of the immigrants marching around Europe saying it's their country now. Don't have the link off-hand but I will look for it.

why fucking bother? they live in their own little echo chamber why fucking engage with those stupid cucks.

Tell them there have been more than 22 terrorist attack in France since 2012, go to the Wikipedia page, most of them are failed attacks on policeman. Over 400 French died in the last 3 attacks

Tell them it's morally justifiable to protect your own white group interests against immigrants, the same was the Israeli or Japanese or Nigerians do.

Why should white people be denied their right to self-determination under UN human rights law, or be shamed into being labelled "racists" if they disagree with this replacement.

It's easy to redpill them. Just have to ask the right questions to get them thinking.

Give him the gun pill

You can't, they're insane.

People are going to hold whatever belief their social group has for the most part. Most people don't want to be alienated for their views. I don't really talk politics with my friends because i spend enough time here.

>Trying to debate with brainwashed morons
Y U do dis?

If the truck of peace is not culturally enriching you personally by liquifying your limbs as it rolls over them, you can't complain because everything else is just right wing exaggerations.

>backwards ideas and laws
>throwing acid in a slut's face is totally halal

I'm so glad the West is dying. I can't wait to rape the women that survive the civil/race wars.

I gotta say, it's really weird the way anglos openly and savagely trash polish immigrants, romanians, spaniards but don't mention muslims. I get that it's allowed to do this, but I'm also wondering if it's their way to release the build up steam from the muslims in a public way that is accepted. I'm saying this because I keep noticing freudian slips sometimes and most things they say about white immigrants are perfectly applicable to muslims. But then again, they did brexit to stop white immigration, so I'm a bit puzzled.