Holy.......... trumptf btfo..... he will never recover from this

holy.......... trumptf btfo..... he will never recover from this

The Annoying Orange is still alive?

What the fuck that orange thing is still going on? I remember middle school too

They have a point though

Is this the epitome of white culture?

It's over.

at this point bashing trump is just a way for nobodies to get attention

damn.....really enforses my mind to go at a critical state of thinking....

I can't support Trump after seeing this. It's over guys, pack it in.

F I N I S H E D

wew lad what will 3 year olds think of him now

it is not annoying orange anymore,now it the rotting orange

Even liberals are getting tired of the constant 24x7 "DAE HATE TRUMP LEL"

My son is watching this annoying shit on youtube. What the hell is it? Some kind of jewish tricks?

That fucking cigarette cancer mouth
disgusting.

Hahahaha Orange, get it?

hahahahahaha

>letting your children browse youtube
don't.
full of pedo-bait.

Not everything is a kike trick, some things are just cancerous.

Further proof that Twitter will give verified accounts to anyone as long as they're cunts

alt left cant meme SAD!

That's it. I'm never eating oranges again.

This

wtf i hate trump now

We've been conned by the Don

My wife is from Taiwan, she's mostly stayed out of politics especially this year. Last night she went on a borderline 1488 rant about nignogs. Nomies are getting such of this shit.

God, Daneboe should just stop and get a Job. Or just stop. He has more than enough Money. Especially from the Show that lasted 2 Seasons and has Tobuscus on it. This is the definition of beating a dead horse, and it's honestly depressing. It's just bone dust at this point.

I heard rumours that the Annoying Orange went full 1488 and now goes around killing muzzies, spics, jews & niggers.
Has any one seen the video proof?

Hmm, Yeah seen som pretty fucked up things. Saw the whole Elsa-gate vids popping up a while back but I actually blocked those vids. Really creepy.

Cancer and jewish tricks can be hard to separate. They are different candles on the same menorah.

I've heard they picked up Skype docs from the Annoying Orange's creator and Sam Hyde before the Charlottesville incident, saying quote "Do it. I dare you to do it. Nothing will ever be the same."
Hella big if true