Damn! Uncorrupted Asian girls are Sup Forums incarnate!

Damn! Uncorrupted Asian girls are Sup Forums incarnate!

Other urls found in this thread:

soompi.com/2012/02/19/jenny-hyuns-offending-tweets-calling-for-eradication-of-the-black-community-spark-controversy/
youtube.com/watch?v=5VuPa4p2TMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

surely she got hacked, no?

Heh, yeah..."hacked"

Wtf, is that real?

No its fake goyim go take care of your white wife with tyrone's kids

Are Koreans honorary?

its legit, asian girls best girls.

Koreans are only good for being comfort women

Koreans are naturally submissive, which is why their history is pure colonization, North Korea worships a daddy figure, and South Korea is the USA's pet.

she is redpilled on the JQ

So would you say Jap's are above them in ranking?

Why do you think the nips made korea the brothel of their empire ?

Because the Japanese are the very best of the Asians.

I mean I personally love the Japanese, but I'm not gonna create an arbitrary ranking list.

wtf i love kpop now
GIRLS GENERATION NOW!!!!!!!

If not a ranking, how about tiers? Like Jap's and Koreans are top tier, while Filipinos are shit tier.

everyday this same thread

Can we just admit Asians are the best already? They're going to get to genome editing first, theyre going to breed a generation of supergeniuses, theyre going to colonize space and get handjobs from AIs, theyre all stone cold racists, all we have over them is "we have souls and they dont", as though that wasnt the nigger-tierist argument ive ever heard.

Fuck this shit im flipping a coin, heads I learn Korean, tails I learn Mandarin, fuck this shit

Haha, says the Swede. Your femmes go willingly. Well done.

Im so fucking mad, why are white people so fucking delusional, we get these fucking retarded religious ideas in our heads and commit suicide for them, meanwhile Asian religions are basically just "respect your family, respect the state, check out this cool shrine"

white women look like orcs

soompi.com/2012/02/19/jenny-hyuns-offending-tweets-calling-for-eradication-of-the-black-community-spark-controversy/

nope its real

This is typical Asian thought. Don't know why niggers act surprised all the time.

american raised asians ive seen dating the ugliest of nogs tho

The few times I've seen this they tend to be the ugliest Asians.

Those are "American" one. I'm guessing LA, NY, urban Asians? They are literal ugly cunts. Nothing like the ones from their homeland. The ones in rural suburb neighborhoods remind me a lot of Koreans from South Korea for example.

Korean fried chicken commercial:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VuPa4p2TMA

Haha, imagine this commercial on cable?

I seen some in Penn State university. Freakishly tall nigs with little asian gfs.

Sadly, though not unexpectedly this ended Jenny's career in a hurry. She disappeared from public life and her parents had to apologize and tell everyone she had mental problems and it was part of a breakdown.
I don't know of she has recovered professionally or not.

that bitch has schizophrenia lol

also, koreans are the most insufferably left-leaning asians in the US, they produce a hugely disproportionate amount of SJW's

if they grew up back in korea they'd be the kinds of gooks you'd see doing jackass-tier stunts during riots or melting down on youtube over MUH ASIAN HOLOCAUST and MUH COMFORT WOMEN

Oh lordy. I wonder how they managed to get those gentlemen to act in it...

I hate that asian women are more based than white women, but its true.

Maybe the future is 1/2 white 1/2 asian. We'll enslave the rest of the shitskins and take over the world

so anyone who speaks the truth is schizophrenic? fuck off shill

What the fuck you mean, of course niggers will humiliate themselves for money

Her parents claimed she had mental illness (after the fact). Can't remember what it was. Apparently she occasionally posted about it online herself.

>What the fuck you mean, of course niggers will humiliate themselves for money

Money? They probably ate the chicken for free and got to tell their families back home to watch dey teebee. Me gone be famuss.

Doesn't really bother me. Black dudes get 3rd rate trash, white guys get 2nd rate girls and Asian guys get the best ones.

That is actually an insult to Neanderthals. They are the reason for our high intelligence and inventions

because its "insane" to be racist, but in another society she'd be completely normal.

I've dated across the beauty spectrum of Asian babes, from 10/10 to not very good looking.
The 6-7/10's are the best.
The 10's (especially the homegirls who are just here for school or whatever) are entitled, spoiled, materialistic, vain, shrieking bitches.
The ugly ones don't even really try to compensate for their looks butvthey do expect less from men. They're just bleh.
The 6-7's are the best. Attractive, nice, smart, modest, often successful and they like White guys because Asian dudes are almost always mommas boys.

asians are left-leaning in US because white people, believe it or not, are racist to them as well, and this the party of anti-racism becomes the part for them. Stop being mean to azns and they'll join us too.

yes, i'm sure her schizophrenia in no way manifested in other ways

This is spot on.

There is a reason billionaires tend to marry average or plain looking women.

Spotted the numale.
Nobody is racist towards them. They fucking thrive and are treated like peers.
Maybe some well-meaning microagressions but fuck off. People say far worse shit to white people, even when they get elected fuckin president.

When eastern asian women are less afraid of societal backlash than supposedly free western men

i mean, i can't say what she in essence said is wrong, but it's worth nothing what spurred her rant was mayweather saying jeremy lin only got attention was because he was asian.

but no you're right, she was only called mentally ill because she was being "too racist" and any sane society would see her as perfectly normal.

likewise, koreans aren't known for having spastic psychotic outbursts, like these soulless gooks who drawed and quartered a live piglet as part of some protest.

Fact: Asians, Japs especially work harder and are way more organized than whites and will therefore survive the jewish cancer. Whites will perish. Find a japanese girl and impregnate her by dumping your load into her womb today.

>microagressions
L E A F
E
A
F

well, they are told they are persecuted by the left, identity politics is effective in making them feel they have a friend in the left and not in the right.

wtf i'm chi chi baby baby baby now