So any updates on this Hambeast trying to ram Trump Motorcade?

youtube.com/watch?v=1Yqa5PUViPo

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o4at3
imgur.com/a/t63nR
vocaroo.com/i/s06bNbvH2g2A
youtube.com/watch?v=7hnfnZEGjwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

failed brakes

is what (((they))) are going with.

feed her to the pigs

Complete lie. How is this not bigger news?

I cant find the facebook pic of her.Anyone have it?

You know why.

if this same thing happened a year ago, it would be all over every major news network for days

yep the person would be slattered all over the news.

someone posted pics of her last night..

trying to find them.

She's an obese lesbian.

bump

this is her lol

how exactly was this determined?

Dem last few police cars.

proof or gtfo

Antifa cant ino 4x4s
Mom's hyundai fails

Google employee sent from head office to ram a bomb filled car to assassinate the President. Public is not being told the truth.
whatdoesitmean.com

It may be a fluke but the direction of travel just after the incident indicates that this may not have been malicious intent as the car turned away from the motorcade before stopping. It's an older car and break lines can rust through and give way suddenly during a hard break leading a driver to panic and hit the gas while panicking. Also keep in mind the probability of the driver being pro-Trump or anti-Trump is like 1 in 2.

Before anybody calls me a lefty shill I think the Charlottesville incident was also a legitimate accident and the person at fault was the baseball wielding Antifa that struck the car.

She was parked offroad facing a street gutter, with a lake behind her.

For her story to be true, she would have went through the physical body of water to gain the momentum needed to overcome the gulch her car failed to traverse over.

That's inconclusive, the angle of the shot makes it difficult to determine the exact location of exit, it is most probable that the driver accelerated off the curved bend road just beside the pond. I highly doubt a white car (white is right) that doesn't blend in at all was parked and waiting with an obvious police presence sitting in wait long before the arrival of the motorcade. The choice of location doesn't make sense either, you have miles of road to choose from, why hide in a clearly unnavigable location.

The other video streamable.com/o4at3

>as the car turned away from the motorcade before stopping.
It didn't turn away, it went in a concrete ditch and stopped.

Sorry man, this scenario goes way beyond coincidence ..

right when the presidents car is passing? come on.

Just after exiting the ditch the driver turned off the road not onto it, it's a minor but significant observation in determining what happened.

Keep in mind we aren't emotionally driven lefties please, it's our job to rationally and logically determine what most likely happened, and lefty scum or not, it wouldn't be fair to gang up on someone who didn't do anything wrong. Remember when everybody jumped to the conclusion they had located the Charlottesville driver only to be wrong.

The Kathy Griffin decapitation image was a psyops trigger. It was meant to quietly encourage mentally unstable liberals and democrats to take a shot at Trump.

Just two days ago she recanted her apology for being involved in that photo. That was a way of getting the trigger image back into the press.

Just a day later a fat, unstable lesbian tries to ram the presidential motorcade. This was clearly planned in advance, although poorly planned. And it was obvious her intention was to harm the president.

She knew she wouldn't kill him, but if she had been successful she would have inspired others to follow her example. That was the point of all of this.

how?? she came out from the woods of a closed off road.

I know it really seems that way, but sometimes events really are a coincidence and not a cohencidence.

ANTIFA IS A TERRORIST ORGINIZATION

SIGN THE PETITION!

https:
//petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

Wrong you fucking leaf idiot. There was no reason for her to even be driving on that road. The video shows her breaks did not fail. And she clearly was laying in wait for the motorcade to pass.

Why was she was parked in the woods? Why did she decided to rush out when the motorcade came.

Already did..

all the CIA niggers on here ignore it though.

Why did the vehicle completely stop? Does the secret service have some sort of chaff or short wave emp gun that can disable devices like newer cars?

big if true

the same day and the exact time the beast mobile passes the spot she comes out of?

not buying it brah.

You are assuming the person isn't retarded my leafy friend.
In fact being retarded is a prerequisite to attempting something like this.

Did she actually think ramming her fat ass into what is basically a tank was going to hurt him?

Could be that the chick just chickened out. Driving down the hill and hitting that ditch pretty hard is enough to rattle a woman sjw drunk on fee fee's

pure coincidence, most of the time the president isnt even in the main line up

There were so many cars she wouldn't have known which one to hit

imagine all the virtue signal points she would get? she would be a social media all star.

Ignore the shills

yeah, there is just no way this is coincidence..

hopefully the SS put her in a deep dark dungeon somewhere.

The vehicle coasted to a stop on the grass it did not stop immediately. People like you jump to these conclusions then find out you're wrong. How can you be so certain you're right when your evidence relies so heavily on speculation and assumption, I bet you believe in the Holocaust as well.

>recanted her apology
Dude, she shaved her fucking head as penance for her crimes against the God-Emperor like some AKB48 member. You can't recant that, bald cunt.

I am not assuming anything, I'm merely suggesting that there is very well an alternative possibility that needs to be considered before everyone turns into a bunch of echoing retards pointing and shouting "just look at 'er, she dun it, she dun it!" If you do this than you are no better than the lefties we so despise.

She responded to my post on FB
imgur.com/a/t63nR

Another girl took credit for driving. imgur.com/a/t63nR

how about the evidence on video right before your fucking eyes?

Spot the Leaf on Route 66.

Driving from where? From the map it looks like she was lying in wait for the motorcade to pass.

Flakes With No Brakes?

The Culvert Culprit??

SchmeeNN's Scheemin???

No Rescue Needed By The Reporter On Scene.

He was mystified how it just rolled out of the jungle and tried to Mopar the Ditch ......

Lady got out of the car and said......

"THIS AINT THE JACK IN THE BOX DRIVE THROUGH !!"

Now the "Recall"....lol.....not the vehicle part recall.....

The Oh Yeah Part.....just a day before this there was a man staging the ditch rescue and now the same culvert covert tactics are being played out to give him a scare .....

o i am laffin!

This may sound foolish using a TV show as an example but if you ever watched that First 48 Hours show there are cases where the evidence looks so compelling that Jamal was responsible for murdering the children and their grandma, but then it turns out it was really Dante high on PCP the whole time but almost nothing pointed to him being the killer. My point is that just because something looks very convincing does not necessarily offer definitive proof.

really dills my pickles

obvious that she couldn't have rolled that whole distance coming from either way on the turn and loosing brakes.....

If i'm not mistaken...
...the steering wheel still works if the brakes go out....

LOL she was going to try and kill blumpfffffff

The big fucking limo with flags on it?

Pointless. They will just organize under another name

OH FOR FUCK SAKE

I love a conspiracy as much as you cunts but this is objectively a nothing.

The driver was going along the road on the ridge near the car park, was watching the motorcade down below, didn't realise they were approaching a corner and went off the road. The bank directed them down towards the road, they likely braked hard and spun a bit and ended in the ditch.

The fact they stopped as soon as they hit the ditch and then got out of the car and stood still pretty much proves that this was fuck all.

See image. Green circles and arrows. The distance is only about 40m

And not steering out of the way so you don't hit the motorcade? Yeah okay.

see ****Phone call with Springfield PD********

There is always the chance that they were able to convince eachother they were on their last day of work and they rolled off the edge of the parking lot....

I imagine the trajectory would have had to be something like this:

Driving along the fucking parallel road. Jesus Christ you cunts are thick

I watched the video, the evidence shows that there could be more than one explanation for the event.

1. Malicious intent to ram the motorcade and failing due to mechanical failure.
2. Accidental loss of control caused by failed breaks and a panicked driver.

There will probably be an update at some point, the breaks either work or they don't, depending on what law enforcement/secret service has to say will be the truth.

******UPDATE*******
Spoke with Lisa Cox, public affairs officer with the Springfield Police Department. Here is the recording of the conversation.......

*The buzzing in the background is from my phone line*

Youtube link to video of incident::
youtube.com/watch?v=7hnfnZEGjwA

Police Conclusion: Brake failure
Rationale: Feelings

No mechanic evaluated the vehicle to determine that the brakes had actually failed and what caused the brake failure.

Secret Service might be continuing the investigation but Springfield Police say its a closed matter. Secret Service has not responded to my request for comment yet.

Your story falls apart at the breaks part. They claimed their brakes failed. Your only plausibility is that they had no time to continue down the road to the left, and had to veer towards the ditch. However, citing her FB/twitter posts, this was an attempt to harass the prez motorcade. Zero chance for her to do harm, but regardless, she's going to jail unless (((they))) want to bail her out. You don't need to ignore the obvious signs, unless paid to do so.

no mechanic looked at the car before police made their conclusion and I have the phone call with Police public affairs officer to confirm

were you in the car with them? how do you know what they were doing?

>Everybody with an opposing opinion is a Soros shill
t. you

The fact she has said the brakes failed is a bit dodgy, seems almost 100% unlikely considering the timing. But...

If you're doing 40-50mph and approaching a 90deg bend you're going off the road unless you're a pretty fucking good driver - which a fat lesbian isn't going to be.

Objectively what would happen in that situation is that you would go off and see the water. You have two options, turn into the water or turn down the bank onto the main road. Everybody would instinctively turn right, down the bank.

Proof of FB and Twitter posts?

What I were to tell you
there is a different view.
Someone videoing waiting to film it.
They never flinched.
streamable.com/o4at3

Infowars, despite their hilarity, had two guys showing streetview of the area on google maps. The road behind the treeline was closed due to the motorcade, the only other pathti the road (which they took) included driving over a slight indent in the land, very close to some water, and through some trees. So if the road is closed, everyone's rational response would be to risk totalling the car by taking this path that's obviously not suitable for driving on, right?

Granted, it was a woman. So maybe she's just retarded.

Kooky bullshit.

If anything is going to convince me that this wasn't intentional, it's this video. The car is clearly just rolling over the hill, not accelerating or anything.

They don't need to know the exact root cause of the failure, it's a question with a simple binary possibility answer.

1. The car brakes when you hit the pedal.
2. The car does not brake when you hit the pedal.

The investigation is fairly straight forward and doesn't require anything more. Unless you think that it's part of some conspiracy where the driver has a secret button to cause the brakes to fail as a cover for a secretly attempted attack on the motorcade. Doubtful.

Hi shill

This picture combined with the video proves that she attempted to assassinate the president and must be hanged by the neck until she is dead.

because tampering with brakes has never happened before

I'd be happy if the cops just did their fucking job and arrested these people. They stand down every time, it's ridiculous.

also, that does not address the usage of the emergency brake, which police readily admit they have no idea if it was even activated

>secret button to cause the brakes to fail as a cover for a secretly attempted attack on the motorcade
That is a really good idea, though

Proof that she is a failed assassin

A
FUCKING
LEAF
EVERY
TIME
EVERY
FUCKING TIME

Debunks your "40-50 mph loss of control" theory aswell.
FB/twitter were on another thread, there are about 4-5 open atm, not going to cite them for you, lurk more. Also complete speculation you think she is watching the motorcade, as there is an embankment BLOCKING the view of the motorcade. This would mean they would have to know where it was at all times. From the alt angle of the driver, highest devils advocate for her defense would be that she was texting, and not looking where she was going. At best. Audio here shows they had no mechs inspect the car, despite saying it was a break failure. I'm not straight up saying this was an attempt to harm the prez, not that she even could, but I would wager the best probability was that she was attempting to drive near/at the motorcade to attempt to do something. I highly doubt this was an accident, and at the very least, she will get fined heavily.

You realize it came uphill before going downhill right? You also realize that speeding offroad in that terrible vehicle is dangerous, right?

That video doesn't offer anything to the discussion.

Yes, in a fight or flight response where the vehicle is traveling quickly coming to a stop around the bend and the brakes fail the normal human response is to drive toward the area that is most clear, in this case the clearing in the forest. It's also very likely that during the panic the driver hit both the brake and gas without having time to think hoping one of the two would stop the car, overshooting the small forest clearing and hitting the ditch.

A fucking retarded American spouting bullshit and being wrong every single time.

you can tell the president was in the second "beast" since it moved to the other lane

>20MPH zone
>travel on unever rocky/muddy terrain up a incline
>muh brakes failed for 20+ yards Sup Forumsoy
>i couldnt let off the gas at 20MPH or employ the E-brake

>i was actually going over the speed limit of 20MPH and i intended to make my mark over that terrain to attack the prez

>20MPH
>"muh brakes"
get your fat fucking foot off the pedal you fucking retard

a inclined hill would prevent you even going up it at that speed

clearly she was going 60+ MPH

Total faggotry

From seeing photos of her, I'd tend to agree that this is what she deserves. But I'm not convinced this was necessarily on purpose.

all while not activating the manual emergency brakes that comes on all vehicles.

What debunks that?

Okay this is incriminating

>I'm not convinced this was necessarily on purpose.

Didn't you just say you saw her photos?

MUH 20 MPH GOYS

MUH 20+ YARDS GOING 20 MPH GOYS

MUH BRAKES NO WORK
REEEEE

ILL RE-ENTER THE STREET WHEN MY CAR IS MALFUNCTIONING
YEAH THATS A SAFE IDEA!

streamable.com/o4at3

You guys need to watch this new angle that's been posted a couple times already then ask yourselves if it looks like failed brakes, or is it someone who emerged from a hiding place to make some kind of statement but failed in clearing a drainage ditch in their shitty used Taurus.

The media will suppress the intent because the violent left is already getting enough bad press with antifa.

Look at the driver though, do you honestly think they possess the mental capacity to understand such concepts as emergency brakes and covert vehicular modifications. They don't even know what gender they are.

She was hoping to 'take down the evil Drumph' by being arrested for 'having a vehicle accident' near him and becoming a martyr. These cunts are truly fucking mental.

My vehicle has an emergency manual brake.

It doesn't do anything when I pull it because it isn't hooked up because there is slack in the cable.

And I'm not going to bother to fix it because I probably wont need it. This driver thought the same thing.

nice bigotry of low expectations there user

Well for some reason you call it an "emergency" or "e brake" and not what it actually is; a parking break.