Rate my absentee vote for the upcoming German election

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JUMnTvxboo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sincerely hope you get hit by a truck of peace

Basically asking for more refugees/10

nice bait
sage

Thanks for the rate, really appreciate it.
Not bait, received in the mail today, voted, and sealed the envelope. I'll mail in in tomorrow.

"At least not Schulz or LINKE"/10

It's funny though, checked out the Wahl-o-mat yesterday and it suggested I vote for Linke

>sealed the envelope

P.S. It was two envelopes, actually.

In all fields sage goes

Oh, so you can vote for Macron, but I can't vote for Merkel?

Nice doubly standards there. Jerk.

>I choose merkel as my method for suicide but at least it's not lefties
God I can't wait for you to die out faster already. saged

Why do you hate free speech and democracy? Why is the alt-right in constant need of safe spaces?

absolutly haram

Your rating:

>not wanting based Joachim Hermann as your home secretary

Are you autistic

With Merkel, maybe we'll have a chance of dangling by a thread for the next few years.
With Schulz, we're sailing straight for eradication.

Still I'm gonna vote blue.

Please kill yourself, thanks.

That's a LOT of French flags

>not afd
why?

Neoliberal shills.

Did you know their front-runner, supreme lesbo Alice Weidel, is ex-Goldman Sachs? Well, now you do.

Where did I say I hate free speech. You are welcomed to kill your nation if majority of you wish it happen. What I don't like is that you force export your guests to other nation.
So you are well aware that voting merkel will just postpone Der Untergang. I feel sorry for you people. You used to be greatest nation in Europe but it turns out that social engineering does really work.

>Where did I say I hate free speech

Maybe when you decided to sage, you filthy censorshipnigger.

I prefer AfD, but CSU is reasonably good, apart from them not properly opposing Merkel.

because you havent selected deutsche mitte, try again and be surprised. they are literally nsdap combining far left and far right ideas

I'm voting AfD, you shit.

literally mindless moron

Arent CSU faggots?

>they are literally nsdap combining far left and far right ideas

Sounds retarded.

>Arent CSU faggots?

This is Germany, we all are :^)

My sage is a problem for your freedom of speech. XD
youtube.com/watch?v=8JUMnTvxboo
I hope this video is still available with German ip.
saged

>barcode
>tfw you doxxed yourself
I wonder how many Sup Forumsacks live near you in Munich.......

> CSU

Könnte schlimmer sein. Wenigstens ist der Guttenberg nicht mehr dabei.

so you voted same old
well done you clever cookie

The barcode is for postal logistics and contains no personal information. If you want to get to know me: I'll meet up with you if you're cute :^)

Glückwunsch, dein Stimmzettel is damit ungültig und wird nicht gezählt.

only not neo lib parties are linke, deutsche mitte, npd, die rechte, MLPD (Marxistisch-Leninistische Partei Deutschlands)

Kraut politics vs real world
CSU - right, actually more left than obama
SPD - left, actually stalin tier

Voting changes nothing, take the black pill on voting.

wanting to restore a welfare state for german ppl while taking the power to create money from the (((banks))) - if that sounds retarded, you should consider canceling your temporary break from reddit

Why is one of the parties spamming their name with the caps lock on?

Since op picture is csu I thought blue=csu.
I take back what I said and I only can hope that you have talked many of your friends and family members to vote for AfD also.

I don't frequent Reddit. I kind of zoned out after you mentioned "nsdap".

By "zoned out", I actually meant "cringed".

this one gets it.

1998 the green party came into power. they were formed around two ideas: anti nuclear power and anti war. first thing they did was starting a war in europe because of muhh ausschwitz in yugoslawia

stupid neet

quads

If they hadn't bombed Serbia, we would have gotten even more Bosnian and Croatian refugees.

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

I'm not a NEET. Would me being a NEET make you feel better though?

>CSU
Generic cuckservatism. Merkel is the good cop, Seehofer the bad cop, right?

oh it's you again
fucking hell you shit this board up so much

>Voting changes nothing, take the black pill on voting
>Be apathetic about politics
>Let us make decisions for you

I don't think that's true, I don't even post here every day. But when I do, I want to be remembered :^)

The Jews win no matter who wins the election dumbass.

Pretty sure at least one co-worker is gonna vote blue.
Parents are a lost cause.
Boomers, even going as far as using absentee voting to get an additional vote for their own interest (leftist) out of their own senile parents.

Btw what do you think about my fpbp in this thread?

what do you do for a living? you're the faggot from Munich right?

It's shit.

I'm a student :^)

doch der hat sich doch grad selber die absulotion erteilt.

>Yes the chosen people will win no matter what so just submit and give up

>the only way of preserving white nations is killing all other races

it would at least explain why you are not able to make an arguement. the fact that nsdap makes you cringe just displays your lack of knowledge but then again you just stated that csu is not neo liberal. kek

of what?

yes yes your post was very amusing hans -__-

Please walk into an asylum center and stay there.

kill yourself

Ask your parents why do they want shitty future for you and next generations after. Why do they hate you so much.

There's no point trying through fake democracy, the people never make any decisions. The only way real change arrives to nations nowadays is through revolution or coup d'etat.

CuckSU the same bs as CuckDU AfD is the only true rightwing party atm

Econ, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either, and I've been thinking about switching to law. I've also taken an interest in philosophy lately and I've sat in on a few lectured when time allowed
>yes yes your post was very amusing hans -__-
Well, thanks. Jerk.

CSU is based
but that doesn't change the fact that they are still merkels bitch boys

>then again you just stated that csu is not neo liberal

I didn't. Nowhere did I mention the CSU. Why do you make up lies?

I said the AfD were neoliberal shills. I can certainly see why they would be a Sup Forums darling, after all this board supports the guy who said "I'm both a nationalist and a globalist" lmao

I don't speak Kraut. You'll have to translate

kys/10
also this

>i vote csu
>why not afd
>good no, they are neo liberal

reasoning is really not your strength, is it?

>I don't speak Kraut.

How is that my fault? You had your chance but you blew it.

Also in the context of election charts (and Bundestagswahl to some extent):
CDU/CSU (Union) is black,
SPD and KPD are red,
Linke is purple,
Grüne is green,
FDP is yellow,
Piraten is orange,
NPD is brown.

I think the best messaging on behalf of afd would be the 'big fat kick in the nuts' party.
Just realized merkel seems to have doubled down on forced immigration just yet

>(Cross-thread)
literally nobody fpbp'ed ur post

You stated that I said CSU weren't neoliberals. This is a lie. You're literally reduced to making up lies.

Reading comprehension isn't your strength, is it?

>literally nobody fpbp'ed ur post

Uhm, this is a lie, they all did.

Learn to read between the lines. Jerk.

well at least you'll have a job at the end, the same can't be said for philosophy unless you want to be a full time protester or writer

are you at a good uni? you may find yourself needing to use those gibs you want for the shitskins

I wouldn't choose philosophy as a major, I've just taken a liking to it and I'm considering pursuing it as a minor, don't know if that's possible though, I will have to find out.

>are you at a good uni?
It's the LMU in Munich, it has a decent reputation.

not sure if trolling or just stupid

ok, trolling confirmed.

>Learn to read between the lines. Jerk.

>>i vote csu
>>why not afd
>>good no, they are neo liberal

>not implying csu is not neo liberal
mmhhkay

Oh, so reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Got it.

The CSU don't hide their neoliberal tendencies. The AfD do, pretending to care for the little people while having the most massive boner for turbo-privatization and rule of the elite.

Hence the "shills" part. You dumb cunt.

Son I am disappoint

It's ok, we can still be friends.

Excellent choice user! I vote unbridled economic growth and progress out of 10. If I were German I'd vote FDP but the CSU is a close second, godspeed krautanon, can't wait to see AFD and Der Lienke/SPD get decimated.

>an't wait to see AFD and Der Lienke/SPD get decimated.

You and me both, Canabro

no he is unfortunately not a troll i have had many a run in with this """""man""""""

tell me hans, what are your greatest fears?

>american style degrees

When the Red Army shelled the Reichstagsgebaüde, we had wished for you to quit warmongering, not this.

Fuck it, looks like we'll have to guard the western border as well. Smugglers from the east, Africa from the west

>what are your greatest fears?

Not sure. I don't think I have any. I live in one of the safest places in Germany, in a pretty good neighborhood and my parents, while not exactly filthy rich, are kinda well-off. I assume this is why I'm not falling for populist shills. It's usually the disadvantaged people left behind by society that vote for the far-right.

oh you will have fear when i come for you hans, i will have my vengeance for you shitting up this board just you wait

Or, you know, you could just accept the fact that there a people with differing political opinions, and instead of wishing harm on me, we could have a beer at Oktoberfest :^)

let me guess thats what you have been told on spiegel online.

>wanting neo liberalism
>not voting for a party because msm say they hide their neo lib intentions
makes total sense. thanks for clearing that up. i should really work on my reading skills.

instead
>voting for csu - slightly more social than cdu while still being super neo lib but wanting to limit muslimes coming from 1mio figures to some 100k a year - because that would change everything

>you shitting up this board

Also, that's massively exaggerated, Sup Forums was a shithole before I started posting here, and it will be a shithole long after I leave :^)

Mingerer Fotzenbubi

>i should really work on my reading skills.

Finally something we can agree on

>Mingerer Fotzenbubi

Haha :^)

ignorance is strength