Assalamu Alaikum, welcome to /Islam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of Islam

Assalamu Alaikum, welcome to /Islam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of Islam.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life - one which guides the personal, political actions of believers. Islam even has its own legal code.

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
pastebin.com/47SAkpHv

>Islamic Terms
pastebin.com/utjNkTcn

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T

>Videos
pastebin.com/geeBhp3e

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
sunnah.com/

>Read and listen to the Quran online
quran.com

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
inter-islam.org/Seerah/

>Islamic site with everything you need
al-islam.org/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
islamicfinder.org/

OP template:
pastebin.com/6nNt22Nf

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Muhammad's_Just_In_Time_Revelations
wikiislam.net/wiki/Corruption_of_the_Quran
wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=SqJYUsfsCZo
youtube.com/watch?v=HZU1Wyv0laA
algemeiner.com/2012/10/05/sharia-medicine-egyptian-clinic-treats-people-with-camel-urine-per-prophets-advice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>DSG: Dick sucking general

Fuck off

>the I am a homo that prays to a cube 5 times a day, because some ancient jew thought it would be funny as fug general.

This is why I'm a devil worshipper.

>Yeshua giving the finger to his father Yahweh just because it's in a different language

Go fuck yourself, nigger.

Mashallah khoya

Jahannam is forever

sage
a
g
e

>Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life
Extra ecclesiam nulla sallus

I'd better burn in hell with normal people than "enjoy" "heaven" with fuckers like you, Ahmed.
Kill yourself.

>this thread

I wipe my ass on the quran every day. Fuck islam lol

No god but the devil?

kek

So are they.

Yes, you will be there forever.

You will be bathe in pig's blood before going to hell.

How can your prophet be the perfect man and a rapist at the same time? ( and a murderer, a slaver, warlord and generally a total cunt)

>Yahweh=Allah
Fuck off bergoglio

fuck off mudslime

International
Society of
Liars
And
Murderers

Fuck your religion, fuck allah and fuck you!

It is the same middle eastern desert shit though, the differences are trivial and neither Islam nor Judaism (and it's sub-sect Christianity) are European so you shouldn't bother yourself with any of that shit

>Islam is more than just a religion, however

Said every cult ever.

How dow you feel about getting BTFO of Myanmar?

To say that Christianity is not European is to be ignorant.
The first gospel was written in Greek. There is nothing Semitic in Christianity( except for some of the imagery) , its philosophy and nature is 100x100 Hellenic.

A palestinian invented it

You have no proof that Islam is true, and I think the morality preached acts as evidence that it is not true. God has given us no proof that islam is true, yet he thinks people who disbelieve are worthy of punishment. It's effect on society isn't good either, like other religion, it is a tool to control people's behaviour in ways that can cause great unhappiness in the world. We should value truth and reason, not superstitious bullshit.

Can't you just accept that you're ,,prophet" was just a mental ill, warmorger, jew killer, murder, pedophile and triator, stealer and raper and there is NOTHING saint, divine, sacrum of whatever about him? He was just mentaly ill nomad and merchant with quite high IQ and charisma that achived succes by his completly eclectic religion?

Compared to Budda, Zaratustra, Jesus or whatever he was jus a VERY bad guy that have done a lot of harm to innocent people (like taking sex slaves).

All you day basis activities like praying, singing and whatever are nonsens becasue it is techinically a large BS. Like heaven in Islam - sex and ladies? For real? You real think that is what God gave to people? A freakin sex paradise? Its sound a lot more like a cheap propaganda of afterlife made to get many follower from poor comunities.

You can do you activities and strengthen your faith in that, escaping to the safezone of mental confort for that completly human-made religion. But that is nonsens and actually deep inside yourself you know that.

You mean the mythical character in the book? Again, you have the understanding of a child.

>The first gospel was written in Greek.
What kind of imbecilic argument is this?

>There is nothing Semitic in Christianity( except for some of the imagery)
And the deity you worship, and the people's history you study, and the worldview you adopt, and the prophecies you believe in, including the one about your messiah who was a jew.
>its philosophy and nature is 100x100 Hellenic.
And yet you're not a stoic, you prefer LARPing as a jew.

Jahannam is forever, kufr. No kvetching is going to change that fact. Allah knows you for the jew that you are.

esh hadu la ilaha

At least he don't belive in some 7th century tribal law system that muhhamad said Was given to him by the Lord or devil - who actully know?

I know that he doesnt believe in the truth, that's why he'll burn forever.

>There is nothing Semitic in Christianity
Monotheism, same God with the exact same qualities, same desert stories, same middle eastern traditions. In any case it's still not European and saying that it is it's beyong ignorance: it's stupidity
>its philosophy and nature is 100x100 Hellenic
And Hellenism is tainted by itself, also the whole "philosophy" of Christianity is: be good, be weak and be submissive. Like any other religion in the planet there is some philosophical value to it but it pales greatly with traditional European religion

The first ever evidence of a religion was in 3500 BC and was found on Sumerian tablets. Aka Iraq. It wasn't Islam though.

If you study the gospel and the letters of Saint Paul, there is a clear rejection of anything Jewish in favor of an ecumenical religion ( a Greek concept and totally foreign to semites). Plato is more of a founder of Christianity than this mythical Jesus.
Not all Greeks were stoic...
Not trying to offend, but you are very ignorant, like a child.

I meant christianity was invented by a palestinian. Israel never existed.

> Move to USA to escape persecution
> Wear silly clothes and act like an asshole
> Call it persecution

We generally tolerate silly clothes, but being an asshole will make you a lonely person (or get you killed).

If you move here, seriously look into leaving Islam behind - any group for which the rules of participation include a "death for leaving" clause is treated like a street gang here.

>Jahannam is forever, kufr. No kvetching is going to change that fact. Allah knows you for the jew that you are.

Now THAT IS AN ARGUMENT xD You can't literally can not justify your ,,prophet" in way so you just deny what I am saying. And only thing that profes that muhhamad was the messanger is that... he said so! No miracles, 80% of muslim world living in a s***hole for, because they will go to heaven and may bang-a-rang some ladies. Damm that smart.

>Saint Paul
Yet another jew, user.

esh hadu la ilaha

President Trump: I don't know what to tell you, folks. Mecca is a big, fat mess. It has to go and that's that. It has to go. We will hit it with the biggest nuke the world has ever seen. The mushroom cloud will be yuuge. As big as Rosie O’Donnell. We’re talking big, folks. Mohammad, you’re fired. (Pushes button)

all (((abrahamic))) religions are related.

to the original tribe.

>I know that he doesnt believe in the truth, that's why he'll burn forever.

Who? محمد? he?

A roman citizen too.
He rejected with a passion being Jewish, romanship he never rejected ;)

Isa willing you'll learn some English before you post again

>A roman citizen too.
Again, so? Foreigners can learn a language or get a paper signed, doesn't change for what they are. That's the little kike that has infested you talking right now.

>Isa willing you'll learn some English before you post again

As long as you understand me it is not necessary - you do so.

Tell me pleas if it is said that good muslims gona get noice ladies. The good muslim women gonna get some chads or something? : o

Not familiar with the "converse's faith" I see.

Christianity originated in Roman occupied Jerusalem,
History has claimed Jesus “the Christ” as the figurehead, but without Paul the Apostle, the founder, who improvised his message — free of the Jewish religion — and broke the resistance of his original followers there would be no church and perhaps not even a Jesus.
Paul the Apostle originated in Tarsus, Mersin. Which at that time was Roman occupied. It's now Turkish.

*Record scratch* *Freeze frame*
>You're probably wondering how I got myself in this situation. I mean, one day I was getting the groceries, walking the dog, getting the newpaper and now... full fledged jihading ISIS member. Well let me tell you...

>Tell me pleas if it is said that good muslims gona get noice ladies.
Of course.
>The good muslim women gonna get some chads or something? : o
Who cares, they're women

Islam is fake trash.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Muhammad's_Just_In_Time_Revelations

wikiislam.net/wiki/Corruption_of_the_Quran

Let's not even get into the fact that your "Prophet" literally commanded you to drink camel piss. In a Hadith collection considered the most authentic.

Seriously what a joke of a religion. Probably the most hated in the history of humankind.

>he thinks that to obtain roman citizenship in the I century all you had to do was sign a paper and learn the language.
Nigga Saint Paul father was made a citizen by the goddam emperor of Rome for his services.

SA
May Allah bless you akhi

And look at how he got thanked for it: his spawn laid the foundation of the destruction of his empire. There are no words that can describe the level of disgust I feel about coalburners of the soul like you.

Your religion and False Pedophile Prophet were invented and propped up by the Catholic Church to fight Christianity.

You worship a fake god created by White Catholics to control all you sand niggers.

Bunch of dumb sand niggers who are literal slaves in mind to White people. Good job, your life and faith is a lie.

LOLOL

>Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle .
Sahih Bukhari 3:47:786

This nigger got poisoned by a Jew woman and was so autistic and afraid of admitting he's wrong, he just kept eating the poisoned shit. LOL.

>Probably the most hated in the history of humankind.
And yet here it is, thriving like no other. Almost as if the allmighty god is guiding it.

>Who cares, they're women

hehehehe, you got me Sir. So it is possible like, dunno, to get 70 supermodels or something? : o

>Of course.

Damm. And it's gonna be like some divine parting? Is anal sex possible in the muslim heaven?

You are very ignorant person. I pity you. To be so full of hate because of your ignorance.

AN ENTIRE PAGE ON CAMEL PISS OH MY SIDES

wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam

>Narrated Anas:Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine).
Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794

There's twice as many Christians and conversions to Christianity happen way more in Asia and Africa.

Literally all you have are birth rates because 90% of muzzies are poor as shit. Now go drink some camel piss.

>when a kike tries to poison you but you're blessed by God you're basically got a free dinner
Mashallah!

You're the one in denial about your jew LARPing, user.

He died from the poison, you dumb inbred muzzie.

Except christianity. Not to mention the fact you guys breed like rats.

>And yet here it is, thriving like no other. Almost as if the allmighty god is guiding it.

Yeah but that is not an argument. There will be no difference in our material world with ,,Islam guided by the Lord" or without. If we look at that as a human creation it will be still the same. So you can leave that option and look on that like some kind of phenomena.

>thriving

Yeah bigol mosques everywhere so much oil hurr durr. On the other most of the population growth come from same forsaken villiages in Pakistan or northern Sudan.

>Narrated Anas: Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine).
Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794

>The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine).

>Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels and to drink their urine

Please explain how Christianity precipitated the fall of the empire and not some very serious internal problems that were on the works since the republic inception. I'll wait.

Your arab friends drinking camel piss: youtube.com/watch?v=SqJYUsfsCZo

Is this the thread where the ragheads tell us how a pedofile prophet is the way to go? It is? Fuck you then.

>Except christianity.
That blasphemy is on its way out, inshallah.

Oh no, how horrible, he gets to be in Firdwas

Goatfuckers get out

I pray to my wifu you cunt kys

>That blasphemy is on its way out, inshallah.

While even in the Quran Jesus is the God so to say...

youtube.com/watch?v=HZU1Wyv0laA

Ignorant fking dogs, do u have any idea how big of a role islam has had in world history? fking neo nazis hating everyone whos not a nazi, might explain why everyone hates u back

He gets to burn in Hell for being a camel piss addicted faggot thanks to a Jewish woman.

>do u have any idea how big of a role islam has had in world history?

Not that big. Islam was just a veneer put over the continuing cultures of Persia, Syria, Mesopotamia, etc

Go fuck a goat Ahmed

Wrong, he's just an important prophet, user. Why do you lie so much, is it the spiritual semitism?

>He gets to burn in Hell
Sorry kufr, but that's where you're going.

>Ignorant fking dogs, do u have any idea how big of a role islam has had in world history? fking neo nazis hating everyone whos not a nazi, might explain why everyone hates u back

Yeah. criticising islam means that you're a nazi? THANKS CAPTAIN SWEDEN!

Can we get an Islam, but only for white people?

I'm going there to join Mohammy? OK.

How drunk on camel piss are you right now?

algemeiner.com/2012/10/05/sharia-medicine-egyptian-clinic-treats-people-with-camel-urine-per-prophets-advice/

A veneer that took credit for those cultures advancements when the original culture was not yet stomp out by it. Then it solidified in a putrid crust that paralyzed the once most advanced parts of planet earth.

oh hey look

the retarded religion for idiots has its own thread now

>Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life

You're obviously a atheist liberal shill

How fucking stupid can someone be to say ignorant shit like this?

It's literally a religion of insecure arabs that were buttmad they didn't have a great empire or prophet like the Christians, Jews and Zoroastrians around them.

It's fitting that muzzies today are insecure as fuck.