>The 2nd amendment is there to protect us from the government if it gets tyr-

>Shall not infrin-

Huh, not a canuck flag this time. Strange.

great idea let's go back in time before air strikes, then let's take over the government!

you know sage goes in all fields, everybody

-annosaurus Rex

>I'm an attention whore.
The thread.

>government has to bomb its own cities and risk collateral damage/army mutiny just to deal with its armed citizens

Seems in order, baitcuck

Stay white and beta.

So the U.S. Military is going to bomb the country theyre based in? That's like me blowing up my car so you don't steal it. Suppressing a mass revolt would require ground troops, which can be taken out by guns.

>government uses its toys on the population that funded them

>literally have to eradicate them all and bankrupt itself.

good luck with that.

> Bomb their own population
> ???
> Profit

Thực sự kích hoạt của tôi hạnh nhân

>obvious slide thread

do not reply without saging

They can't even protect their history but we're supposed to believe they'll be able to protect their rights

>you're a special kinda stupid if you think the gov't would ever slaughter its own citizens en masse

This
just dig a hole in the forest baka

I've seen a video in which a Taliban fighter shoots an Apache pilot while it's in the air. Badass shit. Take that pussy ass white boys.

didn't see ya there charlie

>gubbmint has bombs
>You don't need guns
This is the most retarded fucking form of logic i have ever seen.

Because that style of fighting is working so well against the sand niggers. Also, a substantial chunk (more than half) of the US military would desert to join our side. It won't be as one sided as you think

>king has armoured cavalry
>you don't need a sword
same shit

HA! Do you know how many military personal will defect if the government wanted to clamp down on rightwingers?

Attention whore thread saged.

>what is guerillia warfare
Vietnam and arab countries failed to teach you anything.

You fucking liberals are such cowards.

Fucking sand people can shoot, I'll givem that

>This thread again
Your boy Obama choked. He should have given the order to go totalitarian when he had the chance. Now it's over. We have control again, and you won't have another shot for a century.

>Fucking sand people can shoot, I'll givem that
Thanks for the You, and why do you say that??

we could just stpp going to work for a week and the government would fucking collapse.

I stopped going to work a long time ago, permaneet.

This ZOG system has to collapse so my White bulls can be free. Take a stand against BWC genocide.

Can a drawfag draw us up a picture of a jet arresting someone on a street corner?

Typical urban leftist, who thinks he knows everything.
>civil war means all of the armed froces against civilans
>bases don't need logistics
>4 generational warfare isn't a thing
>other powers would not interfere
I would like to discuss this in more depth, but your Knowledge seems so limited that there isn't much worth in doing it with you. Also this thread would be better on /k/. Saged

>Sir, our base is being assaulted by gunmen, how shall we react? I told our men to take positions and fight them off
>Forget the men, deploy nukes
>But sir, that'll hit us too, they're right at our base
>NUKE THEM

They will cut off each city, siege it and take over.
Cities are the only hideouts if it comes to this, rural parts are easy to control and collateral damage not that much of a problem.
So whoever is the one looking for overthrowing the government: he should hope the cities are on his side if doing so.

This has already been explained they are going to bomb their own citizens and destroy us with heavy mechanism it would destroy themselves because then they would have no one to govern over and collect taxes from. It would mostly be on the ground troops trying to get people to stand down not kill them.

>the second amendment is there to protect us.
ftfy stupid nigger

you're a goat fucker but a funny one

Yep. Already explained. Another shill thread.

>rural parts are easy to control
You seem to be rather clueless about warfare. Numerical, technical and air supperiorty only really matter in flat terrian, which isn't swampy or sandy. Mountains and forests aren't easy to control at all. You can have basically eternal wars if the terrain is complex enough and the defender very familiar with it (take for example Afghanistan and North eastern Yemen).

You don't target the jets you target the pilots

You do realize that there are veterans out there that know how to use military equipment and supplies right? Sure, the small arms aren't much against the drones or tanks. But the people who maintained them know their stuff. Taint the water supply to the military base and all operations come to a near halt. There's a variety of things that pigmy men can do to take the elephant down.