youtube.com/watch?v=pOh5qLEWqsI
youtube.com/watch?v=k_FZkDXupQM
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Islamic shithole

With eyes.

islamic shithole

Enemies of Aryan Europe.

I love Britain but is it as bad as people on here say it is?

from afar, jafar

Mostly pity with a tinge of nostalgia.

Islamic shithole

Also awful food

As a lesson.

A lesson we can't seem to grasp.

As a cautionary tale.

Normies here still think it's a viable tourism spot for refined culture.

Europe's first islamic state.

like an old friend with cancer or Alzheimer, that is slowly deteriorating

Inseljuden

Homesick for a land I don't think exists anymore.

I used to like you guys until a few years ago, then things just started going downhill.

nu-Pakistan. Sorry, mate

Pikey here, I care what is happening to it but what can you do and yes, swedish retards I am one of thise notorious irish asfalters. Thanks for your swedish krona.

Police state soon to be a sharia state.

All these fucking retards thinking Britain is London. If you visit Britain, do NOT go to London.

best place on Earth

Pesky tea drinker that are at rivalry with us since i don't fucking know, horrible food and weather yet fine in my book, especialy since they are devoured by the same cancer that we suffer for too long.
I would help them to go back on track so we could continue French-Brit petty rivalry for maximum kek & banter but we have to clear (one could argue survive) what's happening at home first.

*As a disclaimer ignore my flag I'm American*
I just feel sad when I see it.
An empire that once was unstoppable and promoted monarchy, Christianity, capitalism and nationalism has now sunk to being destroyed by smelly immigrants.
I know there's the old Tories living out in the country but you're cities are done for.

Underrated post

P-please.

Somebody help us. My little town has been completely over-run. I hardly hear English anymore and the few ones that are left are odious chavs that speak some kind of Jamaican Pidgin English.

Everyone is unfriendly and intimidating. Two churches have already been converted to Mosques and there are halal butchers and grocers everywhere and more kebab/chicken shops on the street where there used to be greengrocers, fishmongers and the newsagent.

There are gangs of blacks coming down on the train from London and mugging and selling their drugs to all and sundry. Every mulatto and black thinks that they are an intimidating 'thug gangsta' and they act with impunity. Graffiti everywhere and gangs of these youths patrol the streets all night and harass people walking home.
There's stabbings and endless knife and gun crime everywhere, someone was shot dead with a shotgun outside a KFC a year ago, there are groups of niqab'd women walking through the town centre with prams filled with their kids and the Nigerians are literally having 6/7 niglets at a time and are making it impossible to get school places for our kids or doctors appointments.

Please somebody help us we didn't deserve this

Inselaffen!

No balls. Half the Brits are absolute cucks and proud to be moral cowards.

t.amerifag

Cuckolded untermensch.

I fear it will have to get to a far worse stage before anything can be done, like an unironic caliphate level, but try to hang in there

also if its any consolation i would join the british army at the drop of a hat if there was a revolution going on

Should be invaded and their politicians tortured and killed, along with mi5.

Most things you will have seen about Britain is usually from cities like London or Birmingham. Most places and especially the countryside it is pretty comfy from what i see desu.

Degenerate shithole.

Not OP
How are Brits viewed by Croatians? I would love to live there but wouldn't want to cause an upset.

lol I thought the world hated us but I was in asia for a couple of years for work and they were all over my dick/passport

Europe probably hates us but idgaf about those guys

Or Birmingham.
Or Bradford.
Or Manchester.
Or Leeds.
Or Leicester.

So basically, don't go anywhere where there's anything interesting to do.

t.IRAlarper

the motherland is always redeemable

>i would join the british aemy at the drop of a hat
The hat that'd be dropping off your head after you're hung

Brits:
Have wall-to-wall carpets in all rooms, even in their bathrooms.
Wear their shoes inside.
Wont crack open a window for fresh air but rather spray Glade everywhere.
Has not learned basic hygiene, I have yet to see a brit wash his hands after visiting the restroom .
Your food is absolutely disgusting, (America-tier).
Your class-segregated society has created an anti-intellectual degenerate working class.
You have no 'free-speech' (libel-laws).
Your cities are filthy and polluted.

Whenever i visit the UK it feels more like a third world country than a european country

>yfw you live in a white ghetto and never see any foreigners despite being only a few miles from London town

At least unlike Americans you can escape from the foreign scourge. They have to experience blacks in their day to day activities.

They are stupid to let their country be taken over by Muslims and over politically correct suicide

Ruined.

a retiree from the Royal Navy lives in my village. but work is scarce and the language is tough.

they will think you're okay unless you're like your typical slag or chav.

Irrelevant as of June 23rd 2016

>le rosbif hon hon hon

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Anyway I agree Pierre. We need to both save our countries, pronto.

(((The EU)))

house of cucks and BBC loving sluts

July 1st 1997*

Tourist here.

Holy shit can confirm, especially the bathrooms. Who the fuck carpets bathrooms.

They also hate putting power points in bathrooms because "muh electricity".

in terms of GDP per capita relative to the world, the UK peaked in 1905, then again reaching near peak in 2004.

Downhill since then as the Chinks made their people rich

Eternal enemies of Europe.

amazing history but now overrun with criminals

I feel like these villages are going to be liberated one by one in some kind of Syria style civil war given the way this country is going. It's scary.

>ghetto
>in Surrey
thought you were all richfags

My old man said that most of the Poles he interacts with are more like the British of 40, 50 years ago than the natives are: what i mean by that is they are family orientated, work hard, dislike political correctness, and big government.

I'll be shot down here, but ironically, Eastern Europeans might just give these Islands their testicles back.

brehs...

youtube.com/watch?v=pOh5qLEWqsI

Used to be on my travel list. Not anymore.

Pakistan 2

Thanks, where would you say is a nice place to visit?

You couldn't afford it,and probably have no passport.YOU CUNT.

Not a fan of the food but it has earned much respect
London is shit but so is NYC

Depends where you go. Most of rural Britain is beautiful with a lot of culture and tradition.

It's okay. London's gradually being neutered. The Disenyfication of Soho breaks my heart.

The economic aftershock of Brexit will scuttle the country before anything else does. It's really hard to see how we come back from that.

That's a relief, it's a shame I can't say the same about America

This.

I don't hate the Brits though. When I was growing up in the 90s, I always wanted to move to Britain to escape the nogs and spics of America.

I watched movies of Britain, I noticed how all the Brits were polite and nice white people. People would go to a store and see a friendly white face, "Good morning! Good evening!" exchange of pleasantries and such. I thought "Wow, truly looks like a splendid place to be," because where I grew up there were thuggish spics and nogs that made life a living hell.

It sucks what's happened to you guys in the last 5 or so years. It truly sucks. I'm very saddened that we're losing Britain to Islamic faggots. I know most of Britain is still ok, but Islam is in the heart of London now, and it's a problem that will continue to spread. Not to depress you guys, but it is reality. I wanted to escape the US because of the growing "minority" problems, but we're losing more and more white clay.

/adderral induced rant

Step by step we will rebuild this country.

Leaving EU is the first step.

tel aviv

This

"guys only our like 10 largest cities look like the middle east, the rest are fine".

the worst thing is, japenese waifus are too scared to come to the uk, so you can't even go chasing them.

Too late, both you cucks need to pack up and move.

Sadly this... rural America is not a very pleasant place to be (unless you know where the place to be is and you keep it a secret). Most of it is dried up desert land, and the cultural decay of America has slowly crept into the heartland (degenerate rap and hip-hop trash and all the social problems it causes within the minds of people).

Non brit here, I know what you mean.
I'm not bothering to holiday to West Europe, what's the point?

East is cheaper, more cultured and probably even safer now.

> 56%
reminder

Do it bongs. Please do it. Find your cocks and BTFO your retarded government and BTFO Islam.

I don't mean ghetto in the poverty sense. More a place where the ethnic/socio-economic makeup of everyone in it is virtually the same.

I love Yorkshire though. My mother is from there and I go up all the time.

Then get the fucking welfare bill down..

85% of 60 million people < 56% of 350 million people

learn to math

good grime scene innit
youtube.com/watch?v=k_FZkDXupQM

Yes my brothers.

Britain shall be a beacon of hope to the rest of Europe.

Lol, you don't know shit friendo-pretendo.

I've travelled around America, bro. Sorry. American rural life has NOTHING on European cottage life.

We're not cucked. You are, especially you, Francois.

>I watched movies of Britain, I noticed how all the Brits were polite and nice white people. People would go to a store and see a friendly white face, "Good morning! Good evening!" exchange of pleasantries and such. I thought "Wow, truly looks like a splendid place to be," because where I grew up there were thuggish spics and nogs that made life a living hell.

That Britain died long ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

The very south of England is beautiful, around Devon and Cornwall, otherwise places like Stratford Upon Avon or the Cotswolds which are rich in history and culture. There are thousands of castles, stately homes and medieval villages worth visiting in the UK.
Don't go the major cities for more than a day or two. They don't represent most of the UK and they're not very pleasant.

We are kind of cucked.

We've been slowly uncucking ourselves, but we're not anywhere near at the point we need to be. There is a long road ahead for us here in America.

It depends on what you would want from i assume you mean a holiday. If you want more cultural and traditional places with cottages then go somewhere like dartmoor or the lake district (although a lot of asian tourists go there but the atmosphere is still quite nice). If you want history like castles then i would suggest you travel around england instead and go places like warwick castle. If i had to pick one place to visit though id say it would be somewhere like chester. Most people are actual Brits, archetecture is fantastic from Tudor buildings to walls around the city, castles and cathedrals and more. You would understand what i see as england and its culture more and since its north it should be cheap. (the further you get from london and more north the cheaper it gets). same can be said for York and a lot of smaller towns dotted around the country desu

I hold respect for your original culture and your Empire days. I also love your sarcasm and general savagery. I hate what you're turning into.

oh, fair enough. whereabouts do you go? i'm guessing york and maybe the dales

Islamic State of Childrape

a former British (i.e. white) country which has now more in common with Pakistan than an European country. Never been there in my life, but that's the impression i have from a distance.

i dont think about britain at all.

>Those white bong girls holding up signs saying "FUCK WHITE SUPREMACY"

Those sorry, sorry, sorry fools.

Democracy was a mistake. We should have allowed our elders to make decisions, as they did for almost all of history. Elders fucking understand the world better. They've been here and there, they don't have the trappings of a younger mind.

Best universities/ areas to visit on uni exchange? London?

you were jews now you are muslims.

its an improvement i guess

As an ex IRA man, I even feel sorry for the English. It's taken 20 years for me to come around but they were a worthy opponent and had an Empire.

To see English population inexorably replaced by Third World immigrants and Muslims who bomb them (at least the IRA gave warnings when we blew shit up on the English mainland to minimize civilian casualties).

I almost feel sorry for the white British. They've lost their spirit. They are a diluted, de racinated multi etnic conquered nation that would make Nelson turn in his grave.