Most of these kids have never even been to mexico they were born in the U.S...

Most of these kids have never even been to mexico they were born in the U.S. this is cruel you can't do this these kids are americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBNNlyI0Dn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans may be on the wrong side of History but those Mexicans are on the wrong side of the wall

Adios los cuckos

And you're on the wrong side of the oven

I bet you're on every side of your couch

DACA is for minors that entered illegally, not for those born in the US.

youtu.be/fBNNlyI0Dn4

At least it's outside.

B T F O

T

F

O

They were not born here you dip. They were brought here and as adults have not tried to become legal. They believed the lie.

Minors as young as 1 that didn't even know they were illegal until they had to apply to college.
>and as adults have not tried to become legal
You can't just take some magical test and suddenly become legal you moron. They're fucked from the beginning and it wasn't even their fault.

>Minors as young as 1 that didn't even know they were illegal until they had to apply to college.

Maybe their parents should have thought twice before illegally smuggling them into the country then.

All they had to do was self deport and apply for re-entry you fucking idiot.

They were not born in the U.S..

Then send back the parents, but if you were 18, applied to college, went to hs graduation, and planned to go with your friends to Uni afetr the summer and suddenly found out that you were an illegal and had to go back to Ireland asap with no family there, would that be fair to you.

The kike knows.

>born in the U.S.

KYS Aussie Faggot.

Who cares about fair. The product of a crime cannot ever be considered legitimate. Should heroin dealers be able to keep their drug money and properties gained by their illegal dealings?

"I promise to repeal and replace DACA"
>repeals
>forgets to replace
>leaves office
Fuckin Drumph?

They chose to deal heroin, you're forgetting they never had the choice of coming here or not, that was the parents.
Did you chose to live in your current state and county?
How about the school you go to?
Or was that all your parents and not your choice

Funny kike, no gas for (((you)))

>assumes that I even bother getting out of bed
The mini fridge and microwave are within grabbing distance of my reaching stick.

Life isn't fair, the law is the law.

Perhaps they should be mad at their parents for putting bringing them into such a situation and not even telling them.

>unironically believe that
an here i was starting to respect jews as intelligent

Who cares?

>""these kids are Americans""

Fuck off Ausie/zealander

The parents of DACA recipients are the "heroin" dealers. They expected to come to the US illegally and the children brought with them illegally to be accepted? We are not going to shit on every legal immigrant by allowing this to happen. Sorry if it offends you and sorry if you do not like the situation. We do not either. This would have been preventable if the penalty for illegally entering the US was life in prison. The children taken from the parents and shipped back or put in state care.

>they were born in the U.S.

Wrong.

>cruel

If America is so racist and evil, then Mexicans are better off in Mexico. You should thank President Trump for rescuing illegal aliens and sending them home. Thank him right now. Do it.

I actually agree with you OP. It's wrong to send kids who have lived in the United States their whole life back into a fucking shit hole like Mexico. This is basic morality here.

Unfortunately our nation is overrun with illegals that just don't give a fuck about the laws of our nation. They think they're above the laws that other citizens are supposed to follow. They also don't matriculate or become part of our nation. They remain Mexicans, or wherever they came from, and they even create little pockets of mexico in our nation. These pocket neighborhoods then become crime filled and hostile to outsiders, aka, anyone who isn't mexican. This is also morally wrong.

>BUT ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT NOOOIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE
>RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is what has led to the demise of the west in the first place. It has been a slow, steady, decline from our free white country.

We gave them education and healthcare and ensured they were taken care of. Now they can go back to the shithole they were brought from by their criminal parents and make it a better place to live for their kids.

>d suddenly found out that you were an illegal and had to go back

You dont suddenly find out that you are illegal.

You need a SSN at 16 to get a license. You need a social for just about everything.

>Mama, porque I no havo Social Security Numbero?
>Ohhhh.. mijo.... Is lost in da mail.. forever

Yeah.. Im not buying that "I suddenly found out I was illegal" BS.

Is it Trump's fault their parents are retarded? It's they who fucked up their kids' lives by not coming to the country legally.

And no, these kids aren't American. They weren't born there. They aren't even undocumented. I'm undocumented (not having permanent residence), but still a legal immigrant (for next 3 months, that is). They are illegal immigrants. Period.

SEND THEM BACK

To fucking bad. That's not our problem. People get sent to prison everyday for breaking the law and have their families torn apart. Want to be mad at someone? Go cry to their parents that brought this on them.

>not their fault
Tough titties.

You're funny.
We will kill you last.

You're cool, I'll gas you last.

We are not going to shit on the millions of immigrants that came legally to the US just to appear fair to criminals wanting their ill gotten gains to be protected !!!!

You're IQ has to be over 130.

I don't think ending it means anything to the 800,000 already here, or does it? Even so, about fucking time, let the fix their own country and figure shit out instead of jumping the wall just to mooch.

Brutal.

>Most of these kids have never even been to mexico they were born in the U.S. this is cruel you can't do this these kids are americans.

Imagine, they've never been to the US before they decided to arrive.

What's so bad about going back to Mexico anyways?

Leda

>have years to fill out citizenship paperwork
>don't fill it out

this is what they chose

You don't need to be a citizen to get a ssn you retard

I would never settle in a country I didn't have citizenship in. Mexico is not that bad, if you are smart you can make your way.

You're right, that is very cruel. We should just execute them instead.

>they were born in the U.S

No they weren't you fucking retard

Fuck them and their brown, fat, ugly women

>Be beaner
>Break into USA
>Have kid with me
>Dont bother learning English, dont bother trying to integrate or get citizenship
>Teach my kid only Spanish
>Make American tax payers teach my kid english
>My kid now has bilingual skills and has an advantage over normal american kids at the job interview.

No thanks, they got to go back.

Ummm actually yes you do you fucking retard.

And you're on the wrong side of the firing squad

>Most of these kids have never even been to mexico they were born in the U.S. this is cruel you can't do this these kids are americans.

there literal anchor babies its a sneaky shittskin tactic to bring there kids since kids always get refruge.

oh come on, they don't 'suddenly find out they're illegal'.
Every day, every damn day their parents have been 'fugitives', having to fake papers for school, having to not drive, having to fake rental information, having to always pay cash, can't get a checking account unless you steal someone else's SSN. every damn day they've been in hiding and fudging info and using false names and faking papers. The kid hasn't been able to get a birth certificate, a driver's license, or a work permit. And 'dont get into trouble, illegal-user or you might get deported if the police catch you. Dont tell your friends, we don't them to call ICE.' This kind of hiding as an illegal fugitive for 18 years...takes a ton of work, dont kid yourself.

then they should blame their parents, not usa. they can go through the legal process to be legal after that. they know english and the culture so they'll have an advantage over other immigrants

beaner butthurt best day of my life

You're ok, don't go to the synagogue tomorrow.

goddamn kike...kek'd though

Kids should only remain here if they can speak fluent english. And they shouldn't be able to bring back parents to US or send remittances. Honestly canceling remittances would stop 80% of low skilled immigration by itself.

>they were born in the U.S.
I know this is a bait thread but if you are are born in the US you are a citizen therefore you CAN NOT be deported to any other country.

Sending them home isn't a 'punishment'. Its their default setting. You cant be a citizen of a new country unless you follow the rules. Their legal country, their president, their citizenship, their rights, their benefits are all in Mexico....not here.

Greatest ally?!?

fpbp

LITERALLY NO OTHER REASON

Que lastima.

Yeah I don't understand this. Mexico especially, isn't really that bad or dangerous unless you're involved in the drug game.

>"americans" who dont pay taxes

what did they mean by this?

>lefties cant even justify mexico

I guess trump wasnt so racist when he said the cartel rape and murder at the border

or else why would it be a punishment to go back right?

LEFTIES ARE RACIST AS FUCK

LOLOLOLOL

PLAIN

AND

SIMPLE

this is true. Why are they not pissed off that they were used as a tool to commit an illegal act? Instead, they get mad at the ones catching them. Blame the fucking criminal parents for fucking them over.

WHAT IF THE REASON IS THAT TRUMP IS TRADING DACA FOR ILLEGAL AMNESTY AND WALL ??
PLEASE RESPOND

OYY VEEEYYY!!! send them to israel

Same shit we hear in France about niggers and arabs. Same answer: they should have never been to the US, this is cruel, you can't do this to your kids and have them born in a country that isn't theirs, and making then strangers in the country they come from.

It's the parents' mistake. Maybe they should look themselves in a mirror.

LOL YES!!!!!

Pay attention you little bitch dreamer babies. You think your safe and you think being an anchor baby is going to save you. Its not. You think you won't be deported. You will. Anchor babies are going back, and you will stay there. Cry your tears now because you will soon be going back.

lol most DACA beneficiaries were 16 and 17 when they came here. you're a delusional nigger.

Sorry anchor baby, but your gonna be sent packing. Your not welcome here. You never have been.

No one cares, hippie faggot
Go blow an aboriginal in Melbourne while you're at it

fuck this, I regret voting for this fat blowhard, fuck Trump
the Orange clown has done irreparable damage to our nation
I'm burning my MAGA hat tonight

They only have their parents to blame.

go hug some chineses you dingo fondler

You didn't vote for Trump and support a path to citizenship for illegals. Nice try.

Please do, and burn your strap ons and butt plugs while your at it. Heck throw yourself in for good measure. Your a fag and won't be missed.

It's ok their parents will teach them how to live in Mexico like they should have been doing this whole time.

They have to go back. The expectation needs to be set that they can not enter this country illegally and stay. We've been sending the wrong signals to these countries,

A FUCKING ROO

>suddenly found out that you were an illegal
Even if true (which it isn't because you pulled it out of your ass) that doesn't make it any less illegal.

>Ignorantia juris non excusat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat

>mexican intellectuals

ICE, ICE anchor baby!
Get your illegal ass in the van.
Drive down to the border fast as I can.
ICE, ICE anchor baby!
Your fat mamma and her nasty con.
We the team to get you gone.
ICE, ICE anchor baby!
Repeat (until all gone.)

I hate how a taste of luxury "entitles" you to a lifetime of welfare.

We should instead give that money to 3rd worlders who are committed to building up their own country rather than leeching off others.

I agree OP laws are for suckers

EQUAL JUSTICE FOR ALL
THE LAW APPLIES TO EVERYONE KIDDO

Mexico is a fine place for them to live. THey will be very comfortable there and it's the best way for them to get in touch with their roots.

How about we stop giving free money to third world shithole countries in general

Nice one, тoвapищ, we'll send you to GULag last.

B-but, We don't want them here.. I bet they're all brainwashed libfags

Isn't it HILARIOUSLY SAD how no liberal ever dares say that because even they know it's fucking preposterous. We should just nuke Mexico and then conquer it like we did with Canada when Trump was first elected.