Withdrawing from NAFTA will clinch the rust belt

It's the only way for Trump to win 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/214349/trump-averaged-higher-job-approval-states.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But he won't do that.

>His approval in Michigan is at 50%.

Citation needed

>Real polls are actually at 42% now. Bad polls will make you believe it is under 30.

So it's 35% approval, that's Bush level hate in swing states he "barley" won (even thought a lot of votes weren't cast in Detroit)

idk mabye it has something to do with the fact the rust belt hasn't seen ANY jobs come back and the trade deals still stand.

I live in Pennsylvania, where is this magic job growth he was talking about? The steel mills are still shut down and not coming back.

Seems he only likes to talk, not do anything.

>30 is 1 poll. The rest have been in 40s. Stop making shit up.

Could you post me every poll from 2017 from Michigan so I can study them pls.

>If you believe there is 20% variation within days, you ARE too far gone.

Where did I say that in my post user? Show me the polls and I will make my own calculation based on the average.

startpage.com XD

If he doesn't withdraw from NAFTA he will lose and it will be his fault so I am not a cheerleader, and also thanks for cherry picking all around

gallup.com/poll/214349/trump-averaged-higher-job-approval-states.aspx
This is the poll that has the lowest rating for him out of any polling place by far, and michigan is at 42%.

>only popular in rural literal who states
>polling cratering in swing states (aka the states that matter)

Jesus christ what a train wreck

>If he doesn't withdraw from NAFTA he will lose and it will be his fault so I am not a cheerleader, and also thanks for cherry picking all around

He literally can't do that cause he's a cuck for wallstreet, kinda like Obama.

>bad polls
>good polls
No one believes polls anymore retard, and certainly not trying to predict 2020 by 2017s numbers.

Kys

It's somewhere in the 40s, but polls don't matter. Withdrawing from NAFTA is the one thing that will clinch these states.

I saw a trialer for this film and it looked like it was about a bunch of "heroic" black rioters who stood up to the racist nazi police during the Detroit riots.

How can they get away with this nonsense??

You only believe polls from Fox News

>Withdrawing from NAFTA is the one thing that will clinch these states.

Again he won't do. We've heard this before under Obama.

Polls are bullshit. Think about it. Trump won the majority of legitimate votes (i.e. not illegal/dead/multiple), he's kept all his promises so everyone who voted for him still supports him, and his policies are so good that many people who didn't vote for him would now support him, meaning his support will be much higher than 50% in any unbiased sample.

Meanwhile, polling companies are owned by globalist elites who might be a little biased against the first President in decades who is actually trying to stop their theft of the American citizenry. They have an agenda to make Trump look bad, and most voters are smart enough to realize it, as well as the fact Trump is one of the few powerful men on the side of the American people.

>Trump won the majority of legitimate votes (i.e. not illegal/dead/multiple),

Sorry user where dos it say on this page that? Cause it clearly says Hillary got 3 million more votes, that's what the history books will say, not some faggot user on a Malaysian image board.

No, I beleive polls that weren't hilariously wrong... like Gallup. Rasmussen predicted Clinton +2 so they are accurate. If they say Trump is under 40 I beleive them. Trump is in the mid to high 40s FACT. Obama was always a free trade. Democrats have always backstabber protectionists, and Obama only promised renegotiation anyway. Trump said withdrawing is on the table, and I will give him some time to withdraw as there is reason to believe he will. If he doesn't we abandon him, and not one second sooner than that.

>Rasmussen predicted Clinton +2 so they are accurate

Are we talking nationally? Cause that's pretty accurate.

There are more registered voters in CA than legal voters. FACT. Maybe even enough to bring that pop vote down. I know for a fact your a shill now, you need to be more subtle next time.

>Trump said withdrawing is on the table,

Obama said the same thing

Trump said the same thing

Look at his cabinet, it's filled will free traders like Mike Pence who voted for all these trade deals.

Yeah

>There are more registered voters in CA than legal voters.

>I don't know what registration is, the post!

NAFTA is kill >>> (((tax cuts)))

Obama didn't say that. He proposed useless regualtions. Stop trying so hard shill. Trump's cabinet is bad, but stop with this gloomy days shtick. Cohn is out anyway in all but name.

You're living in the wrong state.

Dead people and illegals can be registered to vote. FACT. All you need is an ID and an address. Illegals in a few states have that. You don't seem to know how it works friendo.

100%

>Trump's cabinet is bad, but stop with this gloomy days shtick. Cohn is out anyway in all but name.

Bannon and Gorka are also out ;)

And yet, Mexico believes there is a high chance Trump will withdraw

>Dead people and illegals can be registered to vote.

Dead people who are registered get removed from the voting rolls

Undocumetned immigrants can't vote

If you vote in two places you go to jail

I can be registered in x state and vote in y as long as I'm also registered in y, but not vote in x.

>And yet, Mexico believes there is a high chance Trump will withdraw

I guess that's why he appointed Goldman Sachs to run his cabinet.

Every single thing he's passed has been to benefit them and only them. All environmental regulations are gone because the elite want them gone.

>Dead people who are registered get removed from the voting rolls
WRONG
>Undocumetned immigrants can't vote
Yes they can. That's a fact. They just need an ID and adress which they both have. It's not happening in Pennsylvania or even NH, but it definitely is happening in California, NM, OR, NY, WA.

>They just need an ID and adress which they both have.

If they have an ID and address they aren't undocumented and are citizens here.

>but it definitely is happening in California, NM, OR, NY, WA.

Yes all those states clearly lost Trump the election right you lying faggot.

>If you vote in two places you go to jail

and if you cross the border without papers you get deported... but I guess neither thing happens too much, right?

TPP? Ending DACA?DAPA?Trannies? Corps loved PCC... He can do stuff by himself. Most of the gains from the administration are gone because he put the swamp in control, but he still has free reign over trade, and people think he is going to pull the trigger regardless of your moaning.

>If they have an ID and address they aren't undocumented and are citizens here.
You do realize it is a big democratic policy to give illegals ID right? Thats true in many dem states. You gust seem ignorant.
>Yes all those states clearly lost Trump the election right you lying faggot.
They would have lost them the popular vote. He won the electoral college despite the cheating. You are getting BTFO with facts faggot. I expected shills to be better than you tbqh.

>TPP?

That thing not even enacted? He didn't do anything about that, only Congress can vote on that.

>Ending DACA?DAPA?Trannies?

Yeah that's fucking awful and doesn't benefit anyone you fucking retard. Guess you like GWB? Remember 2004 with gay marriage bans?

Yes California, a known swing state, swung the election to Hillary right?

Maybe it's cause Hispanics vote Democrat because GASP the other party doesn't like them?

I'm done here, everything you said I have proven wrong. All you did shill, was show the people here your ignorance. Try harder next time
Stop confirming yourself as a shill holy shit. Ending TPP was important. I didnt like Bush. That's a nice shill tactic though. Comparing Trump to Bush with an image of them on your hard drive proves your a shill again.
Someones being completely willfully obtuse again. I already said Trump won fair and square through the electoral college. You then tried to claim moral superiority due to popular vote, and I PROVED that illegal voting effected that. Trump won over middle america regardless of the popular vote (which was effected by illegals. You then pretended that you were talking about the electoral college which he won anyway. Stop being obtuse.
>Maybe it's cause Hispanics vote Democrat because GASP the other party doesn't like them?
Why not just say Diversity is our strength and identify yourself as a shill faster. LOL JESUS CHRIST. YOUR A MASSIVE FAGGOT.

Remember friends, they will lie cheat and steal, and then claim they were right with moral superiority the whole time. Most of all they will pretend you are arguing for something you never even mentioned and ignore all refutations.