Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does DACA stand for/ what is DACA?

Wait I was away, what happened?

More please
I'm not home

ANCHOR BABIES CAN GET DEPORTED

That's not what it means. It means illegals brought here as children are going to be deported.

Wrong, retard.

This actually my bad. It'd be a dream for anchors to be deported.

>t. Manny
I already said i was wrong faggot

One step at a time.

They have to go back.

Ah well
At least it's a start!

DON"T BREAK THE LAW THEN YOU STUPID BEAN NIGGERS

Love the reply to this.

>BUT THEY DIDN'T COMMIT ANY CRIME
So glad this is happening. Made my fucking week.

Is he ending DACA for the future recipients, or ending DACA for current DACA recipients? Big difference...

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

holy shit i still cant believe we won lads

I love how instead of advocating for Mexico to fix all the bullshit they are trying to force America and Trump specifically to conform to immigrants. Fuck all illegals from anywhere on Earth.

You have to go back.

Would Sup Forums accept a termination of the program with a deadline for all current applicants to register as real citizens, or do we need full on "you have to go back"?

Good now more one on one ESL instruction for the foreign kids from law abiding families.

i still want to see this bitch get hers

>come to my country
>don't speak my language
>now I have to hit one every time I pay a bill to do it in my land's native language
>this is fine
>send some greasy spic sliding across the border
>this is the end of the goddamned world
Thanks for my daily reminder why I will have absolutely no remorse killing as many of these fuck a as possible on TDOTR

big question! how is this going to affect California voting?? will it even make a dent in helping turn my shit liberal state red??

It's either all or nothing. The left won't cede ground on anything, so no sense in negotiating.

If you have to ask, then you have to go back.

>shills were trying to convince me that Trump isn't based.

muh jews

They can DREAM about immigrating here legally. Someone reply that to him.

deferred action

the action is no longer being deferred

SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU KEKS

Considering nobody besides Trump knows at the moment...

He'd need to mobilize the National Guard to even see an (R) listed in LA County

Uh oh guys, I heard the left is going to 'protest'

It means anchor babies don't work as anchors any more either. They'll be deported with their illegal spic parents.

Can't break up families, after all. Guess they all have to go back. :^)

READ

>not kicking out everyone without four legal citizen grandparents.

Funny, all these "Dreamers" of being American seem to really love Mehico. They only needed to be humble to have some appeal, but in typical beaner style they're arrogant and pushy.

anchor babys arent going anywhere ever retards

they are there to stay

Trump was willing to offer a deal on this too, but they wanted amnesty for free. This is what they get.

Please kek bring antifa along the day after MSM denounced them for being violent

I hope this is the next step, have some third world family members I'd like to report.

This. It is deadweight you guys are going to have to swallow. But you can still fix the problem by deporting absolutely everyone else and securing the border.

One Supreme Court case is all it takes.

no ending daca doesn't affect kids who are already here (sadly)

the left, once again is being deranged.

>la raza kill whitey
>white people help

they should be rounded up and gassed

Reminder that DACA ending terrifies the Education cartel. That's a lot of money cut off from grade schools all the way up through colleges.

Reminder: 1-866-DHS-2ICE

This is the number to call and report illegals, and businesses who you suspect are employing illegals. We're making a difference.

would only ever apply to future babies born. wouldnt apply retroactively

She forgot to mention she took that college opportunity away from someone who immigrated to the US legally.

While that is true this pushes a sort of immigration Overton window, it trains public to accept this.

When libs overreact Trump can then next time do what they over reacted and so on.

AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHAAHHHAHAH

OH FUCK

MEXICAN TEARS

stfu nigger. People that immigrate 'legally' are typically well off to begin with faggot.

>nice legs
After 20, they're probably fat sacks of pork like the other hobgoblins in her family.

Of course it will help. Trump is already deporting in record numbers and add this too the mix and the democrats are fucked. Although California is probably still going to end up blue but overall democrats are screwed and they know it. Hence the mental breakdowns they've been having

this is actually really important.

classroom-wide ESL is a joke and less effective than self-study.

1:1 or very small group foreign language is actually effective. classroom-size language instruction is just a gibs program for english teachers and administrators (12+ years of language learning is obvious evidence of this).

>t. former ESL teacher for 3 years

>All these white nu-male cucks REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing over nothing
>My ugly spic self is happy

These fags are incapable of understanding that not every spic wants them here.

>stfu nigger. People that immigrate 'legally' are typically well off to begin with faggot.
OK than. Lemme rephrase.
She forgot to mention she took that college opportunity from someone who immigrated to the US legally that isn't well off.
Better sweetheart?

/po/ THIS NOT OKAY!

Are they honestly saying people who don't speak a country's language have a hard time assimilating? What sort of racist assholes are these?

Could this be why the msm all the sudden denounced them? Did soros give them a heads up that something bad was fixing to happen?

My dream of finding a hot ilegal waifu desperated enough, ruined. Thanks Trump.

That's bullshit. I've never met an illegal who's kids don't also speak Spanish. We have so many of the fuckers we have bill boards in Spanish. They all speak Spanish.

>Come to America
>don't speak English
No problem

>Go back to Mexico
>Don't speak Spanish
HOW COULD YOU

Its funny because she thought Hillary was inevitable and she could virtue signal without any consequences.

She actually got ICE called on her after Trump won and it turns out she isn't undocumented she just said it to """"show solidarity"""" which means get libshits to like her tweet.

WEEWWW

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH FUCK LIBTARDS LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!

It means underage illegals can stay indefinitely so long as they promise to vote Democrat. I am not shitting you. That's literally the deal.

I'm not going to lie, people's misfortunes and misery makes me feel alot better about my lame existence I call "life".

I would cum buckets. I really would if news ever pops up that this bitch and her legs are found stuffed in a Tijuana dumpster.

this is partially obama's fault because he didn't really explain to anyone what DACA. DACA is not a status its a policy that says "check in with stay out of trouble and we wont deport and we will let you work"

to get DACA you had to have come to the united states under the age of 16 (a lot of them came in at 5 and under), and graduated high school from the united states. DACA renewels generate a ton of income for the united states because you have to pay an application fee.

im pretty okay with a lot of deportations but deporting people who were brought into the united states as young children back to countries they have not been since they were literal children just seems like a waste of resources.

we cant deport all these people, the immigration courts are handing out hearing dates in the late 2020's so all we are doing is taking away a chance to work for people who sat next to you in class.

>they don't even know the language
Isn't that a good thing? They learn Spanish and become bilingual.

This user gets it. They have to go back.

Why don't they just reunite back in Mexico?

Supreme Court does not make foreign policy or implements it. Try again.

just another promise kept! trump is awesome.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

Yup. In Denver, half the OTA channels are in Spanish.

>8888
i bear witness

dude natural born citizenship is not going anywhere, nor should it.

Is this like "GDP will never hit %3"?

>SPICS BTFO
>FAGGOT BANNON BTFO "DERR DRUMPFS PRESIDENCY DONE NOW THAT IM LEAVING DURRR"
>TRUMP BACK ON TOP

>0.001 BitShekels have been deposited into your account

Unfortunately no, not yet. Anchor babies are born here. DACA beanlets are the ones born in mexico and brought over as kids. The salt here is especially delicious, because they all signed up for government programs, and so we now have a list of exactly who to go after and where they live and such.

Anchor babies will be the next step. First we need to reverse the decision on the legality of anchor babies. And then we need to retroactively take away citizenship to everyone who gained citizenship through the loophole

And if you don't think it's possible to take away citizenship, keep in mind that we stripped citizenship of TONS of german and japanese americans during WW2. We can do it again.

chex out

it doenst even need to be citizen, LPR status would be enough.

I wouldn't care if it sent us into a depression

wait she lied about being undocumented?

i educate for free.

this always makes me happy

Wow it's like gross gdp is not a full proof indicators of productivity! Gdp per capita would increase which is actually an indicator of economic productivity.

>GDP goes down but GDP per capita goes up
why can't libshits into basic economics

I doubt very seriously they can't speak their "own" language. They grow up with their illegal, non-English speaking parents. Yeah, right. Fuck off.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.

>FAGGOT BANNON BTFO "DERR DRUMPFS PRESIDENCY DONE NOW THAT IM LEAVING DURRR"
>taking that sentence the way the media wants you to
good goy

>We can't deport all these children
>We can't catch all these criminals, why bother enforcing the law?

DACA is the hill immigrants will die on, literally means of exisiting for many of them,

I expect mass protests and demostrations across whole America, should be interesting.

Future recipients will never get work permits--no DACA ever. Current recipients can't renew their permits. All current permits will expire within two years. Non-Spanish speakers have up to two years to learn Spanish.

DACA = Dreamers Are Certainly American.

It's Obama's policy to let illegal immigrants live on welfare.

>to get DACA you had to have come to the united states under the age of 16 (a lot of them came in at 5 and under),
Don't care, they don't belong here

>and graduated high school from the united states.
Great, so they waste school funds and resources and the rest of the class gets brought down by all these beaners

>DACA renewels generate a ton of income for the united states because you have to pay an application fee.
And how much do they cost America in the long run by being here? How much in welfare, food stamps, etc? How much in downstream effects of these beaners have more beaner children, who then also go on to be welfare niggers and a drain on the system? More beaners is bad.

>im pretty okay with a lot of deportations but deporting people who were brought into the united states as young children back to countries they have not been since they were literal children just seems like a waste of resources.
OOOH PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

>we cant deport all these people
Yes we can. In fact, it's really easy to do, because they're already signed up so we already know who they are, making it easier to identify and take them way.

>, the immigration courts are handing out hearing dates in the late 2020's so all we are doing is taking away a chance to work for people who sat next to you in class.
This is circular logic. They purposefully understaff the immigration courts to make the process difficult and tedious, in the hopes that the government doesn't even bother pursuing these cases. Trump recently amended some rules there and allows a lot of this stuff to bypass the immigration courts, as well as bolstering the size of the courts to remove the bottleneck

tldr: beaners get fucked. Nice try, shlomo

>US past due for a recession
>people blame Trump and ending of DACA for the inevitable recession
>US officially declares an end to whiteness in 2020