So its going to turn out to be unintentional right? All information and stories about him has completely dried up...

So its going to turn out to be unintentional right? All information and stories about him has completely dried up. Even searching google has the latest stories being nearly two weeks old.

Other urls found in this thread:

visitationform.vadoc.virginia.gov/visitorapplication.aspx
youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
youtube.com/watch?v=ivf1XNDpMCg
criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/second-degree-murder-overview.html
justia.com/criminal/offenses/homicide/second-degree-murder/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvxf7JuXI_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>was a huge Sup Forumslack and trumplet
>rams a bunch of people counterprotesting trump
>unintentional
>implying
how do you dumb nazitards actually believe that??? court cases and investigations take time, idiot

They're trying to pin 2nd degree murder on him.

They will fail miserably. Never will they be able to prove intent when those protesters were in the middle of the street illegally, and his car was bashed ON CAMERA before he even hit anyone.

He's also being charged with like a dozen felonies, but they don't matter diddly squat, since the whole media narrative was built around INTENT (muh ebul nazi terrorism).

Even Trump shat on this guy for some reason, and he too will eat his words.

from what I remember this guy gonna be v& until december. They probably have to go over the script

he probably will get out of it, looks like some rich faggot who's parents are loaded.

Middle class
Family was on news
Mom drives a Hyuandai

He was a Jew and voted for Hillary

How do you commie faggots live with yourselves?

don't forget he's diagnosed schizo too

?

Sauce?*

Source pls.

give me a source, retard

In the mean time somebody needs to go and visit him in jail.

>visitationform.vadoc.virginia.gov/visitorapplication.aspx

If anything, it might lift his spirits.

Poor lad we don't know what they'll do to him in retaliation for the evils inflicted during the first civil war.

IDGAF
GO AWAY
SAGE

he was a bernout desu

>was literally fascinated by nazis since school
a shitpost so insubstantial that i will dub it a fartpost

Illegally in the street... AT A PERMITTED PROTEST

they went for charges that are essentially impossible to stick

>/pol will literally support and justify a murder

cool

Protip: permits apply to specific permit areas.

In this case, the red areas were allocated to counterprotests, and the yellow area was the original "unite the right" protest.

The car incident happened to the lower right of these areas, outside of this pic.
i.e. not in the counterprotest permit areas.

Stand in the street, get your sheet heet.

What info was dug up on the (((teacher))) who accused him of being a Nazi because he did his homework on WWII?

fuck off to plebbit

he actually is a nazi

>counter protestors
They were violent, rioting terrorists

Also notice how the mayor's office had the "unite the right" protest pincered in between the two counterprotest areas.

he killed a fat antifa landwhale. No one really cares about it other than use it as a "gatcha" political point.

That fat fuck's lard isn't even cold yet and no one remembers her.

FAT FUCK ANTIFA BTFO!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also, why are all antifa women huge cows and all antifa men 80lb faggots!?

AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

Sup Forums told you all the Alt-Right was CIA. That's why Hillary memed it and made Spencer famous in her speech. Before that he was no one.

And? Nazis have free speech rights too, and the right to self defense.

Spencer is a National Bolshivik and his slave whore Stalinist wife translated Dugin into English herself.

all nazis should be killed. its the american way.

>all nazis should be killed. its the american way.
t. Commie ZOG America... not America.

In the United States, it's not illegal to be a Nazi or a Fascist, desu.

that's helpful
I'm trying to figure out if he's even pleaded not guilty yet.

didn't that shithead Mayor just officially apologize for interfering in thebwhole process and making the protest illegal in

>how do you dumb nazitards actually believe that

We simply don't care. Had he walked down the street like the Terminator with a gatling gun killing 150 of them, we still wouldn't care.

why is his shield two rolling pins?

yeah it just makes you retarded is all, which is also legal

might be different for different state's jails/prisons, but when I was in you had to put the name of your authorized visitors before they could be allowed in. The only way a random Sup Forumsster could visit is if they're a lawyer or they're a priest/pastor (internet ordains work)

el o el

One guy in the back with a motorcycle helmet and a bandana and you wanna call them all rioting terrorists?!

Nazi's are the biggest pussies confirmed.

youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc

>
user on thread last night posted an image of the Tundra pickup from a video source. HUGE smoking gun. Think it's been missed so far Here's the video: youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

It shows two people sitting in the front seats of the Tundra pickup. The driver seems to be staring down intently at something. Both still have seatbelts engaged.Here;s the kicker: Car plows into crown right in front of them, backs away tearing the wing-mirror off of the their Tundra, chaos erupts, people injured. what do they do? tHEY DON'T MOVE A MUSCLE! Stay put, driver's hand resting on steering wheel doesn't move entire time, still staring at something.

I tried enhancing screen grabs from video on fotor.com. Could someone please

1. Try to get a better of the face of the driver
2. Try to get a clear pic of license plate & trace

i don't know what I'm looking at but it seems incredibly autistic

Can someone confirm state on license plate
Try to trace

oops here it is

WOW YOU FOUND PEOPLE IN A CAR AMAZING WORK LMAO

It's the mother of the ANTIFA bitch that was run over during the Charlottesville thing.

She also lost here daughter at Sandy Hook.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivf1XNDpMCg

What an interestingly large mass of goo. How do you let yourself get to this stage?

ask your mom.

>UNIRONIC SANDY HOOK CONSPIRACY THEORIST

W E W

>2nd degree
>intent

you don't understand what 2nd degree means.

he's going to get 6-8

Lol what the fuck do you think "America" is

"INTENTional killing"

only 4th degree murder (manslaughter) is without intent. 2nd degree = intent just no conspiring beforehand in his house or something

That's first degree, faggot.

100% untrue. While second degree can have intent, it does not need it in the eyes of the law.

Who else ready to get comfy ZimZam mode all over again?

Christ man, two-second google.
criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/second-degree-murder-overview.html

Another:
justia.com/criminal/offenses/homicide/second-degree-murder/
>Second-degree murder is defined as an intentional killing that was not premeditated.

But a Jewish high school teacher remembers that 7 years ago in another class he was interested in Nazis during world war two.

>from out of town
>Garmin/google maps told him to go down the street, didn't know another way
>gunned his engine a few times expecting the crowd to move like reasonable people
>someone hits the back of his car, so he floors it in a panic
>everyone injured or killed by the impact was committing a crime (deliberately blocking traffic) when they were struck

I'm not saying he's going to walk, but if his lawyer is even remotely competent he'll get a slap on the wrist.

I bet he'll talk your ear of about chem trails and flat earth.

we're coming for you faggots

you smell that in the air?? its fear. The media is turning on you, the politicians are turning on you, americal is turning on you..

your destiny is with a helicopter

James did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvxf7JuXI_0

No you're not. Go outside get some fresh air and stop LARPing faggot.

lmao exactly this.

James Fields, brought to you, and paid for by, George Soros

This stinks of false flag. They always find a mentally ill guy to frame for these things.