Africa is slowly coming online

There are close to a billion people without internet access currently in Africa, and the current series of events seems to suggest they're going to try and resolve that within the next decade. International investors are spending millions, if not billions, laying fiber and building cell phone towers.

We're moving slowly towards integrating Africa into the global economy. These people are going to buy clothes, phone cases, entertainment, they're going to consume. A billion more consumers on the planet. Capitalists should be shook - their needs aren't being met now, and I think the internet is going to bring some kind of a economic revolution to Africa.

Meanwhile, China is investing heavily in Africa with projects and building military bases, so they will likely have hearts and minds won by the time they're fully online.

As an American, I'm excited because when there's more people on the internet, we all benefit. What do you think Sup Forums? What will Africa bring to the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/4014862/us-african-looters-cant-go
nairaland.com/4023465/monitoring-social-media-army-normal
thetoptens.com/handsome-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big black cocks

Africa has immense untapped potential, if they can get their shit sorted. However, I sadly see a lot of potential in careless environmental destruction as a result of what you say as well.

Sup Forums is sadly not a very good place to discuss genuine political trends etc. People would rather reply to racebait echo chamber thread no 11813518

>We're moving slowly towards integrating Africa into the global economy.
stop

Yes, getting their shit sorted is a big 'what if'. I sadly think that forcing colonization set them back from their own advancement 200 years.

china's about to fuck up africa in the next 100 years

So, you think the rest of the world doesn't want to make money off Africans? You think all the investing class is going to sit back while they're buying cell phones and laptops by the millions?

What do you think Sup Forums? What will Africa bring to the internet?

if you like to buy coffee, but all the coffee farms are commercially owned. You could buy nigger hand made trinkets. I hear they like to take used Cds and electronic parts from the dump grounds to make jewelry.

> What will Africa bring to the internet?
Shitposting in pidgin.

Not to be a thisfag but this

Great, Angolian chink shitposters...

That explains all those 100 emails about my lost relatives named "Ivan Vladimir" that left over 6 trillion niger bucks for me.

we will have alot of AFRICAN MEMES which is good and theres a great potential to invest in courier and internet and phone acess

fpbp

Pidgin

and if history is any indication, HIV/AIDS

Go to Nairaland forums and find out.

6bn africans by 2100
STOP THE MADNESS

Most nigger cant read or write.
Hold your balls, ooga booga will flood the internet.

dank memes

More cheap labor outsourcing aka enlightened slavery, how great. Oh well, at least the poos will be able to finally catch a break.

I'm excited for all the new rare flags

i imagine Africans will find the sexual insecurity of muh dik'ing Western blacks as hilarious as they find the whiny indolent nature of Western blacks disgraceful

A truly global internet sounds interesting. God help us all

"The United States of America (USA) has sent a warning to corrupt African political office holders, who illegally enrich themselves at the expense of their poor people, that they would no longer go scot free. They will be investigated, held accountable and punished."

Look you did a good thing.

nairaland.com/4014862/us-african-looters-cant-go

Viva el seƱor trumpo.

Dankest.

nairaland.com/4023465/monitoring-social-media-army-normal

It feels fucking sad desu.
China's get the whole continent on lockdown because we can't get past our neo colonial mindset and handling whatever mess Trump is causing at the time. Tbh, China deserves to take over if this is what America has been reduced to

Right?! The only direction is more folks online , I don't see the trend reversing

If you go to any pleb site now, Indians rule due to upvotes/downvotes.

I can't read any news article comments on Facebook now as it's all literally Indians getting butthurt over everything.

This too.
Indians are worst posters who shit everything up with their inferiority complex from colonization

>the rare flag market is gonna crash
Shit should I take a short position?

I think we can all agree that civilizations rise and fall. Europe and white people had their time. Now it seems like it's Africa's time to shine. All these people disadvantaged by colonialism and systemic racism have thrown off their shackles and are ready to lead an economic and scientific revolution that will bring the world into it's next technological era.

Black scientists will be on the forefront of research in areas such as nuclear fusion, chaos theory, and quantum computing. It's a shame that racism is holding us back from relations with future superpowers like Angola and the DRC as they take over their roles as global superpowers.

Worse for us. They sign up to any page relevant to the UK and just shitpost all over it.

We are totally dismissive of India but for Indian nationalists we are on their brain 100% of the time

>pure watermelonium

>Capitalists should be shook
Literally what? Capitalists are jumping for joy you mong. A billion more consumers. Massive investment expansion.

Yeah, Africa was really going places before Europeans came and destroyed their research laboratories and nuclear power plants.

I mean look at this shit for example

thetoptens.com/handsome-men/

>most handsome men in the world
>poop mchindu
>shitty Pajeet

Sounds familiar.

You should've tried to genocide them like the aborigines desu desu. Would've saved the world a lot of shitposting trouble in the future. Your ancestors could've stopped this.

Nah, if that ends up being the case, you nigger wanted America, invaded and raped our land with your unsustainable number of rape babies, and acted as a military for a Communist overthrow of our once great country. No, what I see is military invasion of Africa, mass genocide/deportation of nigger to America, and whites will make Africa the great white country the United States once was.

Kek

>libs actually believe this
Strange how colonialism set Africa back 200 years while simultaneously advancing China and Japan into the future.

Britain never intentionally genocided the abbos, unfortunately, they just had a really low population density and died off to natural diseases and sporadic warfare, kind of like native americans.

>woosh
The very idea of a black scientist is laughable m8. Didn't think anyone would take it seriously.

>There are close to a billion people without internet access currently in Africa, and the current series of events seems to suggest they're going to try and resolve that within the next decade. International investors are spending millions, if not billions, laying fiber and building cell phone towers.

do you want a more millions niggers to shitpost about muh dik and to ooga booga on the internet? fuck em.

Hopefully the rise in internet availability will allow them have a more free press and see just how bad their leaders are fucking them over.

Too late for that the daily BLACKED threads on Sup Forums prove that.

almost all such threads are made by cucks

>nigger country

My point exactly. This is how whites will easily take Africa. All the nigger there are either dying or already dead. The other ones all came over here.

Latin Americans and Indians live in an internet bubble and do not pollute the white space much. It will be the same with Africans.

Hell. Europeans don't actually interact with Americans that much. Everything is separated and isolated.

I expect more of the same.

Yes, but that still doesn't negate the fact that big black cocks are already all over the internet.

I hope Africa does well. I'm utterly pessimistic on their chances since I don't see cultures that give them a good economic foundation, but I WOULD like to see them all stop starving to death and dying of diseases.

I for one love Indian posting. show pussi pls

no

Bobs too. Gotta love love those fat bobs.

Pretty much this. Africa pulling itself together and utilizing its resources will be a massive boost to the global economy as a whole.

The web will get worse.
Don't forget about their rocket propelled pyramids.

That just means more wars.

Global niggerism.

>Nairaland
I love to troll here.

afri/pol/ when?

>they're buying cell phones and laptops
with what? chickens? chickenbones? mud?

Within the next decade Internet will be on it's way out. The Jews will have made something far superior by then.

>africa is slowly coming online
no its not
you have to be a really "rich" person in africa to own a computer and to be connected to the internet. that means you cannot be a nigger.
So the only niggers from africa that could afford internet are the ones who are not retarded. How many niggers are not retarded? 0.01%?

I already spend a lot of time on Nairaland pretending to be Nigerian.

It's my second home.

Should I be investing in Amazon?

shekels from resource extraction.
It's quite profitable actually

Would most likely need to happen after they've finally gotten past their medieval warlord phase.

> labor outsourcing
youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0
Now check Africans IQ.

Their racism it's delicious.

Cons
- Internet going even further to shit

Pros
- white liberals in sheltered communities getting redpillled when Africans shit up comments sections demonstrating indisputable mental deficiency and start posting videos of gangraping and dismembering toddlers while they laugh with childlike glee

Can't wait desu

Monkey with computers are still monkeys with computers . China is getting BTFO on projects in Africa they are learning like everybody else monkeys can't run or maintain anything . Billions down the drain for the Chink bros sheeit !

I'm sure it is, but for whom?

>China is getting BTFO on projects in Africa they are learning like everybody else monkeys can't run or maintain anything
Free market will solve this. You just need to adjust you businesses scheme.

with the billions of blacks, a significant amount of them are going to be high iq blacks, and are likely to be the first ones using the interner, I doubt nogs would be able to maneuver anyway. The small portion of the rich blacks that do make in online should be very interesting. I've already had conversations with some of them in regards to the idea of a African Union like the EU, saying it is probably a bad idea given that the EU has taken on a life of its own, and the guy mostly agreed with me on that

HAte to break your bubble but they post like regular human beings, and indeed they have issues with violence, the ones smart enough to write in english condemn it at sight.

It's not going to be the internet chimpout you are expecting.

More bix noods everywhere and people will slowly get redpilled like what happened when India got internet.

Igbo are like the jews of naija the way they talk about them

Almost all Africans with IQ's above 90 already either have access to the internet in their countries b/c they are part of the elite, or have figured out how to immigrate to the west. The only new people left to reach are sub 90 IQ retards.

Anyone with a devil machine is going to get ground up into hiv pills

Niggers get out REEEEEEEEE

More power to em. Maybe if Africa isnt a shithole more blacks can be convinced to go back

>Implying people can't take advantage of African's superstitious beliefs and use an anime image board to create chaos for fun

It's not a question of money. As other user said, Africa could potentially become wealthier with increased resource extraction. It's a question of weather or not there are a statistically significant number of Africans smart enough to operate a computer or smartphone.

Now might be the time to import novelty memes from Nairaland?

I'll start dumping