Free speech is dead in modern America

Free speech is dead in modern America

Yeah, what's happened to America? It used to be so good and then it decided to rebel because of a tax made only for rich people.

you posted this yesterday

>Broke TOS
>gets banned
>comes to Sup Forums to complain

Your fault for being a retard on a retards game

are you that faggot that jeff kaplan himself had to make a post about because you shit up so many games?

>torbjorn
you deserve to be banned

Was your manner of speach befitting for a civilised Western gentleman, or were you talking like a feral nigger?

>Attack Torb
>golden gun
I hope they ban your account indefinitely

152 days reporting in
Ive called out alot of niggers, jews, and cucks.
Been reported quite a bit.

Why am I seeing so many of the same thread on /pool/ and then later on Sup Forums or vice versa?

We already called out this fag for being an autistic torb main? I mean who the fuck plays him on a hybrid attack? Who the fuck buys his golden gun? Sage

>giving the blizzard jew money
(((you))) deserve it

>you shit up so many games?
you little faggots are the worst, fucking reporting little bitches i hope you limp wristed faggots that cant take banter in a video game get hit by a peace truck

kaplan should have died in the holocaust

>2247
the absolute madman

He was reported for throwing for about half of those too
I've never been silenced in overwatch and I've called multiple pros niggers in game, I was extremely aggressive and an asshole to people and was never silenced because I wasn't just doing it will nilly like a dumb ape

This desu, when there are russians in the I call them subhumans and tell them to speak english instead of that snownigger language, never even got silenced.

Amen to that Polish brother

OW is fucking gay like all modern Blizzard games

>when Australians play games

Sup Forums likes censorship so nothing of value was lost anyway

Nah bitch you missed by a mile. I've literally never reported someone over some fucking words.
I love talking shit in this game, its fun as fuck, all the limp wristed faggots get mad if you talk shit just like you said.
What I DO hate however is griefing/boosting, talk shit all you want, but play the fucking game.

>everyone who's not a complete sociopath is a little bitch
people like you ruined online gaming from the start.

I don't remember that anyone complained about bants at teh start of the online gaming. At best gamers found it amusing.

Bantz was always good, but these guy are literally want to sream "fuck a nigger cock you jew rocket bitch" and call it bantz.

Stop smurfing queer

/thread

Holy shit get a fucking grip it's a game loser

then why does it make you so angry?

That's what you get for playing a shitty meme game

i am reporting enemy if i lose

>Free speech is dead in modern America
Wrong. You can still say whatever you want. The only difference is that nobody like to hear your dumb racist shit anymore. I think what you really mean, and are sad about, is that RACISM IS DEAD IN MODERN AMERICA, and you can't get away with being an asshole to someone because of their race anymore.

League of Legends also does this and it literally killed their game.

Any game that bans people just for saying the word "nigger" is failing as we speak.

I have to pay to talk now? Goddamn greedy Jews

underrated post

If it makes you feel better I get banned from WoW chat within hours of the silence being lifted.

Are you crying because you got silenced on overwatch?
>your subject to terms and conditions whilst using there PRIVATELY OWNED servers
>your cry for muh rights doesnt apply there

A game = America?
Go outside.

>blizzard has the right to deny you their cervix
>cake makers are forced BY LAW to make cakes for gay couples, or else!

>only making us become more subversive and consequently more effectual

>i can't into bantz The Post

>Blizzcucks

Le friendly safe space gaming game devs who can't make a stand alone game because it doesn't make money.

THANK GOD they are silencing racist, sexist, idiotic morons like you. I am so fucking sick of every multiplayer game being filled with you people. I haven't been playing multiplayer games SPECIFICALLY because of people like you. You fucking ruin games. You are literal cancer of gaming. Fuck off and get banned. Bitch.

>reported 2247 times
The fuck? lol

>implying your ability to communicate inside a cartoon video game made for kids is subject to the first amendment.

>MAAAAHM MY TENDIES!!!!!

You FUCKING leaf. Don't you understand that this is a motherfucking 1st amendment issue? Oh, no you don't, because it don't appear in your bullshit country.

anytime an australian talks he gets reported.

just joined a fantasy football league and need a name. nate higgers is apparently too offensive

Lmao stop being a toxic faggot and shit like this won't happen. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you lowlife faggot.

The first isn't wrong while the second is. What's the problem?

You never belonged on the internet.

> join voice chat
> Ironwulf1488: "AHHAHAHAHAHA NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER IMPLYING IMPLICATIONS IMPLYING IMPLICATIONS NIGGER FAGGOT FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT KIKE JEW IMPLYING IMPLICATIONS IMPLYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIING NIGGER NIGGER NEGRO NEEEEE GROOO IMPLYYYYING IMPLYYYYYYING HOW DEPLORANLE NIGGER SHOT YOU WE WAZ KANGZ WUZ KANGZZZZZZZZ TROLOLLOLOLOL [incoherent screeching] REEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOORMIE NIGGER NORMIES NOOOOOOOOOOOORMIES KILL ALL NOOOOORMIES [pig sqweels] VAAAAAAAGIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAA GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY GRAB HER BY THE PUUUUUUUISYYYYYYYYY PUSSSY NIGGER SHOT YOU GET OUT NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

How about Nitch Bigga?

holy fuck

why does it make you so defensive and self righteous?

Damn I'm gonna say this next time I play this trash game lol

lmao whats your username

Can't say because people might recognize but started with p ended with n, played s1-3 mainly until boosting destroyed me

Gaming was more fun years ago when online play really took off and I'd get into a game just to be called a worthless faggot nigger after about 20 seconds then explain in detail how I'm going to rape them in the ass and mouth in response to it. You kids these days just can't take naughty crude borderline illegal language, you're just so fucking weak and lame. That shit was funny, it was part of the entertainment seeing just how much fucked up shit you could hurl at each other. I made lots of friends that way.

>greifing

the absolute worst. some autist can't contain his spaghetti when he loses. the absolute worst. that's why i don't play online games.

HAHAHAHAHA BASED user

>2247 reports
the absolute state of video games. nothing but tumblrette whiney bitches. probably only play the game to report people.

Wtf is that? OW? Battlebornes? Play TF2 we call people niggers all the time. Nobody gives a fuck

I report faggots like you who completely ruin any fun possible in Overwatch, I had to take a month long break cause i couldn't get into a game without any of the following.

>Im throwing cause X picked Y
>Im throwing cause I dont wanna play X
>Im throwing cause I didnt get to play X
>I'm just gonna play deathmatch you guys have fun on the point
>....