Brit/pol/ - Queen Mary II edition

>MPs' anger as Christian girl is forced into Muslim foster care: Demands for inquiry over five-year-old's plight
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4831134/MP-anger-Christian-girl-forced-Muslim-foster-care.html

>Britain trails Poland, Baltic states, and parts of former Yugoslavia on education spending
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-school-spending-eu-international-behind-poland-baltic-states-yugoslavia-a7916126.html

>UK and EU negotiators call for more progress
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41070227

>Economic issues are a priority, say UK and German firms
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-41069458

>Theresa May attacks 'unacceptable face of capitalism'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41065485

>Ransomware behind NHS cyber-attack
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41076591

>Notting Hill Carnival crowd hit by acid attack
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/notting-hill-acid-attack-carnival-crowd-what-happened-a7917256.html

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/now/c4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4837518/Teenager-killed-man-65-single-punch-jailed.html#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gaaaaaaaay

>trip fags contribute to discussion

MANDATORY VIEWING OF CHANNEL 4 AT 9:00 FOR ALL MEMBERS OF BRIT/POL

channel4.com/now/c4

LAUGH AT THE RAPEFUGEES IN OUR SCHOOLS

channel4.com/now/c4

channel4.com/now/c4

channel4.com/now/c4

LAUGH AT THE RAPEFUGEES IN OUR SCHOOLS.

Any of you that do not wish for the removal of parliament and the reformation of a full and total monarchy deserve to be shot for the traitors they are.

Turns out my girlfriend is 1/16 black

how do we know that Charles won't be a cuck though? Maybe he decrees that all anglo women need to be BLACKED

What then>?

>attack an old man unprovoked, victim dies from injuries
>attack gets 4 years sentence, probably out in 2
>FOUR YEARS
>O
>U
>R
>YEARS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4837518/Teenager-killed-man-65-single-punch-jailed.html#comments

Just imagine the sentence if the victim wasn't a white male.

wow! One of her Great Grandparents is a coon. Travesty.

How did you find out?

Just got the final letter of confirmation today that my house is being knocked down to be made way for HS2.
I can't put into words how pissed off I am right now, I'm going to be given "market value" for the house apparently, which means whatever number some spotty twat in a tesco suit who calls himself a property evaluator gives.

Then we have another glorious revolution and put Danny Dyer on the throne

*Blocks your path*
Private debt is too high. China, Sweden, Canada, Australia, Korea, France and New Zealand are all future debt zombies. Britain, America and Japan are the walking dead.

Solve it.

Then have another revolution for the proper King.

Too bad for her that her boyfriend is 1/1 faggot.

Buy guns.

Don't worry, m8, we're going to tank the pound sterling and the debt will be worth peanuts
So will savings, but it's a small price to pay

Freshers week soon lads, are you ready?

stop using your credit cards to buy silly shit

Hello.

this will be good for bitcoin

I'm getting too old for radical politics lads. I needed the race war to happen before I was 40 when I was fit. I just want a quiet life.

Because some people hoard all the frogs, I have none.
It's not fair.

Can someone please donate a frog to me please
thanks!

I'm becoming a student next week but I'm in my early thirties

How fucked am I?

I've been invited back, left uni 7 years ago but it would be nice to act like a twat for a few days and try and shag a naive 18 year old.

thats pretty usual for mansluaghter desu

Can't wait to be kept up by children who can't handle their drink.

If you aren't already in the process of converting your savings into BTC, CHF or NOK you're an idiot and deserve to have them wiped out

no it wouldn't
This mindset ruins all those 'naive' girls lives

if you were going to do anything, it should be try to save one from becoming a slut

i'm 37....so no.

I caught chlamdya on mine.

did you know you can get chlamidya in your eye?

It wasn't like it was a car accident. The scum punched an innocent old man. Deserves 10 at least.

Destroy imf/world bank

Lol fuck taking personal responsibility for my actions when there's teen pussy up for grabs eh lads? WAHEY! DO HER DEANO!

avoid freshers week.

let them get it out their system and calm down a bit.

She gave birth to mulatto looking baby, we did tests, it's mine and her dna test came back 87% British 7% German and French 2% Native and 4% sub-saharan

Here you go lad

I put it all into ether dodgecoin

>Having children out of wedlock

if your not converting your money into north korean won you are a fucking mong

How did you do that? I don't intend to catch it on mine, seems like it would be a pretty shit start to uni

You need to start asking questions, Dave...

Fuck that you boring cunt, I bet your one of those beta male flatmate cucks that I remember at uni that used to threaten me after I done a sex act on one of their housemates.

>1 North Korean won = 0.0008592 British pounds
>1 South Korean won = 0.0006880 British pounds
Topkek, Norks really are stronk

>wanting the church and state to validate your love

>MPs' anger as Christian girl is forced into Muslim foster care: Demands for inquiry over five-year-old's plight

Didn't the girl's mum turn out to be a Muzzie?

Hard to believe a 5 year old would convert of her own accord.

It's going to feel like you've gone to a school for children but they are all encouraged to get dangerously drunk - every day.

My guess is by the 3rd week you';ll have lost all hope for the future, or will have already cememnted your future as a pedo.

So how do we go about restoring the empire?

Are there any political parties that want to do this?

Tell us about the pathetic cuck embarrassing themselves!

>the church
You mean God, user. The one who made the two of them.
That and it's more about committing to fidelity than anything else.

vaginal mucus and juices on SWIM's face

We don't you fucking mong.

We start with the Middle East, Every time we go to war there to stop terrorism or some shit, We take 1/3 of the land.

Just spending most of it desu.

nah mate
I've never been like that
I just think encouraging young girls to have sex with strangers is bad
and to engage in it is worse

>needing a figment of man's imagination to ensure your monogamy.

rustic

Gas one Muslim majority city per terrorist attack on European soil

This is the only way for peace

Alright, so I decide to put my tripcode on for the first time in a month and I come back to the tripfag club in tatters, what the fuck happened?

>LARPing as an anti-imperialist

The most pathetic betas at Uni are the student union and various other housing union lot that clearly only got in to it to try and bag insecure fresher girls. Absolute scum.

We don't. Administration a shit.
It fucked the Khanate, it fucked Alexander, it fucked Rome and it fucked Britain. Just campaign and bounce.

I hope you're buying tinned food and guns

import lots of people for other countries to raise the GDP and pay off the debts!

Some of us are laying low for a bit

Who the fuck are you newfag?

We won the war

MANDATORY VIEWING OF CHANNEL 4 RIGHT NOW FOR ALL MEMBERS OF BRIT/POL

channel4.com/now/c4

channel4.com/now/c4

channel4.com/now/c4

channel4.com/now/c4

channel4.com/now/c4

try floating that idea in one of your tutorials

God brought a mighty flood down upon brit/pol/
and the tripfags didn't make it

I just fucked around with a trip last month and caused Eddie to go into an autistic meltdown. It was genuinely hilarious.

>cunts come on here moaning about the degeneracy of the country and then start talking about how they're going to shag 'naive' 18 year old girls
Fucking hate some of you.

TRIPFAG DETECTED.

Rimmer, every cunt and his dog knows it's you. Just turn your damn trip on

ITV- EBay scammers
All pakis so far as per usual

>2010 doing Politics and Economics
>Vice captain of university shooting club so hated by lefties already because allowed to have guns on campus
>In the week where my club vetoed 'Green Electricity', tranny toilets and some other shit
>Out on Wednesday sports night out, pick up 1st year hockey slag
>Go back to her flat on campus and smash her

When leaving in the morning after she made me a cup of tea this beta cuck springs from his room, pushes me against the wall and tries to grab me by my throat. He had proper skinny wrists and the classic beta male glasses.

"If you ever do that to her again I will kill you"

I shoved him on the floor and told him he was a cunt and left. This happened a few times, I can only imagine it was because one of these beta males secretly fancied and beta orbited one of the naive slags.

eddie left to better himself
and he said he loved all the anonymous posters
was a nice heartfelt ending

Eddie spergs out over anything an everything. I said the American military is shit because all they do is bomb British soldiers

oh god they have already said Allah Akbar

post that more than once in thread and I'll report you for spam and phone moot

They'll come back with blueballs in a fortnight going on about how they nobly rejected all the immoral whores

Fucking Moslims. The cunts a rapefugee from "" Syria "" too

proob overdosed

I enjoy having sex with strangers and will continue to do so when I go to uni, slags are a blessing sent from above

A married user was talking about shagging a 16 tear old earlier

On black cock

Not even far right parties in this country have a manifesto to r e s t o r e e m p i r e.

Dream on, fellow oppressor, one day.... one day...

Elliott wasn't british

Indeed, I spent countless hours with them trying to close down my club, them vote to ban newspapers like the Telegraph, Daily Mail (they had already banned The Sun).

In the end some of them tried to prevent me from graduating because I was fined by BUCS for not attending some disciplinary meeting.

You're a dog Rani

Can I get TL;DR on Brexit? Is it happening or not?

>Elliott
Do you enjoy this?

No

I'm of the thought that most of them are probably LARPing desu, but then I do have pretty severe trust issues from witnessing the human propensity for lying on a regular basis.

It's hard to believe brit/pol/ is frequented by the kind of people they're trying to portray themselves as.

I freaked out when it happened but deep down I knew she would have never fucked a nigger, so I signed the certificate. Then we did DNA tests and here it is. lil fucker looks like a negro

Yes

I don't know...

Its harmless fun.