Nothing but the truth

What is the ultimate truth? I go on Sup Forums ocassionaly and I agree with what is being said, but then I find that articles are falsified and misinformation pulls people into frenzies. Some say this place is toxic, js it that or reactionary? What is the truth pol?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
theconversation.com/lost-latin-commentary-on-the-gospels-rediscovered-after-1-500-years-thanks-to-digital-technology-82874
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/22/dont-take-bible-literally-says-scholar-brought-light-earliest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

due dilligence is a bitch you fucking faggot

traps are gay

we wuz kangz

OP is a faggot

Good job Sup Forums, you turned me into a sophist

Nothing is true, and everything is allowed.

Read the righteous mind.
Propaganda that reinforces an ideological (religious or secular) viewpoint is like a drug and it makes you feel good because it feels like your side is winning, (see all the sad disheartened Sup Forumsacks after charletsville) People are tribal and like feeling apart of a group, it doesn't matter whether what binds that group is true, they just like feeling apart of something. (e.g. how a belief in a sky fairy allowed us to establish a christian kingdom in the eastern mediterranean) The true red pill is, people are biologically inclined to be manipulated through the appeal to a higher collective. It doesn't matter if this appeal is factually objectively correct, just that it motivates the populace to do things that might be bad for their own individual self interest but good for the collective as a whole (suicide bombers, martyrs, etc.)

There is an Illuminati civil war going on. Trump is part of the white hat Illuminati, which is trying to end the child trafficking and pedophilia.

the facts are that white people are being replaced in almost every white country, and the one's that are safe are derided as "nazis". There will inevitably be fake news here, use it to refine your bullshit sensor

fucking kys yourself

The truth is that we're never going to have a perfect society, because society is never going to represent the human ancestral environment.

This means that we're always going to be plagued with social problems, that these problems we experience (be it (((them))) or systemic discrimination, problems found in all spectrums) are an inherent part of humanity.

The natural conclusion to this, of course, is the consumption of the Egoist Pill. Good luck, brother, it's a tough world.

>I go on Sup Forums ocassionaly and I agree with what is being said, but then I find that articles are falsified
Yeah get out you nigger. We are being replaced and you don't need articles or studies to see that. I can't go a day without seeing niggers and sandniggers.

Pontius Pilate asked that rhetorically to Jesus, standing before him: "What is truth?". Jesus said nothing.

The truth is not an object.

The Truth is a person, and He was standing right there in front of Pilate the entire time.

This is true.

An equally true supposition is that if you let evil rule you will suffer.

This kind of tribalism is necessary to repel known and unknown dangers.

At this point it is obvious that the (((msm))) the (((legal system))) and the minorities do not have American interests at heart.

In fact they want to create a very dangerous world for people like me and for my children through manipulation and lies.

It is no secret. It is written in on every wall.

getting quite close my dear

I don't remember that. Are you sure?

the truth of /pol is that people can come here to allign with the truth that they are seeking. If you are seeking the truth in general then you should not ignore this like the rest of the faggots and shills do. youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Alex Jones says he is true illuminati like Trump and George Washington. The false illuminati are the people we refer to as (((they))). The false illuminati usurps power and authority which is why they breed confusion and trick us to fear our flesh

Wrong. The bible was recently discovered to be allegorical

theconversation.com/lost-latin-commentary-on-the-gospels-rediscovered-after-1-500-years-thanks-to-digital-technology-82874

There was no person, it was all allegory. God is actually a metaphor for the now/present moment. That is why jesus stood in silence.

better link telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/22/dont-take-bible-literally-says-scholar-brought-light-earliest/

The truth your opinions and Sup Forums are meaningless unless you have the money, power and motivation to take action and make a difference

Well, Sup Forums Sup Forums is mean for intelligent people, albeit autists, but inteligent. It's a crucible of non-binding opinions, personal thoughts, and free speech.
But unrestricted and free speech carries a responsibility. (You) must've some knowledge to see satire and humor.

(((Capital))) was the real jew all along.

Not referencing that game, seriously.

It really is the driving philosophy behind the world government as it stands today. It was used in a game to elicit precisely your response.

You can't let someone else decide for you what is true.